Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Hi there, Joker...
I keep getting this message while trying to download the WT (Version: Ch 4.02a) from Mixdrop...
Captura de pantalla 2023-04-03 190215.png

I don't know if anybody else has had the same problem,
It's not the browser (chrome, firefox, or edge)... also tried restarting the pc and that's not it..
Ï did notice that a Virus threat pops up with the browsers that don't have AdBlock installed.

I'm just asking if you could take a look at that to see if it's an issue on the Mixdrop side or what..

TY
(y);)

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorlun

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Hi there, Joker...
I keep getting this message while trying to download the WT (Version: Ch 4.02a) from Mixdrop...
View attachment 2518601

I don't know if anybody else has had the same problem,
It's not the browser (chrome, firefox, or edge)... also tried restarting the pc and that's not it..
Ï did notice that a Virus threat pops up with the browsers that don't have AdBlock installed.

I'm just asking if you could take a look at that to see if it's an issue on the Mixdrop side or what..

TY
(y);)
Hi.
You can use the Patreon link, there are zip files in there, also my Patreon it's always free.

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
i didnt play this game for long time , should i download the incest patch or is it included in the newest version [Ch. 4.02a] ?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
My respect for Myriam has decreased. She thanked everyone except Cassius, and we know dog are woman's best friend. His loyalty wasn't rewarded. Shame on you Myriam.

Jokes aside, as usual a fan update, thanks for the fun your game brings.

kat750489

Jan 2, 2021
As usual, do not use a mod with a freshly new update or it will cause troubles, wait for the mod to be updated as well by its creator (generally just a few days is enough), meanwhile just play the game without them and you will have no trouble.

No the motel won't be the main plot line of this chapter, and sorry, but no spoilers on that subject, you will have to wait and see. ^^
This chapter 4 will see Myriam expand her horizons mainly.
Thanks for the response,had a thought it was probably my fault after i posted..keep up the great work

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

Original size: 4.0GB
Compressed size Q70: 748MB
Compressed size Q90: 1.78GB

PC Q70 = / / Workupload
PC Q90 = /

Mac Version

ch 3.12a+p
Hi! Any chance for the Q90 version to be posted here? Thank you!

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
i didnt play this game for long time , should i download the incest patch or is it included in the newest version [Ch. 4.02a] ?
The incest patch is never included in the game itself, but I'm not sure it's been updated yet so it could make some troubles.

Reactions: Demnor and phantomz

IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
I want to play this game from the beginning again but my saves are no longer available. Would some kind person give me the saves/links please. I have checked through these pages and most links are dead.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
It is never included.
Zorlun was explicitly forbidden by Patreon to keep the incest in the game and to have anything to do with any incest mod/patch, that's why I made it and I distribute it.
Also, the incest patch for 4.02a is not yet distributed, because the incest patch update has been prepared already, but for 4.02, I have to see what 4.02a changes, if it is only spell checking, I did some anyway myself, if it is not only spell checking, I will have to see, and that would mean probably upload only next Tuesday (having family holidays this week).

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 193 Votes