Lakedaemon17

Aug 24, 2019
This looks like the usual error that comes with the use of a mod not up to date with the version of the game... though I think that all the mods are up to date right now (from the top of my head).
So in which conditions have you tried the last update? (meaning with or without mods; if with are they up to date)
Just the walkthrough mod... huh, ill reinstall the patch

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Well, Maybe Angloamericans consider us Latinos, we don't but I got it, you mean French Guyana, For us is clear I'am Southamerican (Sudamericano) the (mezzoamericans) Centroamericanos or Caribeños , Mexico belongs Geografically to North America.
Kassan06969 No, I don't feel ofended by what they are posting,
Snugglepuff was right saying, that it is a sterotype sold to the mainstream

• Angry
Reactions: RedJester78

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
View attachment 2498177
And here you go!
Early access of update ch4.02 for Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is out on Patreon and SubscribeStar for the higher tiers patrons!
Official public version will be up on April 3rd! Patience my dear Zorlunites and enjoy!

What's new:

As you can see, the update is fairly bigger than the previous one, when everything goes right, thing actually work better... who knew. ^^

NOTE: Please, do not leak the early release before the official public version on April 3rd, it always cause more chaos than anything. Thank you all for your consideration.
Appreciate the official public version as always , keep up the good work

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Miriam can get into a plane crash and end up on a desert island, there are wild blacks.
guys, animals and in the end they will find her and she will be able to return home like such a scenario?
Also, cool it with the "wild blacks" talk. Cause that's pretty fucking racist.
The mods/admins might take action on that racist shit, too.
All the people calling this racist, he probably didn't mean it the way it sounded, it just needs cleaning up a bit in the punctuation department.

"Myriam can get into a plane crash and end up on a desert island, there are wild blacks
guys, animals and in the end they will find her and she will be able to return home like such a scenario?"

All it takes is to remove one '.' and it reads totally different, probably the way it was meant to read.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Just my opinion: I'm missing the facials from chapters past.
Not done with them don't worry. ^^
is there a part where miriam dominates and cucks her shitty husband?
Well, I don't know where you are with the game, but if you are talking of Anthony, she kinds of get done with it. ^^
He'll be seen one or two times in the future as the story goes, but just as story prop, though it will have one more possibility to interact with him really is on a secondary plot line, with the social work, if you chose the prison one (no spoiler there).
There will be also a special ending for him later on (greyed out choice at the end of chapter 2), but it's about him winning.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Not done with them don't worry. ^^

Well, I don't know where you are with the game, but if you are talking of Anthony, she kinds of get done with it. ^^
He'll be seen one or two times in the future as the story goes, but just as story prop, though it will have one more possibility to interact with him really is on a secondary plot line, with the social work, if you chose the prison one (no spoiler there).
There will be also a special ending for him later on (greyed out choice at the end of chapter 2), but it's about him winning.
Reminds me of the Aiden posing event, maybe Myriam's new 'friends' find out that Anthony is in jai for trying to kill her and they decided to give him their very own special welcome.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Please, this is not the place to launch a political debate, if you have a problem with a post, send a private message to the person who wrote it to clarify between the two of you or report it to moderators which will be the judge of it.
But fighting about it here is not the way to go, it's not about the game and will only serve to create a public fight.
Thank you for your understanding.

EDIT: Original message in quotes deleted by the author.

Last edited:

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Please, this is not the place to launch a political debate, if you have a problem with a post, send a private message to the person who wrote it to clarify between the two of you or report it to moderators which we'll be the judge of it.
But fighting about it here is not the way to go, it's not about the game and will only serve to create a public fight.
Thank you for your understanding.
Fair enough, I'll delete.

Reactions: Zorlun

Mouseinfo

Nov 1, 2021
Chapter 4 has just started, and for now no, but Cassius and Hammer are not done with their plot lines.
After the last update with Cassius and Marc, I'm hopeful that you can introduce a storyline where Marc catches her and Cassius and wants to watch. If there is a sub route where Mi has to show her doggy experiences to Marc's friends, I would be extremely happy.

I don't think its likely based on how much you would have to render and how much would be excluded in the prometheus, but a man can hope and dream for a future storyline in that capacity.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Correct me if wrong, but I think Zorlun mentioned before something like that won't happen and Myriam's possible "dogstyle adventures" ( :ROFLMAO: ) will stay private.

• Sad
Reactions: juan992

MłodySimba2k20

Jan 9, 2020
What can i do to fix it?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 205, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in script
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
AttributeError: 'SWDraw' object has no attribute 'scale_fast'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3006, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3516, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2380, in draw_screen
renpy.display.draw.draw_screen(surftree)
File "renpy/display/swdraw.py", line 869, in draw_screen
if self.scale_fast:
AttributeError: 'SWDraw' object has no attribute 'scale_fast'

Windows-7-6.1.7600-SP0
Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Project Myriam Life and Explorations ch4.01a
Thu Mar 30 22:35:47 2023

4.40 star(s) 193 Votes