Nemesis22

Apr 9, 2018
The reason you can't avoid it, is obvious. It's essential to the storyline. Myriam is supposed to be in an abusive relationship with Anthony, so why wouldn't you want to depict that in the game? Everything that follows is influenced to some extent by those years of abuse.
dude is even named Kunt LOL

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Actually, if you are in USA, that is exactly the kind of situation that would fall under the "sexual assault" (which typically has lower penalties, AFAIK), as you mentioned before, rather than rape .
Though of course if you are the one that made her so drank she did not really understand what she was doing, could still be argued as rape, and anyway, I may be wrong, but there have been cases when the level of alcohol was not zero, yet they were not ruled as rape or sexual assault, because she had consented or even taken the initiative, and never said "no".

This subject already came out, and there is one element in which, game or reality is for sure the same in many, if not most, jurisdictions (I would say most, but now I am referring to the World, not to USA, just to be clear).
Either she decides to call it rape and report it as such, or whatever the law can say become in reality useless.

Which goes back, in "our" erotic fantasy game, to the point that insofar as Myriam does not call it or see it of think about it as rape and report it as such, we can call it what we want, but for her, it is not rape, even if people exploit her trust, push her everaging her being submissive, etc. (and by the way, all these are choices the player, thus Myriam, has to do, even if other time naturally build up and become an inclination for her).

The only two cases that we can see she consider as rape, sexual assault, or whatever we prefer to call it, can be considered Anthony, at least past a certain point (though admittedly we do not see her report it as rape or sexual assault in itself), and the criminal in the park, both cases where she does take actions against the culprit (or suspect, if you prefer :)).

Though it is funny to see how some points and debates come back from time to time :) - but at least, this one did not get in a flaming rampage :-D
I'm not sure that Myriam viewed Anthony's behaviour towards her as rape or even as sexual assault. At the time she might not have liked the way he had sex with her, but she still believed it was his right to do so, as her partner. Because over time Anthony had brainwashed her into believing, that it was her duty as his partner to accept him fucking her however he felt like.
Now she may come to believe at some future date, that what Anthony was doing, was in fact sexual assault. But as things stand, the case she's pursuing against him is more sexual abuse, than assault.

In Kimberly's case it's different. There going after him for sexual assault. Because he blackmailed her into having sex with him

Of course, Anthony's later attempt to murder Myriam in front of two witnesses, means it's pretty much now an open and shut case against him. The guy's going to jail for a long time just for that.

Reactions: Zorlun and Demnor

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Look did you read the post that said "all tag's are avoidable" if you did then you would point out same thing the tags that are tied to the story and are unavoidable (aka the graphic violence and humiliation) there for are "all tags avoidable" or is better to say "the majority of tags avoidable".
That doesn't make any difference. The question is why would you want to omit content from the game, that would undermine the storyline completely? That makes zero sense. Anthony's abusive behaviour towards Myriam is what initially propels her on a her journey of sexual discovery, and thus it's a vital part of the story. It doesn't matter what may or may not have been said. Omitting certain things would just make a nonsense of the game.

Reactions: sava75

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022

Preview Scene - Chapter 4 - Quiet Night Home
First preview for next update, taking Myriam home (at Eve's loft), either after the previous social work or following her already there in the other case. The scene is fairly short, revolving mainly around Myriam and Eve discussing together around a little drink.
The scene is mostly plot and character development, letting the player learn a little more about Eve and her job, and advancing on a few already started plot line, like the dates if a specific character was chosen and on potentially on Myriam start of sharing pictures of herself online.
The scene as no naughty business and like said previously is fully dedicated to advancing on development (the scene was previously supposed to be the finishing scene of the previous update, but was pushed back to avoid rushing it).
View attachment 2844710
I really like Evelyn and wish she was in it more, and had more sex scenes with Myriam than just at the health club. I could see her being well up for sharing a gangbang scene similar to the one at the beach.

Also is Charles going to invite her and Myriam to his house for dinner, like he suggested, back during the first scene at the health club? Since the museum he seems to have disappeared from the game completely, despite seeming to be extremely interested in pursuing Myriam.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
btw i wanted to edit that i never really skipped an update. really like the game overall just sad there arent my kinks currently anymore really since the past 5 or so updates. got a bit sad about it. i mean i play the updates and i am always happy to see myriam and constent updates but... i am not relieved after an update is finished and it leaves me unsatisfied and i always hope that some day in the near future my kinks get the same attention (again) as the others got the past updates. anyway no salt anymore from my side. enjoy the fantasy/game.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I really like Evelyn and wish she was in it more, and had more sex scenes with Myriam than just at the health club. I could see her being well up for sharing a gangbang scene similar to the one at the beach.

Also is Charles going to invite her and Myriam to his house for dinner, like he suggested, back during the first scene at the health club? Since the museum he seems to have disappeared from the game completely, despite seeming to be extremely interested in pursuing Myriam.
Yes, Charles is one of the possible choices.

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
there are quite a lot of fetishes in this game, any chance we will get a body hair one? (ie very big bush and armpit hair)
Probably not, I asked Zorlun about that early on and it's not his fetish.

I am just happy we get some hair at all, and not the regular hairless, prebubescent, childlike girls you see in almost every game.

Though that said, this game rocks, hairy beaver or not! Kudos to Zorlun för creating such a great game for us to enjoy!

Reactions: sava75

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
btw i wanted to edit that i never really skipped an update. really like the game overall just sad there arent my kinks currently anymore really since the past 5 or so updates. got a bit sad about it. i mean i play the updates and i am always happy to see myriam and constent updates but... i am not relieved after an update is finished and it leaves me unsatisfied and i always hope that some day in the near future my kinks get the same attention (again) as the others got the past updates. anyway no salt anymore from my side. enjoy the fantasy/game.
Got me curious now to what your kink is.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I'm not sure that Myriam viewed Anthony's behaviour towards her as rape or even as sexual assault. At the time she might not have liked the way he had sex with her, but she still believed it was his right to do so, as her partner. Because over time Anthony had brainwashed her into believing, that it was her duty as his partner to accept him fucking her however he felt like.
Now she may come to believe at some future date, that what Anthony was doing, was in fact sexual assault. But as things stand, the case she's pursuing against him is more sexual abuse, than assault.
In reality, I completely (or at least, 99% :)) agree with you at least for the past, though I leave more open what can be her feeeling now. It is true that for now she is still at the level of comparing Anthony's dick with the other men and boys, but if it does not get to a full slutty dick-focused thinking (men are not the only one who can think lower than their head, though it's usually more men than women), it may be the first step towards Anthony was being abusive.
That is indeed a problem of women in an abusive relation, that they often end up being unable to separate and understand what can be erotic game, or even "like it rough", from abuse in the sexual sphere, even more when combined with the same inability of separating normal couple fights (which can always happen) from moral and psychological (even when not joined to physical) violence.
Said differently, they end up considering normal what almost anybody else would immediately see as something abusive, or at least as a "there is something wrong there".
The point of my post was exactly to underline that we can use any definition, legal or personal, but insofar as Myriam herself does not see it that way, it cannot be said something is rape (though the Russian criminal, would still be attempted rape, or at the very least assault, since she reported it to the police).

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
In reality, I completely (or at least, 99% :)) agree with you at least for the past, though I leave more open what can be her feeeling now. It is true that for now she is still at the level of comparing Anthony's dick with the other men and boys, but if it does not get to a full slutty dick-focused thinking (men are not the only one who can think lower than their head, though it's usually more men than women), it may be the first step towards Anthony was being abusive.
That is indeed a problem of women in an abusive relation, that they often end up being unable to separate and understand what can be erotic game, or even "like it rough", from abuse in the sexual sphere, even more when combined with the same inability of separating normal couple fights (which can always happen) from moral and psychological (even when not joined to physical) violence.
Said differently, they end up considering normal what almost anybody else would immediately see as something abusive, or at least as a "there is something wrong there".
The point of my post was exactly to underline that we can use any definition, legal or personal, but insofar as Myriam herself does not see it that way, it cannot be said something is rape (though the Russian criminal, would still be attempted rape, or at the very least assault, since she reported it to the police).
The Russian criminal would be sexual assault. Rape requires penetrative sex of some form to have taken place. It might have been an attempted rape, but the actual criminal offence is sexual assault.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
4.40 star(s) 191 Votes