john984

Jun 6, 2020
View attachment 1976920
Project Myriam: Life and Explorations [Ch. 4.01a] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Note: Fixed some of the lines.

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
New update, just letting you know so you can update the mod. Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Chapter 4 has just started, and for now no, but Cassius and Hammer are not done with their plot lines.
I have to say that i really like the game so far i love that the choices matter and that you can have differet experience of the game depengin on the choices, The renders are really good, Miryam its really hot also i really like that there "different Myriams" the domminant the submissive, the slut one, the prude, etc. Love that i can find so many differnet type of my favorite fetishes, in my game.

As some contructive critisism with no intention to offend you or your work in any way, i would like to say that in my opinion the scenes with Cassius and Hammer have become a little repetitive, Casius gets in the room and Miryam, just open her legs and thats it, it doesnt seems to me like she likes or enjoy fucking Cassius, Sure she does cums, but it feels more like cassius its r4ping her and she just goes along, not that she actually wants to fucks Cassius.
It would be very refreshing for the story (in my opinion of course) if she for example went and look for Cassius or Hammer so have sex. That she shows more initiative, or desire for Cassius and Hammer

Once again i dont mean to disrespect you in anyway

screenshot0151.png screenshot0152.png screenshot0153.png

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I have to say that i really like the game so far i love that the choices matter and that you can have differet experience of the game depengin on the choices, The renders are really good, Miryam its really hot also i really like that there "different Myriams" the domminant the submissive, the slut one, the prude, etc. Love that i can find so many differnet type of my favorite fetishes, in my game.

As some contructive critisism with no intention to offend you or your work in any way, i would like to say that in my opinion the scenes with Cassius and Hammer have become a little repetitive, Casius gets in the room and Miryam, just open her legs and thats it, it doesnt seems to me like she likes or enjoy fucking Cassius, Sure she does cums, but it feels more like cassius its r4ping her and she just goes along, not that she actually wants to fucks Cassius.
It would be very refreshing for the story (in my opinion of course) if she for example went and look for Cassius or Hammer so have sex. That she shows more initiative, or desire for Cassius and Hammer

Once again i dont mean to disrespect you in anyway

View attachment 2516568 View attachment 2516570 View attachment 2516571
Yeah, I don't remember the details off-hand, but there's a choice fairly early on where Cassius goes from being a pet to bossing the show. I cut his path short at that point. (I'm not really into beastie stuff anyway, so no great loss on my part. Just to confirm that it's not just your imagination.)

Reactions: GokutheG

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
A few mods for this marvellous game :sneaky:

Save Naming
(Game version: 4.01 - Compatible with later versions)
Add the possibility to name your save (it's optional). You can use the keyboard to validate the name (Enter/Return) or cancel (Escape, Right Click).
It also slightly improves visual in preferences screen.
Give the possibility to skip the pages 10 by 10
Install: Use save_name.6.zip (see installation instructions below)

Grouped Notifications
(Game version: 4.01 - Probably compatible with later versions)
Instead of displaying notifications one by one, they'll be displayed at the same time. The more lines, the longer it stays on the screen.
For some reasons I can't figure out, sometimes the notif alert doesn't hide itself. If it happens, just hover the mouse over the notif alert. (I think this problem doesn't occur anymore)
Install: Use grouped_notif.5.zip (see installation instructions below)

Cheats
(Game version: 4.01 - Don't use with later versions)
Add the possibility to manually modify Traits, Kinks and Affection values (click on trait/kink/character in their respective lists using the top left icon).
Install: Use cheats.14.zip (see installation instructions below)

Gallery
(Game version: 4.01 - Compatible with later versions - but without new scenes until I update the mod)
(For now, dialogs still contain incest for scenes up to 2.07)
Yes I know a gallery mod already exists but I wanted to try something.
- Thumbnails in a scrollable grid (I hate "page" galleries)
- A lot of thumbnails displayed at screen
- Unlockable
- Filters (one for type of scene and one for characters). If you select a character, you can see its bio by hovering a character in the list. Note you can exit dropdown list by right-clicking.
Install: Use gallery.25.zip (see installation instructions below)

Dialox Box Opacity
(Game version: 4.01 - Compatible with later versions)
Give you the possibility to adjust the dialog box opacity in Preferences screen.
!!! This mod is incompatible with Walkthrough Mod (which already has this feature) !!!
Install: Use dialogbox_opacity.3.zip (see installation instructions below)

No waiting in text display
(Compatible with all versions)
Sentences are often displayed in split parts. You must click to view each part of the sentence. With this mod each sentence will be fully displayed at once.
Install: Unzip environment.zip in the folder where ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations.exe file is located.

Customize Names
(Game version: 4.01 - Probably compatible with later versions)
Allows you to customize any names in the game. In order to customize a name:
- Start a new game or load any save
- Access the customize names screen with the button in the top right corner (the button is transparent but you can see it by hovering over the area)
- Use the Add a name button to add a name to customize (type the original name like myriam, anthony, marc, ...)
==> The new name is added to the list
- Click on the name in the Current name column and type the name you want to see ingame
Install: Use customize_names.8.zip (see installation instructions below)

If I made mistakes (especially in english) or if you have an idea for improvement, you're welcome.

!!! Android users, check this out !!!

Note:

Hii New Update is available.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Incest patch for 4.01 below

As usual, caveat emptor (even if your are not actually buying anything :p :))

Mega

Previous version already eliminated, to save space and avoid mistakes.

Please notice, the walkthrough mod and this patch are not compatible, because both modify the code.

Also, I did not have time to check it as much as I would have liked (though I did correct something from chapter 0 that was pointed out to me), so, in case something is still a bit messed up... The case against Anthony due to the actions towards Kimberley is a criminal trial, thus "Anthony's trial", the case between Myriam and Anthony is about custody for one of the children (Anthony has given up on Katherine) in a divorce, thus the reference to "hearing" and "case" rather than "trial"
Hii New update is available.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Project Myriam, Life and Explorations Ch4.02a+p
With JokerLeader Walkthrough
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text and many others...
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to Ch4.02a+p

Tronco podrido

Jun 15, 2019
Tengo algunos ajustes que hacer, pero sí, estoy más en el tamaño shappy. ^^

Traté de encontrar el punto medio entre un cuerpo sexy y el cuerpo de una madre que tenía dos hijos.

Pero el cuerpo cambiará un poco en el futuro, algún "cambio de imagen" planeado, variaré la ropa, cambiaré el peinado con algunos eventos y eventualmente también el cuerpo (en algunos límites) con algunas elecciones en el futuro.
[/CITA]
Sería genial si agregas más a la hija y la madre.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Yeah, I don't remember the details off-hand, but there's a choice fairly early on where Cassius goes from being a pet to bossing the show. I cut his path short at that point. (I'm not really into beastie stuff anyway, so no great loss on my part. Just to confirm that it's not just your imagination.)
Yeah theres a pont in the story where Myriam can end the sex wth Cassius but after that part i havent felt like Myriam enjoys the relations with Cassius, and if Myriam doesnt enjoys it how can we?
Just some examples of Myriam with Cassius before
screenshot0158 (2).png screenshot0160 (2).png screenshot0154 (2).png screenshot0157 (2).png
In there its Crystal Clear that Myrima enjoys it

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
Wish this game came out every week. She is such a sexy slut. So open to everyhing in my play through. Hope she does more double anal and double vag. Sometime a triple penetration.Two in the ass and one in the pussy. a couple in her mouth for a royal gangbang.
She already did

4.40 star(s) 193 Votes