TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Well sadly a few tags aren't avoidable the graphic violence and humiliation. Since those tag's are tied to Anthony and meeting a few other characters.
And that pretty much sets the tone of the relationship with Anthony, but other than Anthony, every tag is basically avoidable, even a lot of the stuff with Anthony can be avoided except maybe the violence when he doesn't get his way.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
And that pretty much sets the tone of the relationship with Anthony, but other than Anthony, every tag is basically avoidable, even a lot of the stuff with Anthony can be avoided except maybe the violence when he doesn't get his way.
What about when you meet Lucy and meeting Aiden for the second time (it's not like when Anthony does it but it's still violence towards Myriam).

Reactions: Hungover00

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Well sadly a few tags aren't avoidable the graphic violence and humiliation. Since those tag's are tied to Anthony and meeting a few other characters.
What about when you meet Lucy and meeting Aiden for the second time (it's not like when Anthony does it but it's still violence towards Myriam).
Well, at some point something has to happen as well in the game, or else better sit in front of a wall and look at it all day.

Most if not all of the sex is avoidable to let people fap in peace to whatever they want (depending of choice of course), but after that yes, shit will happen in the game, otherwise better just implementing a menu of sex scenes at the start of the game and cut all the rest.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
View attachment 2839441

I wish there had been a "topless" option here. what would have changed for the story? Nothing. so two minutes later Myrian drank 1 liter of cum. so I don't see the problem in flashing two boobs to strangers
The only way she 'drinks a litre of cum' is if she doesn't take her hand off the black dudes cock.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I'd say those 2 scenarios could be called violent intent rather than straight violence as both get stopped pretty quickly and both situations were there to introduce something, also both giving Myriam another excuse to meet Detective Anderson, still wondering if Zorlun is going to take that anywhere.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Not entirely sure that's true, I don't think you get any trust score with Anthony or if you do it isn't that much, you get more trust score from people like Marc, believing he is innocent when he isn't, the cops can give trust points, even Eve and the shrink, in fact I think you can get trust points from everyone except Anthony.
Anthony accounts for about a fifth of the Trust points, before Myriam dumps him. The biggest gain is when she decides to accept his story after discovering Kimberly giving him a blowjob. If you decide to get rid of him at this point, Myriam has 6 less Trust points, by the time Kimberly knocks on her door.

There are also people, like Edward and Dave, who Myriam decides to trust, because they are in fact trustworthy. And quite a few trust points will be added by people like this, that you can't affect. But if you follow what I said above, Myriam's trust score won't go up too much, and you'll eventually get opportunities to reduce it .

Last edited:

john984

Jun 6, 2020
View attachment 2839441

I wish there had been a "topless" option here. what would have changed for the story? Nothing. so two minutes later Myrian drank 1 liter of cum. so I don't see the problem in flashing two boobs to strangers
As someone else said a few pages back, it would have been awesome if in the scene Myriam decides to take her clothes off to take a swim far from them. Then, they hide her clothes and "blackmail" her if she wants it back

Edit: Maybe it can happen with the peeping kids in the forest

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
total and proper use of ALL her mental faculties" to give that "consent"... Therefore, if a woman is under the influence of ANY substance that diminishes her mental abilities (drugs, alcohol, etc) can be considered a "rape" even if she consents to that act.
Actually, if you are in USA, that is exactly the kind of situation that would fall under the "sexual assault" (which typically has lower penalties, AFAIK), as you mentioned before, rather than rape .
Though of course if you are the one that made her so drank she did not really understand what she was doing, could still be argued as rape, and anyway, I may be wrong, but there have been cases when the level of alcohol was not zero, yet they were not ruled as rape or sexual assault, because she had consented or even taken the initiative, and never said "no".

This subject already came out, and there is one element in which, game or reality is for sure the same in many, if not most, jurisdictions (I would say most, but now I am referring to the World, not to USA, just to be clear).
Either she decides to call it rape and report it as such, or whatever the law can say become in reality useless.

Which goes back, in "our" erotic fantasy game, to the point that insofar as Myriam does not call it or see it of think about it as rape and report it as such, we can call it what we want, but for her, it is not rape, even if people exploit her trust, push her everaging her being submissive, etc. (and by the way, all these are choices the player, thus Myriam, has to do, even if other time naturally build up and become an inclination for her).

The only two cases that we can see she consider as rape, sexual assault, or whatever we prefer to call it, can be considered Anthony, at least past a certain point (though admittedly we do not see her report it as rape or sexual assault in itself), and the criminal in the park, both cases where she does take actions against the culprit (or suspect, if you prefer :)).

Though it is funny to see how some points and debates come back from time to time :) - but at least, this one did not get in a flaming rampage :-D

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
If people would just read tags before playing games. Let’s see what we have, there is a RAPE tag, Beastiality, bukkake, group sex, humiliation, sleep sex, multiple penetration, graphic violence, urination. So if your offended by any of these tags, why the fuck are you here playing this game?
Additional note, actually, safe for a bit with Anthony at the start, it is possible to avoid basically any and all situations in which Myriam is being pushed around or somehow forced, or too drank to control herself. A "full nun"round is not possible, true, but it can get not too far from it (though it would make for a very fast game through, IMHO :))

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I'd say those 2 scenarios could be called violent intent rather than straight violence as both get stopped pretty quickly and both situations were there to introduce something, also both giving Myriam another excuse to meet Detective Anderson, still wondering if Zorlun is going to take that anywhere.
Well, first one could be considered attempted rape, by the words and actions of the guy, the second, if I remember well, indeed does not have any explicit sexual content because it is blocked too early (but again, I may remember wrong what the guy says).

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Edit: Maybe it can happen with the peeping kids in the forest
Well, I admit I am one of thoses who "share your pain" (yep, being melodramatic on purpose :p :)), but if your refer to full sex, not going to happen, Zorlun already said he does not feel comfortable with that idea.
Effectively, he had even indicated that the cum scene is pretty much as far he was planning to go, so, unless he changes his mind, even e.g. a blowbang is out of the question.
Effectively, it is entirely possible they will never come back.

Reactions: Toushiro

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
If people would just read tags before playing games. Let’s see what we have, there is a RAPE tag, Beastiality, bukkake, group sex, humiliation, sleep sex, multiple penetration, graphic violence, urination. So if your offended by any of these tags, why the fuck are you here playing this game?
But a problem that easily comes up is that some games will allow you to skip content you dislike while others will force you into content you dislike. That comes up with games that don't have the kinetic tag,

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Also that motel owner at the beginning of the game with the mullet had a knife pulled on Myriam and wanted to fuck her until Dum Dum stops him ( my memory is not that great, but I remember something like that, also wasn’t mullet man also a devil in one of her nightmares screwing her?)

Thizz

Apr 27, 2020
Why is everybody asking for save files and nobody is proving them? Makes it hard to see how the game feels without doing the intial scenes

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Also that motel owner at the beginning of the game with the mullet had a knife pulled on Myriam and wanted to fuck her until Dum Dum stops him ( my memory is not that great, but I remember something like that, also wasn’t mullet man also a devil in one of her nightmares screwing her?)
Yeah him and Anthony were represented as devils in her nightmares due to the trauma they caused. Really looking forward to when My gets the chance to help the detective take him down.

Now I think there could be some interesting possibilities if she decides to take the hotel over.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
4.40 star(s) 191 Votes