TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021

Preview Scene - Chapter 4 - Love and Pain
And here you go! Preview of the second scene of the coming update, sorry for the long wait. ^^
Taking place at the hospital, Myriam waking up there after the events ending chapter 3. The scene start after a short ellipse, leaving the player still in suspense about what happened, only learning little by little how things went as Myriam herself talk to different characters, doctors, Katherine and Evelyn.
The scene mainly centered on plot and on Myriam, and her close family, with some emotional moments between them. But there is also a little side naughtiness possible depending on choice revolving around some naughty nurses and a bit of voyeurism, giving a of foreshadowing of some short term possibilities in the hospital.
Like the first scene, the second is mainly centered plot wise, serving to launch the fourth chapter into gear, the update will stop there, I wanted to had another one in the hospital but it will be for the next one, the days I took for personal reason (death of a close person) and the fact that February is also a tad shorter, don't leave me with enough time to work the following scene as I would wish.
So right now I'm finishing up on the scene, sadly had to redo a few renders today due to realizing a small error I made, but the update should be up before the end of the week, I can't give a date for now though, but I'm just short of one sub scene, so nearly there. ^^
View attachment 2404445
(Wtf did that bastard asshole ex husband do to her, if she’s in the hospital, he better be in the morgue)
:mad:
Anthony must be out practice if his aim was off.

Reactions: Zorlun

Pervy_Sage17

Apr 23, 2021
GUys i need some helpp,, suggest me some game like being a dik, life in santa county being a rockstar milfy city...... ive played em all
i need a game with beautiful curvy models

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

And here you go! Preview of the second scene of the coming update, sorry for the long wait. ^^
Taking place at the hospital, Myriam waking up there after the events ending chapter 3. The scene start after a short ellipse, leaving the player still in suspense about what happened, only learning little by little how things went as Myriam herself talk to different characters, doctors, Katherine and Evelyn.
The scene mainly centered on plot and on Myriam, and her close family, with some emotional moments between them. But there is also a little side naughtiness possible depending on choice revolving around some naughty nurses and a bit of voyeurism, giving a of foreshadowing of some short term possibilities in the hospital.
Like the first scene, the second is mainly centered plot wise, serving to launch the fourth chapter into gear, the update will stop there, I wanted to had another one in the hospital but it will be for the next one, the days I took for personal reason (death of a close person) and the fact that February is also a tad shorter, don't leave me with enough time to work the following scene as I would wish.
So right now I'm finishing up on the scene, sadly had to redo a few renders today due to realizing a small error I made, but the update should be up before the end of the week, I can't give a date for now though, but I'm just short of one sub scene, so nearly there. ^^
View attachment 2404445
(Wtf did that bastard asshole ex husband do to her, if she’s in the hospital, he better be in the morgue)
What's the first scene?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Dear Myriam, I missed you on Patreon on Valentine's Day. You usually send nice raunchy greetings to your fans there.
That is true, sorry about that. :(
The death of a person dear to me had me take a few days for myself this month, and had me kind of out of tune, I totally missed Myriam's naughty Valentine's best wishes.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
That is true, sorry about that. :(
The death of a person dear to me had me take a few days for myself this month, and had me kind of out of tune, I totally missed Myriam's naughty Valentine's best wishes.
Um... kinda looks like she was in the Hospital recuperating! (run with it!!) :>)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
What is this scene?

Preview Scene - Chapter 4 - Second Nightmare.
This was already posted back when it came out but since I know your too lazy to look, here it is again

Preview Scene - Chapter 4 - Second Nightmare
First preview of the next chapter and update, starting not directly upon the end of chapter 3 and its events, but launching Myriam into a nightmarish event dealing with the consequences of the same events ending chapter 3.Â
Leaving the player still unaware of how chapter 3 really ended after its cliffhanger, the player is launched in this strange event with a lost and confused Myriam. Without too much spoilers, this scene is in fact a way for Myriam to deal with what happened during the cliffhanger, so in a more spiritual or symbolic way. In that spirit the scene will be visually strange, with renders saturated and fuzzy, giving a little artsy tone (that may not be to the taste of everyone though).Â
Again without going into too much spoilers, a naughty sub scene is possible during the scene with some conditions both to get it and avoid it, with either choices or stats.Â
But if this scene will probably be polarizing as often dream/nightmare scene can be, be not concern, the real end following chapter 3 cliffhanger ending will be seen during the next scene.

DA48A9AE-7696-4CDB-8729-3EEE53DEE2A2.png

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
there, I wanted to had another one in the hospital but it will be for the next one, the days I took for personal reason (death of a close person) and the fact that February is also a tad shorter, don't leave me with enough time to work the following scene as I would wish.
Unfortunately, real life has a way to remind us of its existence... Bon courage !

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
This was already posted back when it came out but since I know your too lazy to look, here it is again

Preview Scene - Chapter 4 - Second Nightmare
First preview of the next chapter and update, starting not directly upon the end of chapter 3 and its events, but launching Myriam into a nightmarish event dealing with the consequences of the same events ending chapter 3.Â
Leaving the player still unaware of how chapter 3 really ended after its cliffhanger, the player is launched in this strange event with a lost and confused Myriam. Without too much spoilers, this scene is in fact a way for Myriam to deal with what happened during the cliffhanger, so in a more spiritual or symbolic way. In that spirit the scene will be visually strange, with renders saturated and fuzzy, giving a little artsy tone (that may not be to the taste of everyone though).Â
Again without going into too much spoilers, a naughty sub scene is possible during the scene with some conditions both to get it and avoid it, with either choices or stats.Â
But if this scene will probably be polarizing as often dream/nightmare scene can be, be not concern, the real end following chapter 3 cliffhanger ending will be seen during the next scene.

View attachment 2405039
:ROFLMAO:And I thought Miriam had a vision that she went to heaven

Reactions: Kobudo27 and Zorlun

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

View attachment 2404445
Lesbian nurses?i like that

Viressa

May 24, 2018
cassuis fera-t-elle partie de cette mise à jour et continuera-t-elle l'aventure avec Cassuis

will cassius be part of this update and will it continue the adventure with cassuis
I highly doubt it, considering it sounds like the next update will take place entirely in the hospital. I've never heard of allowing a dog into someone's hospital room except for terminal patients under hospice care.

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
Help me pls with this problem. Right after this scene at the pool with the boys MC disappeared in a totally black screen and endless warnings about not found images... WTF?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Help me pls with this problem. Right after this scene at the pool with the boys MC disappeared in a totally black screen and endless warnings about not found images... WTF?
Guess you need the Subscribe star version with the "P" be warned enables "Bestiality" content (Zoofila) that would be my best guess

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes