PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
OMG what a cliffhanger at the end of this update, but i wont say anymore about the update, just really need to see the next one now. anyway i put a few pics from the update in a spoiler folder if you want to see them great, if not then,
DONT OPEN IT
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
content with William?

Reactions: Zorlun

ghosthaunted

Jun 22, 2019
You mean Crystal I think, but yes, more lesbian roads and scenes to come in chapter 4.

William or Jenny you mean, but yes, as I explained a few times, no corruption road for Katherine.
And yes there may be some Katherine/William/Jenny scenes, I had something in mind, but it will have to wait for me to get back the 4090 as it would seriously asked for some fire power render wise. ^^
Wait what happened to your 4090? :oops:

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
View attachment 1976920
Project Myriam: Life and Explorations [Ch3.11+p] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod.

Features:

Installation:

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
So I noticed several times in the dialogue the word Mi isn't replaced, and that the boy is introduced as Anthony's Son, not their son. I also noticed the incest patch doesn't have these errors, but it doesnt work with this mod. I was wondering if you might make the mod compatible with the incest patch?

Reactions: Smiruk

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
So I noticed several times in the dialogue the word Mi isn't replaced, and that the boy is introduced as Anthony's Son, not their son. I also noticed the incest patch doesn't have these errors, but it doesnt work with this mod. I was wondering if you might make the mod compatible with the incest patch?
It is not a mistake, it is a voluntary change by Zorlun (well, "voluntary" :)) due to Patreon intervention. Indeed, the incest patch reestablishes the original situation of the game, with Anthony and Myriam being married, and Katherine and Marc being their children.
JokeLeader is the only one that can answer your question, but to reach its results, the WT modifies the code for the game, and to reach its result, my incest patch does the same.
So, the only way in which he would be able to make his mod compatible with my patch, would be to wait for mine to come out, and create something that works with mine, which would create an extra delay for him and the players.
Plus, that could risk (I don't remember anymore, JokerLeader knows better that) to create a WT multimod that works only with the incest patched game.
I believe both cases are hardly something interesting for JokerLeader.
There was someone who tried to integrate the two, and did it, but effectively, he had to wait for both to be updated to the latest version of the game, and he had to drop a bit of the incest patch, so I am not sure if he will continue.

Last edited:

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Could have just gone with the old unrelated landlady / stepmother trope. Patreon be very silly with the naming of unrelated 3D pixels.

Reactions: Night Hacker

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
So, the only way in which he would be able to make his mod compatible with my patch, would to wait be for mine to come out, and create something that works with mine, which would create an extra delay for him and the players.
I honestly don't need one that is compatible with yours as such, just one that serves a more similar function. I wouldn't even say it has to be identical, just one to remove all suggestions that the kid might be a stepson, such as by changing the introduction card, and all the instances of Mi. I mean if you guys (royal/colloquial) collab, that's great, but I'm all for a solution where you don't have to

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Could have just gone with the old unrelated landlady / stepmother trope. Patreon be very silly with the naming of unrelated 3D pixels.
Nope, aside the fact landlady would have sounded silly (like it does in most games trying that), it would have required to change completely the story, once the game was already well advanced (only way not to make it sound completely absurd).
Stepmother was not an option, because Patreon forbade Zorlun even from using that solution, that is why he had to change it so that Anthony and Myriam were not even married.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I honestly don't need one that is compatible with yours as such, just one that serves a more similar function. I wouldn't even say it has to be identical, just one to remove all suggestions that the kid might be a stepson, such as by changing the introduction card, and all the instances of Mi. I mean if you guys (royal/colloquial) collab, that's great, but I'm all for a solution where you don't have to
Well, the thing is JokerLeader is doing the WT, but not in the incest, unless he decides to make two versions of the WT, one with incest, one without, and develops his own incest part.
About collaborating, it is a practical matter.
I do not have the time to make and maintain two variants of the incest patch, one with the WT, one without, and I work on the incest patch whenever I can squeeze the time for it, so I cannot do planning too much in advance.
Add up what I already indicated in the previous answer, and you have the picture.
Remember neither I nor (if I am not wrong) JokerLeader are getting anything from it, we are doing it in a voluntary way, so, if it gets too complicated we (well, at least, I) would have to drop the thing.

Reactions: CassidyPRO

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Well, I took a little break, but I just updated my semi-merger of ouch2020's IPatch and JokerLeader's WT Mod.

(It should be what you are looking for). Semi-merger Mod (link).

Last edited:
Reactions: ouch2020 and Zorlun

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Well, I took a little break, but I just updated my semi-merger of ouch2020's IPatch and JokerLeader's WT Mod.

(It should be what you are looking for). Semi-merger Mod (link).
Thanks, yes, it was your semi-merge I was referring to.
You may have more "fun" coming though in future.
There isn't another Dr Silver scene in the last update, but the text for the court part has to be really a bit different between the incest patch and the standard text (I will need to ask a clarification to Zorlun, but I prefer to avoid spoilers here), though for the sequence of the charactrers talking is the same, so that may in the end not create extra complications for you.
More importantly, I suspect early in chapter 4 there will be another Dr Silver scene, which means, I will need to do the same I did for the previous one. If there the incest possibility, it makes no sense that it is not also possible for Myriam to talk about that with Dr Silver, so I will need to put it back in that possibility.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
There isn't another Dr Silver scene in the last update, but the text for the court part has to be really a bit different between the incest patch and the standard text (I will need to ask a clarification to Zorlun, but I prefer to avoid spoilers here), though for the sequence of the charactrers talking is the same, so that may in the end not create extra complications for you.
More importantly, I suspect early in chapter 4 there will be another Dr Silver scene, which means, I will need to do the same I did for the previous one. If there the incest possibility, it makes no sense that it is not also possible for Myriam to talk about that with Dr Silver, so I will need to put it back in that possibility.
Oh yeah Dr Silver, forgot about him, he’s one of the few characters that hasn’t banged Myriam yet :ROFLMAO:

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Yeah, that makes my day. It just makes me sad every time I have to skip over the IPatch dialogue.

With that said, I do have an IPatch question. Is there an in-game reason why Katherine still has the last name "Summers" and wasn't changed to the last name "Kunt"? I was debating if I should go back through the code and change that or not.

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Yeah, that makes my day it just makes me sad every time I have to skip over the IPatch dialogue.

With that said, I do have an IPatch question. Is there an in-game reason why Katherine still has the last name "Summers" and wasn't changed to the last name "Kunt"? I was debating if I should go back through the code and change that or not.
I was told in some USA states it is very easy to change surname, so you could pretend she decided to change it to the one of her Mom to show she is "on her mother side" - but truth being said, the only reason, is that I missed that one, my mistake :).
For Myriam, I took the approach that with the divorce she goes back to her original surname (if you look at first part of the game, when she was till married, there I left her with the "Kunt" surname), and the "Mrs" stays because I assume it is used as a kind of honorific title, old fashion, though probably not politically correct, nowadays they would probably say it's age discrimination :).
For the kids, in the countries I know of, even if there is a divorce, if they had the surname of the father, they would normally continue to use it.
So, yes, for the last update you may want to change it, and actually, maybe even tell me where it is, so I can decide whether to change it as well :p :)

Reactions: Anon21

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Well, so it looks like I'll be restarting every single time I play for the forseeable future just to work out the semi-merger kinks then... which is its own problem and also the direct reason why I quoted Joker.

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes