TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
They both have equal custody rights under the law so legally he can take Marc when they broke up. That's the whole reason she takes him to court to show that Marc would have a better home environment with her. If she was just his step mom she would have way less of a legal position to argue that she should retain guardianship over a bio parent. That's what the Kimberley lawsuit and the cliffhanger will show the court that Anthony is unfit to be Marc's guardian.
Actually, as Marc is meant to be over 18, there wouldn't even be a custody battle, so dragging Marc of by force is basically kidnap. But I guess in the adult vn world......

Reactions: pleaseletme

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
ok just played the newest update and i wont say anything except Eve is back and looks hot as hell, damn i missed her, i put some spoiler pics in a folder if you want to see them, if not dont open it dummy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
one question:
(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorlun

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Actually, as Marc is meant to be over 18, there wouldn't even be a custody battle, so dragging Marc of by force is basically kidnap. But I guess in the adult vn world......
Shhh, don't go that way. Above age of consent, yes, close to 18, yes, above 18... not guaranteed at the start :p ;-).

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Patreon sucks ass with their censorship. As long as it isn't illegal it should be allowed.
Well, if you look at my post where I quoted their new conditions (actually, someone pointed out at least part of it was already in the old ones, just never looked at them, I am not a content creator), the problem, as said many time by many people including me, is that Patreon is clearly not taking a legal stance, but rather a moral one.
They don't look at what they are legally responsible for, but at what someone could blame them for being morally responsible for, and notice I wrote "someone", so, can be anybody.
Kind of precensor to avoid being censored (in the meaning, as "censoring a behaviouring", i.e. condemning as negative), so they become more censoring than the censors :)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
ok just played the newest update and i wont say anything except Eve is back and looks hot as hell, damn i missed her, i put some spoiler pics in a folder if you want to see them, if not dont open it dummy

thanks for the share. really liked the business outfit with the cleavage last update. really fitted myriam well. also hot idea with the old judge. just sad it was only a facial blowjob again.

new teasers look promising but i still wait for the 3 routes as sidejobs/quests she can take.

also please continue to make family stuff optional cause i am personally not into stuff with myriams notson and notdaughter (even i still appreciate her notdaughters new look after the first release, she is really kinda cute now)

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorlun

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Dude she’s in the hospital from a gun shot and you want her to fuck her horse ?
View attachment 2418472
true that also why tf are ppl so much into cute/pretty animals who don't even look close to humans i sometimes jerk off too really weird stuff too nowdays but i really cant get into my head that ppl want intercourse with actual pets (even saw a real clip where some fcked up disgusting - i assume parents - pushed her damn attractive daughter into stuff with a freaking dog. like WTF. i know i need therapy but these ppl need a closed psychiatric cared environment without contact to anyone. like srsly. and no thats no kink-shaming thats just the truth and if you go that far i kink shamed me too for being into weird stuff aswell after years of internet - by the way i just saw the pic of the - for me attractive -girl thats how i came to this clip and was shocked and pretty damn frustrated cause of obvious reasons.

anyway long story short i don't get why ppl want to see this stuff so much rather see some fictional alien or monster brute fuck her. should be the same zone but it would be more grotesque and far more away from reality. i mean that would be a great compromise.

cause of seeing such stuff here and on r34 and can't watch pretty girls with horses anymore without sometime thinking it that completly fcked up direction...

like the girl in the "funny" meme pic. i mean she looks a bit young but attractive i just want to see her and maybe imagine me fcking her without ppl reminding me that there are ppl who want to have things with the horse or whatever.

also another frustrating fact: way too many horse-girls are too hot its annyoing... also cause they care for the damn horses and sport more than for anything else. and the horses are just horses - i never see a girl being so into a guy for being just a guy and heck she could ride me too and make it a sport if should loves riding so much... (yes i once was super into a horse-girl who rode competitively and no i never dated or got initmate with her and shit still pisses me off...damn horses... shit triggers me it seems lol)

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes