Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
it's a shame we won't have a mother and daughter, but the game is good anyway.
It's amazing how the lesbian path has the least material in games.

lesbian and incest fetish is a hard one to have
Mother lover's society and dog days of summer are almost exclusively lesbian incest games

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
it's a shame we won't have a mother and daughter, but the game is good anyway.
It's amazing how the lesbian path has the least material in games.

lesbian and incest fetish is a hard one to have
We need Myriam and princess Nubia from the art gala to have a hot lesbian session soon,and she could teach Myriam how to be a dom too

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
We need Myriam and princess Nubia from the art gala to have a hot lesbian session soon,and she could teach Myriam how to be a dom too
Actually, that is not impossible, since Myriam was fascinated by the way Nubia handled the bar guy, but on the other hand, if Myriam has submissive tendencies, given the dominanting approach of Nubia and the way Myriam was impressed by her strength, in a lesbian context it is more probable that Myriam will be submissive towards Nubia, and in the past Zorlun had hinted about that possible direction.
To be seen, maybe can be something influenced by the value of existing variables, as well as player choices in that occasion.

By the way, sorry, nothing to do with your post, but just so I don't need to make another post (lazy, and wants to go to sleep :)), for the ones interested, the incest patch updated will be uploaded tomorrow.

Osirisx69

May 30, 2017
Refreshing to hear, this is my opinion too, there is a distinction to make between fantasy and reality, and as long as people are able to do the difference, I think it's safe to explore kinks in general, though I will admit I can't go into everything either in the game, it still has to go with the game and characters and there is still some things I personally can't explore in the game (because I prefer not to, or because they trouble me personally).

Is Myriam your Druuna?

Reactions: Zorlun

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
There is a scene with Cassius where you can make a choice to make him top dog or not. I noticed that top dog Cassius forces himself on Myriam without a choice in a few scenes and those aren't there otherwise. So not having him top dog ends that line or will Myriam be given a choice in future updates to participate or not?

aj1120

Sep 11, 2021
Incest patch for 4.02a below

As usual, caveat emptor (even if your are not actually buying anything :p :))

Mega

Previous version already eliminated, to save space and avoid mistakes.

Please notice, the walkthrough mod and this patch are not compatible, because both modify the code.
how to add this file bro?where?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Preview Scene - Chapter 4 - Sharing the Care
First preview of next update, following straight the last scene of last update, this scene follow Myriam in the spa. The scene took me longer to work around, some unavoidable life distractions and I actually double the size of the scene as I introduced a full subscene that I wanted to add late on.
First part is Myriam meeting a naughty couple at the spa (the subscene I added), call back to the first time she came here, where the husband invited Evelyn away. Multiple way to go about it, with Myriam just talking with them or having some naughty moment with them, just looking or partaking. Apart the scenes between Marc and Myriam, this is the first scene with a dom woman and male sub.
Second part is about Myriam meeting Nubia again, with a focus more about character development, on the naughty side (beside the birthday suit) it's just teasing. You learn more about her and what made her such a tough character. The scene also call for the next event with her and the start of her possible romance (or end of the line if the player want to pass).

IMG_1555.png
(Oh yeah,ther return of Nubia) :love:

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes