Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
This game has waaaay too few likes, especially compared to other Fem Prot titles on this site.
I don't know how fast games gain notoriety and support as it's my first one (on every front, never touched 3D engine before nor programmation, biggest reason why it's so clunky at first), but personally I'm still amazed of the speed and size of the support I had and still have.

So thank you for feeling that the game deserve more, I can't say if it's true or not since I already feel very pleased with my return and support, but more is always welcome! ^^

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I don't know how fast games gain notoriety and support as it's my first one (on every front, never touched 3D engine before nor programmation, biggest reason why it's so clunky at first), but personally I'm still amazed of the speed and size of the support I had and still have.

So thank you for feeling that the game deserve more, I can't say if it's true or not since I already feel very pleased with my return and support, but more is always welcome! ^^
Ive been promoting this game on all the threads i follow on this site whenever someone recommends a female protagonist game. Actually it should really be called milf protagonist category which are my favorites to play and there arent enough out there

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Well the model looks ugly at the first stage...
Poor Myriam, whatever did she do to deserve this?

I kinda understand though, in the banner she doesn't have the best expression tbh, even if her body is smoking hot.

However she looks fine in the first screenshot:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And in the dev's signature.

Though can I suggest something Zorlun ?

I noticed your signatures aren't clickable. I guess this doesn't matter if you don't post much in other threads, but I find it much easier to go to a game's thread (that I'm not following) if I see a signature I like and then click it instead of typing it on the search bar. More exposure if anything. Still, if people really wanna check it out they'll most likely manually search it but you never know.

You can go in your signatures page and just click on both of the images and choose the right most option to add links, then add the first page of this thread.

Edit: Oh cool you did it. Now everyone who sees those sigs and is interested can just click on them and come straight here.

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Ive been promoting this game on all the threads i follow on this site whenever someone recommends a female protagonist game. Actually it should really be called milf protagonist category which are my favorites to play and there arent enough out there
Thanks a lot for the love, it's an honor to be supported like that. ^^
Poor Myriam, whatever did she do to deserve this?

I kinda understand though, in the banner she doesn't have the best expression tbh, even if her body is smoking hot.

However she looks fine in the first screenshot:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And in the dev's signature.

Though can I suggest something Zorlun ?

I noticed your signatures aren't clickable. I guess this doesn't matter if you don't post much in other threads, but I find it much easier to go to a game's thread (that I'm not following) if I see a signature I like and then click it instead of typing it on the search bar. More exposure if anything. Still, if people really wanna check it out they'll most likely manually search it but you never know.

You can go in your signatures page and just click on both of the images and choose the right most option to add links, then add the first page of this thread.
Done!

The signature weren't mine, but they were kindly offered, so I used them. ^^

Thanks again for the support and the advice. And again, it's all this support that kept me and keep me still going, thank you all a lot.

fea876

Nov 24, 2018
The shadows on her face make it look "weird"(for lack of a better word), but calling her ugly base on that banner is being picky. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but common "ugly" is a strong word. She's not suppose to be a top model. She's suppose to be a MILF, she's definitely my kind of MILF and beyond the looks.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

News - Next Update - Project Myriam ch2.03

1624212207676.png

Hello there, Myriam has done all her scenes for this update and is ready for more!

Sadly, I've decided to stop here for this update, ending on this event feel a lot more organic and I will use the extra time to work on some other sides of the game for which I didn't find the time before, the ingame bios of the characters. I'll work on this for a few days, then I'll post the update later this week.

It could feel short only two scenes this time, but the movie night one is quite big and with quite a few different way to explore depending on your choices.

A little bit more patience and Myriam will be right back at work to entertain you all! As you can see, she's taking good care of herself. ^^

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

News - Next Update - Project Myriam ch2.03

View attachment 1256835

Hello there, Myriam has done all her scenes for this update and is ready for more!

Sadly, I've decided to stop here for this update, ending on this event feel a lot more organic and I will use the extra time to work on some other sides of the game for which I didn't find the time before, the ingame bios of the characters. I'll work on this for a few days, then I'll post the update later this week.

It could feel short only two scenes this time, but the movie night one is quite big and with quite a few different way to explore depending on your choices.

A little bit more patience and Myriam will be right back at work to entertain you all! As you can see, she's taking good care of herself. ^^
Now what is Myriam thinking of I wonder. Hihi

Thanks 4 the share. :)

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Character Development - Teen Myriam
1624388159739.png
Here's a work in progress for the teen Myriam study, I had the idea to do a few scenes here and there about Myriam's past, to develop the character and some important moments than shaped her and some also funny or naughty moments because... do I need to say it? ^^

A first study as an older teenager, she's already becoming a woman and has quite some shape for her age, but still not a full grown woman, nor a mother, so size reduce on a lot of elements while keeping a lot of Myriam's shape, notably reducing the hips. She's also in her prime at that moment for her athletic career, so she's more fit, no more love handles, no more tummy, but still young, she also has a body and muscles mass reduced. For the head, a face slightly rounder and softer, less sharp, and some shorter hair.

In the end, Myriam is still, or already with a very feminine shape, she has ample breasts for a teenager, even a woman, and also already some nice hips; even if smaller, she's still a tall girl for her age, and has that tall valkyrie aura.

On the mental part, she's still very much our Myriam, she's gentle, sweet and innocent, even more so than her adult counterpart, even if she's very curious about sex, she has no knowledge of it. She has some abandonment issues due to her mother's death when she was little and some following daddy issues for having been raised by a father who worked a lot.
She's a happy kid in the end, but still shoulders some issues and some stress for always wanting to please others, to be what's expected of her and be the perfect young girl.

She's still the innocent lamb, ready to fall between the claws and jaws of the opportunistic asshole who will use and dig into her issues, and lure this naïve kid into its clutches.

PS: Added some comparative version of her adult self for comparison.

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
Like this one. Not a fan of the weird content as the main path is excellent. I love how your mc has the option to curb her SO. Other ntr/female pro games often saddle you with an unlikable other half that is only narrative dead weight. So kudos to that.
Look forward to updates :) model looks have vastly improved over ep 1. Hard face lines before were jarring.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
images.jpg
Shared version ch2.03 of Project Myriam on Patreon and SubscribeStar for my higher tiers patrons, free public version up in a week, on July 1st!

What's new:
- Around 3300 lines of code and 215 new renders.
- 2 scenes (1 small interlude and 1 big event with multiple pathway).
- 1 new character introduced (and a 2 others brushed over).
- First draft of the ingame bios.
- Lots of minor choices to make Myriam more your own.
- Some more naughty content.
So patience my little pervert friends, Myriam is coming for you!!

PS: Sorry for the double post.

EDIT: Corrected the quotation (I copy/paste the wrong update log, sorry).

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 193 Votes