Storm1985

Nov 8, 2019
I’m 5€ patron. That is my financial limit. Why don’t we have the privilege to download updates few days after 10$ anf few days before public version?

Last edited:
Reactions: CassidyPRO

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Is the version 2b just the added alien content??and doctor visit
Version ch2.02b has 3 scenes, the Police precinct, the "weird event" and the shrink.
I’m 5€ patron. That is my financial limit. Why don’t we have the privilege to download updates few days after 10$ anf few days before public version?
Thank you for your support. I generally share the free public version on the day before releasing it on FP5zone, but I'll think about adding a few days privilege to the Interested tier. (Though that's something you better address me on Patreon or SubscribeStar.)

Reactions: Michel Mak

mijof

Aug 13, 2020
I have updated the gallery to make it easier for me to update moving forward. I have not tested it with 2b but it should be fine. Let me know if there are issues.
Thank you for sharing this, I just have a question if you don't mind :
It seems I am missing scene 9, 18 and 21... Would you have a hint as to how i can unlock them ?
Maybe Zorlun could help if these numbers are the actual ones ?

Reactions: Demnor and Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Thank you for sharing this, I just have a question if you don't mind :
It seems I am missing scene 9, 18 and 21... Would you have a hint as to how i can unlock them ?
Maybe Zorlun could help if these numbers are the actual ones ?
Sorry, no, it's not how I've numbered the scenes, but if you describe the events around those missing scenes, maybe I could help.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Hi Zorlum, this are the Scenes that we talk, maybe if you see the unlocked ones you could guess what are the others View attachment 1264162 View attachment 1264163 View attachment 1264228
Thanks!
From what I can see here: scene 9 should probably be the one in the changing room of the clothing shop (nothing hard here, but multiple way to go, maybe you need to see them all to unlock the gallery); scene 18 should be about a short scene between Myriam and William after the passage at the school gym (will only happen if Myriam had sex with William before); for scene 21, at this point of the game (version ch2.02b), I don't see what it can be beside the shrink scene, but nothing naughty there.

Javi72

Nov 18, 2018
From what I can see here: scene 9 should probably be the one in the changing room of the clothing shop (nothing hard here, but multiple way to go, maybe you need to see them all to unlock the gallery); scene 18 should be about a short scene between Myriam and William after the passage at the school gym (will only happen if Myriam had sex with William before); for scene 21, at this point of the game (version ch2.02b), I don't see what it can be beside the shrink scene, but nothing naughty there.
Thanks, I asked to the gallery designer too, I read something about a scene of the son listening to his parents that in none of the breakfast options I can see. It may be that I am missing some points in some of her characteristics?
I played that part you mention in the gym, it should be another scene.
Anyway, thanks for your concern always.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Thanks, I asked to the gallery designer too, I read something about a scene of the son listening to his parents that in none of the breakfast options I can see. It may be that I am missing some points in some of her characteristics?
Ah! The son listening on his parents fucking, it's on the intro, Myriam can chose not go naughty outside with Anthony, which bring the scene inside with Marc listening through the wall instead of William looking at the window.

Reactions: Demnor and Javi72

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
9 is the changing room scene. You have to help the kid who is hiding from the police.
21 is at the spa... it's just her taking her top off... but not sure why I have it as 21....

Reactions: Zorlun and Javi72

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Actually... 21 is nothing. It's just a placeholder. Due to the grid design, I have to have at least 3 placeholders so 21 is just that... a placeholder.

I am working on updating the gallery. The latest renpy update messed with some of the code. I am working on updating it now.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I hope there are no aliens in the future updates
yeah... loved this game.. but that alien update was very disapointing.. it was out of nowhere and it simply just slowed the progress we were hoping for.. kinda frustrating lol
It was part of the "weird events" as announced, it was the first and there will be others, on other themes. But as said before, you have the option to not see those strange adventures if you don't want or feel it change your feel of the game.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
It was part of the "weird events" as announced, it was the first and there will be others, on other themes. But as said before, you have the option to not see those strange adventures if you don't want or feel it change your feel of the game.

its not that it makes me unconfortable or anything... its just that i find it uninteresting...

But its the only negative for me so far.. Loved everything else about the game for now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 193 Votes