Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Well sadly a few tags aren't avoidable the graphic violence and humiliation. Since those tag's are tied to Anthony and meeting a few other characters.
The reason you can't avoid it, is obvious. It's essential to the storyline. Myriam is supposed to be in an abusive relationship with Anthony, so why wouldn't you want to depict that in the game? Everything that follows is influenced to some extent by those years of abuse.

• Angry
Reactions: jstreet

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
The reason you can't avoid it, is obvious. It's essential to the storyline. Myriam is supposed to be in an abusive relationship with Anthony, so why wouldn't you want to depict that in the game? Everything that follows is influenced to some extent by those years of abuse.
Look did you read the post that said "all tag's are avoidable" if you did then you would point out same thing the tags that are tied to the story and are unavoidable (aka the graphic violence and humiliation) there for are "all tags avoidable" or is better to say "the majority of tags avoidable".

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Zorlun is it only my feeling, or there is a conversation about a certain subject (on which I am not going back, already made a looong :) post about it), or better, the subject itself, starting to feel like others, that become long fights that from time to time come back, even if not always with the same actors (and at least this time nobody has been lashing at you ;-)) ? :-D

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Look did you read the post that said "all tag's are avoidable" if you did then you would point out same thing the tags that are tied to the story and are unavoidable (aka the graphic violence and humiliation) there for are "all tags avoidable" or is better to say "the majority of tags avoidable".
I never said that all tags are avoidable, I only said that nearly all sex scenes are avoidable (but it maybe wasn't about something I said ^^ ).

But honestly I don't even know what people are fighting about here, but as I usually say, not much point, the game is not to take too seriously, it's just a game. I thank everyone for the enthusiasm for the game but it's never worth starting a feud over it.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Does the guy Stanislas(Guy in library) comes in the game and have storylines with Myriam at later part?
Yes, it is supposed to happen some other passage at the mistery club, Zorlun had mentioned something about it, aside the "dreams" being influenced by the choice made there, but if you mean sexually and with him, as far as I remember, Zorlun never pointed towards that possibility.
At the end of the day, even in her most "sexually active and open to any and all opportunities" (well, if your prefer "stluttiest":p :-D) variant, Myriam has already plenty of sexual partners already active (already done stuff) or lined up for future possibilities :-D.

Reactions: Demnor

Marioc17

Dec 26, 2018
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 4.05p + WT by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 844 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Update please and thank you

• Angry
Reactions: estrada777
4.40 star(s) 191 Votes