Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
That's if Cassius didn't rip his throat out, which would be cool.
True. Every dog I ever had would give his or her life for his/her humans. I think even a number of my cats would have attacked (this has been documented on both humans and dogs (see Tara the hero cat.)

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
4740352.jpg
Early access of update ch4.01 for Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is out on Patreon and SubscribeStar for the higher tiers patrons!
Official public access will be up on March 3rd!
Patience my dear Zorlunites and enjoy!

What's new:
- 1300+ lines of new code and 126 new renders.
- 2 scenes.
- 4 new choices to make Myriam more your own and write her story.
- A little more naughty content (2 subscenes).
- Multiple spellchecking fixes.
NOTE: Please, do not leak the early release before the official public version on March 3rd, it always cause more chaos than anything. Thank you all for your consideration.

Skyaln

Oct 31, 2021
Love the game but is there a way to get the old full contend with the bestiality, because it seem with the walkthrough mod there are new bestiality scenes that i cant see???

• Angry
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Love the game but is there a way to get the old full contend with the bestiality, because it seem with the walkthrough mod there are new bestiality scenes that i cant see???
Which version of the game are you using? If you've downloaded the game from here it should contain the scenes. Did you pick a choice that disables the content?

Skyaln

Oct 31, 2021
Which version of the game are you using? If you've downloaded the game from here it should contain the scenes. Did you pick a choice that disables the content?
i use the recent Patreon version from today where that stuff is banned and i sadly cant get Subscribestar if its available there. :(

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Answered you via pm.
Buddy I ask out of curiosity, but not only.
If part of the plot of the game is banned by Patreon ... In three pictures the arrow shows the patron sign.
So they are equal and more equal, better and worse customers ?
I completely do not understand why some can and others do not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
If part of the plot of the game is banned by Patreon ... In three pictures the arrow shows the patron sign.
Ultimately, patreon content policies are enforced by moderators, who only review content as they become aware of it. There's plenty of patreons that flagrantly violate the rules, but they get away with it because there are way more patreons than there are content moderators to keep an eye on them. Zorlun was unlucky enough to get hit by a moderator who threatened to ban him if he didn't censor the game. I'm sure this will eventually happen to that guy too, it's just a matter of time.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Simply luck, either Patreon did not see it, or nobody reported it to Patreon.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As people answered you, simply luck, for some time I went under the radar, until someone went gestapo on me, then I had to clean up or see the page brought down by the hammer of censorship. And Patreon being a big meal ticket I had to go with it for now.
If some are still doing bestiality or incest on Patreon, it's just that they didn't get flagged for now. Good for them.

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Ultimately, patreon content policies are enforced by moderators, who only review content as they become aware of it. There's plenty of patreons that flagrantly violate the rules, but they get away with it because there are way more patreons than there are content moderators to keep an eye on them. Zorlun was unlucky enough to get hit by a moderator who threatened to ban him if he didn't censor the game. I'm sure this will eventually happen to that guy too, it's just a matter of time.
Simply luck, either Patreon did not see it, or nobody reported it to Patreon.
As people answered you, simply luck, for some time I went under the radar, until someone went gestapo on me, then I had to clean up or see the page brought down by the hammer of censorship. And Patreon being a big meal ticket I had to go with it for now.
If some are still doing bestiality or incest on Patreon, it's just that they didn't get flagged for now. Good for them.
Thanks for the answers, but I think there is a "hook" which allows for more.
His stories have markings.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes