Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Great update as always. I feel like the game has a lot of branches now, accidentally I loaded a save and it had a scene where Myriam woke up Marc with a bj, afterwards going to her neighbor she gets raped by bill while his father's watching it. My main save that I keep and that I played first didn't have the Marc scene and it only had a bj Myriam gave to Bill's father stopping at that and not showing the rape with Bill. I don't know what went wrong in my main save, as I always try and put Myriam in lewd situations.
First you should put all this in spoilers for players that didn't do the update yet.

Second:
For Marc, to have the scene, you have to be on the new dom Marc road (after trial with Anthony), if you didn't have the bath scene with him being a dom, you won't see the morning duty scene.
For Bill, depending on your "love" stat with him (13+) he will automatically rebel and defend you, or (12-) he will crumble down under his father's authority and do what he says.

Here, I hope it helps, and again, please do use the spoiler tool when writing with so much detail about the current update.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
It would also help if someone actually linked or reported there was an update out :LUL:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Nah I found it just now whilst searching. It's in the middle of shit loads of requests. I'm doing it now.

Yeah, as I said there is a shit ton of requests, and I sent it to Bob69 as well a few hours ago, must still be making love to his pillows and bed :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Zorlun

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
JokerLeader ... Hi mate, can you tell me if your walkthrough mod also contains the incest patch as I read that if I install both then they conflict with each other so have to use either one or the other?
TIA

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Who do we got in this update?
I'm dropping my hopes right now that it's a Marc or William content. Is it? lol

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
JokerLeader ... Hi mate, can you tell me if your walkthrough mod also contains the incest patch as I read that if I install both then they conflict with each other so have to use either one or the other?
TIA
Incest patch isn't updated anyway, it updates days later....and no it doesn't it, it will conflict, it will overwrite the same files.

Reactions: JokerLeader
4.40 star(s) 193 Votes