SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Last time I played there was walkthrough and incest so that not option right now? Kinda unplayable after getting used to it
The WT and Incest patch have never worked together, they both modify the same files. The gallery mod and incest work together though. Maybe you thought they did, but once you apply one, then copy over the next it replaces the same files.

Please notice, the walkthrough mod and this patch are not compatible, because both modify the code

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
ofc I did and that dont answer for shit yo my past tense question as I had both working together last time I played
It answers your question precisely, and you didn't have both mods working together.

There is a walkthrough that's not a mod though, which is clearly linked in the OP.
It's not currently up to the same version, but it's there nonetheless.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Fuck Patreon. I wish everyone would go to one of the less uptight ones until they either changed or went out of business. Same with like Facebook and Twitter - someone would make one of each that didn't rely on algorithms that get everything wrong and weren't so extreme anti-free speech, while still not allowing dangerous misinformation or hate speech. And it would bury them. Subscribestar et al don't seem to make the money they do, so creators have to either have others make patches (or make them themselves under a different name for here or elsewhere) to keep Patreon from clutching their pearls and suspending or banning them. This game is great as is, but it sucks it can't be done how the dev wants.
Nothing is totally speech free but it sucks that you can’t even make comments on public stuff and content even you didn’t are really rude just by being partly or completely against something.
And yes patreon has a stick in their ass and have a very shitty support.
And now we have Substar and OF - shit we wouldn’t need of patreon wouldn’t be that butthard. You still can keep the totally extrem stuff away.
also even very shitty is that you need credit card for substar etc and guys like me don’t need credit card so they don’t have one but this sites are so butthard about credit card it’s annoying af

Reactions: wildride69

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
also even very shitty is that you need credit card for substar etc and guys like me don’t need credit card so they don’t have one but this sites are so butthard about credit card it’s annoying af
You could always use cash to buy a prepaid Visa or MasterCard, then refill it as needed.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Nothing is totally speech free but it sucks that you can’t even make comments on public stuff and content even you didn’t are really rude just by being partly or completely against something.
And yes patreon has a stick in their ass and have a very shitty support.
And now we have Substar and OF - shit we wouldn’t need of patreon wouldn’t be that butthard. You still can keep the totally extrem stuff away.
Not sure what country you are in, but in the UK we have a 'debit card' which is similar to a credit card, but it only allows you money if you have that amount in the your bank account, so you basically can't go in to debt using it.

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
I get this error on the "New Male of the house" scene in chapter 3 when I am supposed to make the choice where cassius is top dog or not and when I press ignore on the error it auto selects the option that pushes away Cassius, any fix ideas? Is it because its compressed?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 207, in execute
screen choice(items):
File "game/screens.rpy", line 207, in execute
screen choice(items):
File "game/screens.rpy", line 210, in execute
vbox:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 211, in execute
for i in items:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 212, in execute
textbutton i.caption action i.action
NameError: Name 'JSUB2' is not defined.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I get this error on the "New Male of the house" scene in chapter 3 when I am supposed to make the choice where cassius is top dog or not and when I press ignore on the error it auto selects the option that pushes away Cassius, any fix ideas? Is it because its compressed?
More likely that you have the "clean Patr-bleagh-" version, instead the one marked with "P" for Prometheus patch
if you play on PC
or if you playing on Android it's something from that build.
Edit: reminder compresed version with MultiMod is incopatible with the I patch from the OP will be changed in near future,

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
More likely that you have the "clean Patr-bleagh-" version, instead the one marked with "P" for Prometheus patch
if you play on PC
or if you playing on Android it's something from that build.
Edit: reminder compresed version with MultiMod is incopatible with the I patch from the OP will be changed in near future,
so is 3.11 p the prometheus version? Bc that's the one I downloaded. In terms of mods, I only have the I-patch installed

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Oui, le jeu n'est pas fini, les updates arrivent généralement à la fin du mois pour l'early access et une semaine après pour le public access.
ahhh qui qui arthur est un perroquet que j'aime le fromage et le baguette a soir

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
What you said in English:
"Ahhh who who Arthur is a parrot that I like the cheese and the bread have evening." ^^

It made me think to that song in the same spirit:
mmmmhhh très délicieuse! ca va bien merci zorlun. ah eh zorlun mon cherie voulez vous couchez avec moi ce soir? non? aww très malade :(

(I always wanted to say this <3 jk i get what you wanted to explain with that song and its funny :D i like the tune good vibe music :) gros bisous d'Allemagne)

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Two questions

1. No new preview scene?
2. How is the update schedule this month? It's like before (patreons on 30th or 31st and public 7 days later) or like last time (patreons on 23rd and public on 1st).

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes