DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

News - Next Update - Project Myriam ch3.12
Hello there dear Zorlunites, just a short news to announce that the update is nearly done and should be out in early access on the 25th, so on public access on the February 1st. I'm done with the renders and just now have to finish up on some writing, after that it's the usual testing and polishing before uploading it.
The update will end chapter 3 and pushed the game into it's next one with the continuation of her adventures and all the secondary plotlines. Chapter 4 will start without hiatus next month, but no spoilers on the content.
So, for short, only a few days to wait until Myriam drop the towel and reveal her next update.

C6F7C7EF-1341-438B-8377-BD41B7083732.png

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

News - Next Update - Project Myriam ch3.12
Hello there dear Zorlunites, just a short news to announce that the update is nearly done and should be out in early access on the 25th, so on public access on the February 1st. I'm done with the renders and just now have to finish up on some writing, after that it's the usual testing and polishing before uploading it.
The update will end chapter 3 and pushed the game into it's next one with the continuation of her adventures and all the secondary plotlines. Chapter 4 will start without hiatus next month, but no spoilers on the content.
So, for short, only a few days to wait until Myriam drop the towel and reveal her next update.

View attachment 2334281
thx for the update! really curious what will happen and if we finally see the sidequest job paths she could choose several updates ago. that pose is hot i like how she looks and holds the towel. her face really got damn pretty and i like the wet hair (which seems to easy to make at all as i noticed in comparison to most other games)

Reactions: Zorlun

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I thought you were talking about spiders for a second. But yeah, some more furry action I wouldn't refuse. And who knows what kinds of experiments these zorlunians get up to.
View attachment 2334911
10 years later. Myriam's son gets horny and tries to find her.
hahahaha xD

but personally speaking everything is okay except ordinary animals like e.g. farm animals, everday pets. but humanoid aliens, or monsters like mindflayers or sartyrs or whatever this creature in your gif is why not... but still prefer more human/humanlike characters like ordinary humans (at best ugly) or goblins/gnomes and stuff

Reactions: edhorren and Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
download.jpg
Early access of update ch3.12 for Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is out on Patreon and SubscribeStar for my higher tiers patrons!
Official public version will be up on February 1st!
So patience my dear perverts and Best Wishes to everyone!

What's new:
- 2000+ lines of new code and 173 new renders.
- 2 scenes.
- 10 new choices to make Myriam more your own and write her story.
- A little more naughty content (4 subscenes).
- Multiple code and spellchecking fixes.
Please, do not leak the early release before the official public version on February 1st, it always cause more chaos than anything. Thank you all for your consideration.

ambitious1234

Feb 10, 2018
View attachment 2337594
Early access of update ch3.12 for Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is out on Patreon and SubscribeStar for my higher tiers patrons!
Official public version will be up on February 1st!
So patience my dear perverts and Best Wishes to everyone!

What's new:

Please, do not leak the early release before the official public version on February 1st, it always cause more chaos than anything. Thank you all for your consideration.
nice job as usual.

Reactions: I-No and Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 191 Votes