romeoarjun85

Mar 20, 2022
View attachment 2187935

Here's a new preview for the coming update, and oh boy! What to say?

First, the new 4090 is running furiously fast! And I can officially announce now that the everything is sorted out on the drivers front!! You heard me well, nothing's holding back the beat now and again, she's going fast and furious!

Second, I may have gone all out on this scene and doubled the intended size, those that went on the Danny's road will get a run for their money. The only problem is that it's just one road, I still three other to go, with Mike, the two cops and one at home alone. I will definitely not be able to do them all before the end of the month, coming in just a week. So I'll probably go with the Mike one and do the double and home ones next month for the December update.

But I digress, what about the scene? Well first a lot of naughty business for sure, for those who enjoyed Danny's way of running things, they will definitely enjoyed the scene, which go hardcore in the naughtiness. For those that didn't enjoy Danny, well, you will probably don't enjoy it, but since the scene is conditional to the first, it shouldn't be a problem.

As usual, quite a few choices to go for, with a few possibilities to cut short on the date and take back control, even to stop the line of event all together (but come on, I know why you took this road ^^ ). The introduce a new character, but no spoiler on that part, I let you discover, I'll just say that the character will be able to meet another way later on.

And here we are, the scene was pretty fun to work, even more so due to the fully working GPU, which let me work without shackles (though I was able to make it heat up a bit with a render heavy on reflections).
Hi Zorlun - First of all hats off to you for trying to pull up a release by this month even after loosing out on days due to your system issue. I would literally like to portray you as an example in front of other DEVs, for your punctuality on making a release single handedly, even after facing major challenges. Whereas there are many other DEVs who are just good at writing excuses only, even for months of delay. They should learn from you, how to deliver a work with commitment.
Your efforts are really worthy of appreciation. Thank you and please keep up your good work. (y)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Hi Zorlun - First of all hats off to you for trying to pull up a release by this month even after loosing out on days due to your system issue. I would literally like to portray you as an example in front of other DEVs, for your punctuality on making a release single handedly, even after facing major challenges. Whereas there are many other DEVs who are just good at writing excuses only, even for months of delay. They should learn from you, how to deliver a work with commitment.
Your efforts are really worthy of appreciation. Thank you and please keep up your good work. (y)
90973352-B206-4301-B6BA-5900D2D18CCF.gif

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Thank you for the support, it's always nice to see your hard work recognized (even if far from perfect).
The thing is , as I was raised, I try to treat others like I would like to be treated, simple as that, when people support me financially, doing the work and keeping them informed is the least I can do.
But honestly, now that I'm behind the curtain doing my own game, I can both attest that it's hard work and that a lot of developers must take people for chumps and absolutely bullshit through their teeth (or they are really really really slow (talking about the full time ones of course)).

Last edited by a moderator:

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Yes, there is also the beach scene first and also a short one home (with only fluff and plot), after that for the date night scene, half will be for this update as said in the news, the other half will be for the December update.
What can we look forward to in the home alone version next time? (Feel free to ignore me if you don't want to say.)

Reactions: Zorlun

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I don't know if you can say beast focused, but as Vigeous said, there will be a beastie scene with Cassius in the first scene at the beach.

For sure chapter 4, but there could be a small chance for a scene before that. (End of chapter 3 is very close.)
Well, I guess with "domination route for the pool boys", the reference is to the case where Myriam is dominant, so, will "anything happen" in chapter 4 if instead Myriam was no in the dominant pattern (aside the fact that anyway at the end of the pool event she asserted some control, so, in a way, she was back in control, at least in part) ?

Reactions: Zorlun

heyu111

Jul 29, 2021
Zorlun

hi,Zorlun,Like you, I'm not a native English speaker。
But I want to tell you as much as I can:
We believe that your efforts and investment, your love for your works, the quality of your works, your approachability and listening to the suggestions of players are better than most authors. Please continue to stick to it, just as we will stick with you and your works.
PS. Myriam and her daughter really can't have anything beautiful?

Reactions: darlic and Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Well, I guess with "domination route for the pool boys", the reference is to the case where Myriam is dominant, so, will "anything happen" in chapter 4 if instead Myriam was no in the dominant pattern (aside the fact that anyway at the end of the pool event she asserted some control, so, in a way, she was back in control, at least in part) ?
Yes, there will be scenes for both a dom or sub Myriam/"pool boys".
Zorlun

hi,Zorlun,Like you, I'm not a native English speaker。
But I want to tell you as much as I can:
We believe that your efforts and investment, your love for your works, the quality of your works, your approachability and listening to the suggestions of players are better than most authors. Please continue to stick to it, just as we will stick with you and your works.
PS. Myriam and her daughter really can't have anything beautiful?
Thanks for the love and support, it's always nice to hear. ^^
For the PS, they already have something beautiful, and that's the point on why I keep telling that there will be no corruption road, the love between the two is like an light tower for Myriam, always having this anchor in her life and in the story that keep her grounded.
But as I said before as well, there may be some triangular relationships coming in the future depending on choices.

alex-brd

Jan 8, 2018
I'm sorry if I didn't understand something, but the conversation was about the fact that Katherine will see the scene with Kasius and Mirimiam, and not with the police

Reactions: skeletonfortress

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Is the next update a beast focused one?
I don't know if you can say beast focused, but as Vigeous said, there will be a beastie scene with Cassius in the first scene at the beach.
The question and the answer, just before your remark, but everyone can miss a post, no problem.
Though that being said, I would appreciate more reserve when unhappy next time please.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Thanks for a great game. Still hoping one day we will see her have sex with a dog at the vets office, maybe more than one and her dog gets jealous and takes her roughly in all holes to mark his bitch. Want to see her seek out sex with animals and not just be a passive partner in the sex.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I'm sorry if I didn't understand something, but the conversation was about the fact that Katherine will see the scene with Kasius and Mirimiam, and not with the police
I don't believe that Katherine (the daughter) will see either of those scenes.

I dream about a forced Gangbang with 4 old beggars and their 4 dogs. its only a dream but....
I would love to see Myriam gang raped by the young punks who were attacking Bobo, the ones Myriam drove off who threatened her as they ran away.

I'm not going to hold my breath, waiting for it to happen, but I'd certainly be pleased to see it.

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes