SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is there really no way to use the WT Mod with the Incest mod?
No because they overwrite the same file, so if you install WT, then install the incest patch, it overwrites those same files, if you install the incest patch, and then you install the WT mod it overwrites those files.

It would have to be incorporated, and seeing how we are so far in at this point, I doubt you will see it.

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
No because they overwrite the same file, so if you install WT, then install the incest patch, it overwrites those same files, if you install the incest patch, and then you install the WT mod it overwrites those files.

It would have to be incorporated, and seeing how we are so far in at this point, I doubt you will see it.
Is the WT super necessary even? Or can I just DL the Incest one and the Cheat mod once it’s updated to fudge the points and just choose the dialogue/paths I want?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is the WT super necessary even? Or can I just DL the Incest one and the Cheat mod once it’s updated to fudge the points and just choose the dialogue/paths I want?
I use "URM" on top off almost all the mods I use, because you can use it just like any other mod, you have it force paths, see scenes that you haven't unlocked, for example you don't have even "points" etc. You can cheat money, basically whatever you want.

Universal Ren'Py Mod [1.13.2] (mod any Ren'Py game yourself)

It is compatiable with 90% of Ren'Py games, I say 90% as some have anti-cheat.

URM will take getting some used to, but once you learn it, you will pretty much install with every Ren'Py game you start playing ;)

Reactions: JennaJJ

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Zorlun nice update!
What can we expect in chapter 4, is the motel the main plot of this chapter?
Can I get the motel content if I choose not tell the detective? Like the spy path, without the cops.

Reactions: Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 193 Votes