Danv

Aug 21, 2020
skipped last six versions to stockpile some content for a new playthrough - were there anything with a daughter added meanwhile? from what i remember there was pretty much (or at all?) nothing with her

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch 4.02a + WT by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Mega

Size 781 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: hyperjack38

batmantitties

Sep 17, 2017
skipped last six versions to stockpile some content for a new playthrough - were there anything with a daughter added meanwhile? from what i remember there was pretty much (or at all?) nothing with her
There's a scene at the pool where Myriam, her daughter and her daughter's friend can get nude but they don't do anything. It seems to set up future choices for Katherine though.
I'd love to see some Myriam+Katherine scenes, some mother and daughter bonding after the accident. Also more scenes with Hammer.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
There's a scene at the pool where Myriam, her daughter and her daughter's friend can get nude but they don't do anything. It seems to set up future choices for Katherine though.
I'd love to see some Myriam+Katherine scenes, some mother and daughter bonding after the accident. Also more scenes with Hammer.
Honestly, even if staying in the limits clearly set by Zorlun independently from Patreon (i.e. Katherine would never go to some extremes), the Katherine+Myriam has been something that has been coming as request already from long ago.
Unfortunately, Patreon's intervention has greatly complicated both the possibility of it happening, and what will effectively be in the game from this point of view.
Zorlun had originally said he had foreseen something, but Patreon basically forbade him from having Myriam and Katherine being in the same room while both having sexual activities, even if they are not having sexual activities between themselves - the definition of "incest" used by Patreon is their own.
There have been various ideas tossed to try somehow getting in part around it, but it is still unclear if and what will really happen in relation to that. But there is a lot of other opportunities for our Myriam to be "active" :).

By the way, since some asked in the past, the block of Patreon applies also to half-, step- etc., and anyway if I remember well Zorlun had never foreseen any "activity" between Marc and Katherine to happen, even before Patreon intervention, so much that he used that kind of reference as a "trigger" for negative reaction by Myriam , so, even if you consider the version were he made Myriam and Anthony not married and having kids from previous relations, so Marc and Katherine as not being brother and sister, that is never going to happen.

batmantitties

Sep 17, 2017
Honestly, even if staying in the limits clearly set by Zorlun independently from Patreon (i.e. Katherine would never go to some extremes), the Katherine+Myriam has been something that has been coming as request already from long ago.
Unfortunately, Patreon's intervention has greatly complicated both the possibility of it happening, and what will effectively be in the game from this point of view.
Zorlun had originally said he had foreseen something, but Patreon basically forbade him from having Myriam and Katherine being in the same room while both having sexual activities, even if they are not having sexual activities between themselves - the definition of "incest" used by Patreon is their own.
There have been various ideas tossed to try somehow getting in part around it, but it is still unclear if and what will really happen in relation to that. But there is a lot of other opportunities for our Myriam to be "active" :).

By the way, since some asked in the past, the block of Patreon applies also to half-, step- etc., and anyway if I remember well Zorlun had never foreseen any "activity" between Marc and Katherine to happen, even before Patreon intervention, so much that he used that kind of reference as a "trigger" for negative reaction by Myriam , so, even if you consider the version were he made Myriam and Anthony not married and having kids from previous relations, so Marc and Katherine as not being brother and sister, that is never going to happen.
Is a patch not possible? A lot of other games have patches to enable incest content, and this game itself already has a patch to enable the bestiality. To be honest I don't care about Marc, I didn't let him do anything with Myriam and I was hoping she would be more strict with him, so no Katherine+Marc content is fine by me but seeing how this game is about Myriam's exploration of her sexuality and it involves other fetishes, I was hoping some actual lesbian incest with her daughter could happen.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Katherine won't even have sex scenes with Myriam happening in the game (as stated by Zorlum himself) so that would be impossible.

• Sad
Reactions: blarg0192

Ricky Smith

Jan 11, 2023

And thats why I like SubscribeStar!!! Lot of VNs are using "Roommate" as default to ward off noisy ppl, and then player can change name later. OK for GOT to have incest on TV though. lol

Ricky Smith

Jan 11, 2023
Fantastic game. This game rocks from the start, no slow crawl beginnings here my friend. This VN has everything. love the group scenes and Myriam's humiliation, great balance and really detailed points system. This may be the best and most ambitious VN in production right now. Looks like they have been working on it for about 3 yrs now. This is destined to be a classic and Myriam looks great. She ranks right up there with Kat from "Deliverance"and Nicole from "Exciting Games", two of my favs. This is a raunchy game and I love it. It has everything, check it out!!! Follow Zorlun on Patreon, its free.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Fantastic game. This game rocks from the start, no slow crawl beginnings here my friend. This VN has everything. love the group scenes and Myriam's humiliation, great balance and really detailed points system. This may be the best and most ambitious VN in production right now. Looks like they have been working on it for about 3 yrs now. This is destined to be a classic and Myriam looks great. She ranks right up there with Kat from "Deliverance"and Nicole from "Exciting Games", two of my favs. This is a raunchy game and I love it. It has everything, check it out!!! Follow Zorlun on Patreon, its free.
Deliverance was awesome even though the name always made me think of like the rural South of the US from that 1970s movie. "Squeal like a piggy."

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
You know that's not true. You've been told enough times, and yet you stick to this false talking point. Why is that?
Uh, he's not wrong. You saying he's wrong, is wrong.

From the "mouth" of the Dev himself.
1681094682279.png

No sexual relations between Katherine and Myriam.
Something like a love triangle, yes, but they will not have sex with eachother.

This has been repeated in various ways since that post too.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Uh, he's not wrong. You saying he's wrong, is wrong.

From the "mouth" of the Dev himself.
View attachment 2534787

No sexual relations between Katherine and Myriam.
Something like a love triangle, yes, but they will not have sex with eachother.

This has been repeated in various ways since that post too.
Yes, Zorlun did say that. But he has said several times since then that a threesome between Myriam, Katherine, and either William or Jenny (depending on player choice) is planned for the future.

So no, I am not wrong. I am right. He is wrong, and so are you.

Even the post which you quoted from Zorlun references the triangular relationship between Myriam, Katherine, and William or Jenny. And Zorlun has already stated that it will include "naughty scenes" (His words, not mine.) between the three of them.

Here is a link to one of my earlier posts, in which I quote five separate posts of Zorlun's, in which he confirms that Myriam and Katherine will be involved in a threesome.

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes