Great_Gypsy

Sep 15, 2022

Preview Scene - Chapter 4 - Sharing the Care
First preview of next update, following straight the last scene of last update, this scene follow Myriam in the spa. The scene took me longer to work around, some unavoidable life distractions and I actually double the size of the scene as I introduced a full subscene that I wanted to add late on.
First part is Myriam meeting a naughty couple at the spa (the subscene I added), call back to the first time she came here, where the husband invited Evelyn away. Multiple way to go about it, with Myriam just talking with them or having some naughty moment with them, just looking or partaking. Apart the scenes between Marc and Myriam, this is the first scene with a dom woman and male sub.
Second part is about Myriam meeting Nubia again, with a focus more about character development, on the naughty side (beside the birthday suit) it's just teasing. You learn more about her and what made her such a tough character. The scene also call for the next event with her and the start of her possible romance (or end of the line if the player want to pass).

View attachment 2547981
(Oh yeah,ther return of Nubia) :love:
Lesbo stuff, meh...

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018

First preview of next update, following straight the last scene of last update, this scene follow Myriam in the spa. The scene took me longer to work around, some unavoidable life distractions and I actually double the size of the scene as I introduced a full subscene that I wanted to add late on.
First part is Myriam meeting a naughty couple at the spa (the subscene I added), call back to the first time she came here, where the husband invited Evelyn away. Multiple way to go about it, with Myriam just talking with them or having some naughty moment with them, just looking or partaking. Apart the scenes between Marc and Myriam, this is the first scene with a dom woman and male sub.
Second part is about Myriam meeting Nubia again, with a focus more about character development, on the naughty side (beside the birthday suit) it's just teasing. You learn more about her and what made her such a tough character. The scene also call for the next event with her and the start of her possible romance (or end of the line if the player want to pass).

View attachment 2547981
Looking forward to Nubia/Myriam!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

View attachment 2547981
I look forward to start things with Nubia too!

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Someone else can't see images on any thread?
Are you still using the old forum layout?

Go to your account preferences, at the top, under style, go to Dark Mode BETA (and of course save changes). The others are old and unsupported, so they have issues sometimes displaying images. I've never come across any issues using the new Dark Mode BETA.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Are you still using the old forum layout?

Go to your account preferences, at the top, under style, go to Dark Mode BETA (and of course save changes). The others are old and unsupported, so they have issues sometimes displaying images. I've never come across any issues using the new Dark Mode BETA.
Just made that change but still the same problem
Don't know if you can see the attached image, I got a message saying I should contact an administrator (do you know how?)

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Just made that change but still the same problem
Don't know if you can see the attached image, I got a message saying I should contact an administrator (do you know how?)
Oh, I'm assuming by the way that layout is, you're on a phone. I thought you were having issues on the PC. I have no idea then, sorry. I'm a PC guy, not very phone savvy here lol.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Oh, I'm assuming by the way that layout is, you're on a phone. I thought you were having issues on the PC. I have no idea then, sorry. I'm a PC guy, not very phone savvy here lol.
Right now on the phone but I'm having the same problem on pc

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020

Hmm, personally I don't have a problem with Myriam having some lesbian activities, but the question that arise is, does that mean if Myriam does something with Nubia, is going to end up forcibly as an exclusive relation ?

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Hmm, personally I don't have a problem with Myriam having some lesbian activities, but the question that arise is, does that mean if Myriam does something with Nubia, is going to end up forcibly as an exclusive relation ?
Some relationships will be exclusive, but the player will have the choice in the end.
Welp, guess I'm dropping this then. Shame, I really liked it.
Totally understand, after all I started at first my own game because I was never fully satisfied with the games I was playing at the time. ^^
I hope you can find what you're searching for out there.

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
Some relationships will be exclusive, but the player will have the choice in the end.

Totally understand, after all I started at first my own game because I was never fully satisfied with the games I was playing at the time. ^^
I hope you can find what you're searching for out there.
Well maybe I'll get lucky and you'll change your mind. After all, doesn't make sense to let pick Katherine's sexuality and not do anything with it.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Well maybe I'll get lucky and you'll change your mind. After all, doesn't make sense to let pick Katherine's sexuality and not do anything with it.
Katherine will have sex in the game, either with William or with Jenny, depending on player choice. And Zorlun has said that there will be a threesome between Myriam, Katherine, and William/Jenny, though he has been ambiguous about the sexual content of that scene. What he has repeatedly made clear, however, is that there will be no corruption route for Katherine, and no Myriam+Katherine path in the game.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I got curious, due to what happened on last patches (I don't want to spoil anyone), how far is the game from the end? Also, does the dev ideas for next game.

I'm sad the dev won't have a threesome, maybe an ending wouldn't be possible, but a scene would be nice at least. Still, I understand the decision. As long Cassius continues to be a good boy.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I got curious, due to what happened on last patches (I don't want to spoil anyone), how far is the game from the end? Also, does the dev ideas for next game.

I'm sad the dev won't have a threesome, maybe an ending wouldn't be possible, but a scene would be nice at least. Still, I understand the decision. As long Cassius continues to be a good boy.
By Zorlun's indication, chapter 4 is only at the start. He had once indicated he was thinking that game would finish +/- at the end of this year.
He did also say he has some ideas for another future game.

Threesome there are, with Marc and Katherine not possible.
From one side for the "no Katherine corruption" rule, though admittedly that could depend on how one would define "corruption" (e.g. if Marc was abusive and Katherine and Myriam submissive I think would be considered as corruption of Katherine, considering how protective of Myriam she is, but if it was Myriam "showing her love" to Katherine and then Marc arrived and joined by going for Myriam in a way that does not trigger Katherine, it may not or not be considered as corrupting Katherine, depending on whether anything between Myriam and Kate is by itself considered as corrupting Kate ).
From the other, and that is the one that if not eliminated, severely restrict what Zorlun can do despite being the author, there is the Patreon issue. No explicit sexual activity between Myriam and Katherine possible, is what Patreon told Zorlun.
It is something I cannot even go around with the incest patch, since Katherine was always, and still is, even in the Patreon version without incest patch, Myriam's daughter.

About the endings, actually, it may depend on the "Katherine no corruption" rule, but also on whether Zorlun can afford to risk Patreon's rage for the next game, but it could be the easier way around.
If he considers that any "activity" between Myriam and Katherine would be corrupting Katherine, then "no way". If that is not the case, there is still the Patreon issue.
If the "Kate no corruption" rule does not block, if he needs the guarantee to continue relying also on Patreon for the future, it can still be a "no way", to avoid risks.
Otherwise... Maybe, but it is only a maybe, there could be in one of the endings, eventually if Prometheus (so, not Zorlun) integrates it in his patch, something like Myriam having, if not really a threesome, at least something with Katherine and Marc, if it can fit somehow in the story/ending, though again, given the relations, would seem more probable something in which Myriam "show her love" to Katherine and Myriam, but not something too hard).
But keep in mind that as far as I recall, Zorlun had said he had already in mind the possible endings, so my "spoiler" is more something to titillate :p your fantasy, than something that may really end up in the game.

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes