Jan 16, 2021

Preview Scene - Chapter 4 - Busy Morning
Hello there! A new post before I finish melting with the heat wave hitting me here, to share the preview for the next scene of the coming update. A big scene with a few to go, revolving around Myriam and her very "lovely" old neighbor.
The scene is fairly big in size due to the multiple choices and branching possible, some concluding this plot line in the update itself, some others fairly soon, and a few others that will lead Myriam to a dark place and possible bad endings. This scene will be harsh for our poor Myriam as it will revolve around some darker themes, like blackmail and abuse, though as always things will be avoidable, and our "dear" neighbor will have his own comeuppance in this update or in future updates depending on choices.
The situation will be resolvable by herself or via other characters depending on previous choices, though these ones will have their resolution seen later on on these characters plot lines. The scene will also see the first development tested on the "love" stat of another character (Bill, the old neighbor's son seen a few times previously).
On the naughty side, one subscene with one possible development depending on choices, keeping in mind that this naughty moment will revolve around coercion and blackmail. Again, this is avoidable, but I prefer to keep people aware as I know that it's a theme that not everyone enjoy or wish to see.
To conclude, I'm still working on the scene, finishing up on the last possible branching, but for sure, there will be no other scene in the update as the end of the month is coming fast here. I shouldn't have any problem to wrap this up in time, unless the heat kills me... Joke aside, I've been working all day long in 35°C to 40°C (95°F to 104°F) for weeks now (with nights barely better) and it's really starting to get to me. But don't worry, I'll try dying after sharing the update. ^^
View attachment 2875548
(I think he’s the mysterious neighbor who was spying on Myriam from his window)
sorry if I ask, but which games are your signatures from?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
1ngpyw.jpg
Hello there!
Early access of update ch4.07 for Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is out on Patreon and SubscribeStar for higher tiers patrons!
Public access will be up on September 4th! So patience my dear perverted friends, Myriam will soon be with you!

Meanwhile, what's new:
- Short of 3000 lines of new code and 169 new renders.
- 2 scenes.
- 15 new choices to make Myriam more your own and write her story.
- Some more naughty content (3 subscenes).
NOTE: Please, do not leak the early release before the official public version on September 4th, it always cause more chaos than anything. Thank you all for your consideration.

daison78

Jun 17, 2020
View attachment 2517964
Project Myriam: Life and Explorations [Ch.4.05p] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Am I the only one desperately waiting for 4.06?

4.40 star(s) 193 Votes