Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 2164293
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello there again!

Here for some more news and a big thank you to everyone.

So what's new?
Nothing much sadly, still in limbo for the studio update (there was a new game ready but not much help).

So what's new in that case?
Well, I just decided to try something out to work on the update despite all and be able to share it at the end of the month. It seems that it's working out for now, on the way to finish the first scene I was blocked on.

And what's that 'something' about?
Cheating my ass off! ^^
I use some already used poses of Myriam where her hair and clothes (for the scene) are already done with dforce. It's fairly limiting creatively wise as I have to work with what I have already done and it's a real pain as I have to load and reload multiple times older renders, but at least it let me advance, finally.

Will you be able to do a full update like that?
No, I don't think so... well I probably could but it would be quite sad creatively wise as I said before. So my idea was to get Myriam to a point in the next scene where she would have to change clothes and hairdo, to get some without dforce, which would let me work scenes as I want again. We'll miss Myriam beautiful hair for some times, but at least I would be able to work.

Why not do that earlier?
Fair question, maybe because I was hopeful I would get a solution to the drivers earlier and maybe because I'm stupid and I had to hit rock bottom frustration wise to get me to think of another way to go.

Also Myriam is starting to get stir crazy with no work to do and might have threaten me to go elsewhere if I didn't get back to work, starting with that thank you message from her to her fan. (Her thoughts on the picture: "If that red head bitch think she's going to steal my thunder she got another thing coming!") ^^

So a huge thank you for your patience, I will try my best to get you that update this month (or die trying smothered under Myriam's ample breasts).
:unsure:Greek goddess, Athena or Aphrodite, maybe Hera ?

ferr0n

Mar 8, 2020
Are this update and the next one going to be bundled together or released separately?

I know things are up in the air, with the gpu issues and all, but I'm just curious.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Are this update and the next one going to be bundled together or released separately?

I know things are up in the air, with the gpu issues and all, but I'm just curious.
No, there will be an update like usual end of the month (for early access and the following week for public access), I accumulated a lot of delay, but passed the dforce problem (and the weird crash happening from time to time), the 4090 let me work at quite the fast pace, so I should be able to deliver my update as usual (keeping in mind the workaround I have to use to not have to use dforce).
Though even if I work fast, the coming update may seem short since a good part of it will be multi-choice dépendant, having at least 4 iterations depending on choices made, it will be nice for those that like to try everything, but less for those that only play one particular path.

pri2538

Dec 18, 2021
so this update will contain the cop date scene?
No, there will be an update like usual end of the month (for early access and the following week for public access), I accumulated a lot of delay, but passed the dforce problem (and the weird crash happening from time to time), the 4090 let me work at quite the fast pace, so I should be able to deliver my update as usual (keeping in mind the workaround I have to use to not have to use dforce).
Though even if I work fast, the coming update may seem short since a good part of it will be multi-choice dépendant, having at least 4 iterations depending on choices made, it will be nice for those that like to try everything, but less for those that only play one particular path.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I would a Shadowrun like setting, but not Shadowrun itself.
But nothing set in stone for now, it still far off, I have Project Myriam to finish before.

Thanks for both ideas, but neither are a solution, no earlier drivers are compatible with the 4090 and for the second, it's not an option for with my hardware, I can only use the graphic card with dforce.
Yes, of course. I wouldn't expect it to be actually Shadowrun. I just mean that it's an amazing type of setting. I grew up playing Shadowrun and think it could be a good inspiration for a setting. Once you are done with Myriam, I think it would be a good idea. Just adding support, I wouldn't want you to commit to it yet.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
And we have a winner!!! (speaking of new studio drivers)
dforce working again!!
It just took over a month!
That's excellent news. I'm honestly surprised that they got the problem fixed that quickly, but let's not complain about good fortune.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I made some renders of my attempt at recreating Myriam in HS2, I don't know about the face but the body is pretty spot on.

BTW I don't know if it belongs here, but I didn't see a fanart thread. So I hope it's alright.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pretty nice! ^^
Body and hair are really close, the face is maybe more mature, but it goes great with the milf role.
If you want you can share it on my Discord server, I have a fan-art channel.

Arysu

May 18, 2021
Do you Guys have a Compressed File version (New Version)??? I was just about to try this game for the first time :love:. I'm so excited

Reactions: Zorlun

Fathermoore

Nov 26, 2018
So like is there any plans for Corrupting the daughter as well? Maybe for that path where Myriam stays with the husband? whenever you find the time for that side plot anyway?

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes