ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Where is Zorlun?
Not in USA :) It is actually not a secret even what is his mother tongue, and last time he mentioned something in public, he was in Europe, but does not really matter much, does it ?
P.S. Just in case someone comes back with the theory I am Zorlun under a false identity so he can do the incest patch, no, we have at least two languages in common, and we are both from Europe, but we are not the same person :)

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Where is Zorlun?
If the question is about location, France, that's all I will be comfortable to say.
If the question is about the forum, around, I'm always lurking around to answer questions when I can, and right now working on next update.
NO! Earth is cubic! Or flat, but on the back of four elephants on the back of a turtle!
Look:
Earth-cube.jpg
6fd95d91e60c797f9078a366b6980728.jpg
(And just in case there is a need to say it, I'm joking of course... ^^ )
I changed several screens from the game for my own use ;)
Such a cosmetics but nice to the eye during the game when every few minutes we enter to save or load screen :sneaky::)

View attachment 2400800 View attachment 2400801
Nice, though I would say that doing a warning for adult content with adult content goes a bit against the purpose of the warning. ^^

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
where is zorlun? who is zorlun? why is zorlun?

damn so many questions.
Let's make a FAQ then :

Q : Where is Zorlun ?
A : Behing his eyelids

Q : Who is Zorlun ?
A : An alien deity or the manifestation of our hidden kinks made dev. But the guy can deliver good updates so hey !

Q : Why is Zorlun ?
A : *confused screeching*

We'll expand it little by little, like the number of Myriam's conquests

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
where is zorlun? who is zorlun? why is zorlun?

damn so many questions.
Where is Zorlun?
Inside you!
Well, inside your mind as you read this line...

Who is Zorlun?
It's me Mario!
More seriously, the dev (I'm not a team).
But historically it was a character of mine in the old edition of Advanced D&D, a weird psionic character that I fairly enjoyed playing years years back and that stayed one of my most emblematic character in my RPG rogue gallery of weirdness.

Why is Zorlun?
Because he can or because the world need some weirdness and naughtiness. ^^

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Preview Scene - Chapter 4 - Love and Pain
And here you go! Preview of the second scene of the coming update, sorry for the long wait. ^^
Taking place at the hospital, Myriam waking up there after the events ending chapter 3. The scene start after a short ellipse, leaving the player still in suspense about what happened, only learning little by little how things went as Myriam herself talk to different characters, doctors, Katherine and Evelyn.
The scene mainly centered on plot and on Myriam, and her close family, with some emotional moments between them. But there is also a little side naughtiness possible depending on choice revolving around some naughty nurses and a bit of voyeurism, giving a of foreshadowing of some short term possibilities in the hospital.
Like the first scene, the second is mainly centered plot wise, serving to launch the fourth chapter into gear, the update will stop there, I wanted to had another one in the hospital but it will be for the next one, the days I took for personal reason (death of a close person) and the fact that February is also a tad shorter, don't leave me with enough time to work the following scene as I would wish.
So right now I'm finishing up on the scene, sadly had to redo a few renders today due to realizing a small error I made, but the update should be up before the end of the week, I can't give a date for now though, but I'm just short of one sub scene, so nearly there. ^^
6FC1ADBC-7EF4-4343-9176-5D443C0BCED7.png
(Wtf did that bastard asshole ex husband do to her, if she’s in the hospital, he better be in the morgue)
:mad:

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
And here you go! Preview of the second scene of the coming update, sorry for the long wait. ^^
Taking place at the hospital, Myriam waking up there after the events ending chapter 3. The scene start after a short ellipse, leaving the player still in suspense about what happened, only learning little by little how things went as Myriam herself talk to different characters, doctors, Katherine and Evelyn.
Myriam in part 4, "Yarrr, bring me dat booty land lubber".

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017

Preview Scene - Chapter 4 - Love and Pain
The scene mainly centered on plot and on Myriam, and her close family, with some emotional moments between them. But there is also a little side naughtiness possible depending on choice revolving around some naughty nurses and a bit of voyeurism, giving a of foreshadowing of some short term possibilities in the hospital.
Like the first scene, the second is mainly centered plot wise, serving to launch the fourth chapter into gear, the update will stop there, I wanted to had another one in the hospital but it will be for the next one, the days I took for personal reason (death of a close person) and the fact that February is also a tad shorter, don't leave me with enough time to work the following scene as I would wish.
So right now I'm finishing up on the scene, sadly had to redo a few renders today due to realizing a small error I made, but the update should be up before the end of the week, I can't give a date for now though, but I'm just short of one sub scene, so nearly there. ^^
View attachment 2404445
(Wtf did that bastard asshole ex husband do to her, if she’s in the hospital, he better be in the morgue)
How do you know it's from her ex? It could be from her expiriance with Hammer :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 191 Votes