incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
There are loads of incest themed games available here. Play them.

Your "suffering" is nothing more than irrelevant selfishness because you want the dev to change the game to suit you.
if you didn't understand the context of the conversation stay in yours

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
if you didn't understand the context of the conversation stay in yours
Oh I understood it perfectly. What you said was what I addressed, and precisely why I labelled it for what it is.

This is an open forum. There's no "private conversations", no excluding others from saying their piece.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
Oh I understood it perfectly. What you said was what I addressed, and precisely why I labelled it for what it is.

This is an open forum. There's no "private conversations", no excluding others from saying their piece.
as you mentioned there are many games here and I don't have to waste mine here with you or anyone trying to label me

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Snugglepuff sorry Im not native englishspeaker sometimes i get it wrong or express me wrong please have patience with me ;)
No worries man, that's why I added the explanation of "argument".

Even many native English speakers don't understand how their own language works! :LOL:

as you mentioned there are many games here and I don't have to waste mine here with you or anyone trying to label me
The only one who "labelled" you, was you. Your own actions showed your label for all to see.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
No worries man, that's why I added the explanation of "argument".

Even many native English speakers don't understand how their own language works! :LOL:

The only one who "labelled" you, was you. Your own actions showed your label for all to see.
the opinion of others about me does not interest me because no one here really knows anyone

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
the opinion of others about me does not interest me because no one here really knows anyone
It does interest you though. You do care what others think of you, because you attempted to admonish me for highlighting your selfishness, and then made a point of continuing to imply that I'm beneath your notice... As you continue to endeavour to appear "above it all" even now.

Here's a free tip.
If you imply you're not going to waste your time on this thread any more, then actually follow through on that instead of behaving like a toddler having a tantrum.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
It does interest you though. You do care what others think of you, because you attempted to admonish me for highlighting your selfishness, and then made a point of continuing to imply that I'm beneath your notice... As you continue to endeavour to appear "above it all" even now.

Here's a free tip.
If you imply you're not going to waste your time on this thread any more, then actually follow through on that instead of behaving like a toddler having a tantrum.
I'm not having a good day and so that I don't lose my temper and say something that causes me to be warned, I'm going to stop here, have a good time

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
That's literally the definition of on topic.
You failed to understand what I said. I'll reword it.

I maintain that the topic of the thread is not only the game itself, but also the topics of discussion relating to the game which arise out of discussion about the game. You can try to define the meaning of the phrase "on topic" as much as you like, but it doesn't answer the question of what the topic is. And that is precisely the question about which we disagree, so attempting to define the phrase doesn't help. Defining the word "topic" can never tell you what the topic is.

That's not a "discussion" though. That's making comments about it.
If it turns into an actual discussion - talking about Patreon/PayPal censorship - then it's off topic.
No, that discussion wouldn't be off topic, according to what I argue the topic of the thread is. That conversation would be on topic, in that it arose out of a discussion of the game, relates to the development of the game, and could have ramifications for the future content of the game.

I wouldn't mind so much if when it happened, they exercised their discression and authority in a responsible manner.
I mind it in any case. I don't like it when rules are poorly defined and then arbitrarily enforced.

I explained what I said, and when/why something is off topic... I've done it again above. Maybe you'll get the idea a second time with different wording.
I understood you the first time. I just didn't agree with you. I still don't agree with you.

An opinion based on a convenient over-simplification of what you believe constitutes being on topic... Which is a mistaken opinion.
I would argue that my interpretation of what subjects are on topic in this thread is more nuanced and expansive than yours, while yours is more simple and restrictive. If so, then it would be incorrect for you to call my argument an oversimplification. If so, then your opinion of my opinion would be mistaken.

If you want to call my opinion mistaken, you should demonstrate how it is mistaken, by presenting factual statements which can be verified and which oppose my opinion. And I'll remind you that a definition of the word "topic" doesn't tell us comprehensively what the topic of this thread is, and therefore can't tell us what it means to stay "on topic."

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I could be wrong but I thought in the patreon friendly version, Anthony and Myriam never actually married and only lived together - as patreon doesn't differentiate between step-moms and moms when it comes to ic content. Both are forbidden.
You are correct. I got from Zorlun (cannot remember if in pubilic post or PM, but I think was a public post), that Patreon did not forbid only "married", the "step something" was also forbidden, at least for Zorlun - it does not means someone else may be able/lucky to get through with it, but that, is a different matter.

About the incest patch update, tomorrow.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I think both kids were always from previous relationships on both sides, I don't think the back story was changed in that sense, as someone else said, Patreon don't see the difference between real incest and perceived incest (between step relations).
Nope. In the original story, both kids where the kids of Anthony and Myriam, who were married.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Before Patreon stuck their nose in, I'm fairly certain that Myriam and Anthony were married and they both brought children in to the marriage, so we knew from the start that Katherine was Myriam's daughter and Marc was Anthony's son.
Nope.
Played from before Patreon intervention, that is why I started the incest patch, because the incest was in the original game.
Katherine and Marc where the children of both Myriam and Anthony, who were married.
I am pretty sure if you search in the thread, you can find old messages and exchanges about that, including some of the "flames" against Zorlun when he had to take away the incest and change the backstory, and messages where people talk about Anthony as husband (mostly hating him :), but that is a different matter).

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
You are correct. I got from Zorlun (cannot remember if in pubilic post or PM, but I think was a public post), that Patreon did not forbid only "married", the "step something" was also forbidden, at least for Zorlun - it does not means someone else may be able/lucky to get through with it, but that, is a different matter.

About the incest patch update, tomorrow.
I and the incest crew thank you very much for your work, without it many would have given up

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Incest patch updated, post updated (it is in the first page), here you have it again

Please read the indications in the readme and in the other post, before asking the forum about the compatibility between this and other patches/mods.

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes