Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Zorlun has made it very clear that Katherine won't have sex with Myriam. But she could possibly watch while Myriam has sex with someone else and vice versa. The most likely is with Jennifer and William, and possibly Jennifer's brother ( who is still to be introduced). She's already spied on Myriam having sex with Mike, and got turned on by it, whilst Myriam spied on her having a threesome with William and Jennifer, so I suspect this will happen openly somewhere in the game eventually. Maybe at the cosplay event, whenever that happens?

That's because you choose her to be bi. On my playthtough Kat is lesbian and only had sex with Jennifer, and I'm yet to be spied on by her, I don't think that ever happened.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
That's because you choose her to be bi. On my playthtough Kat is lesbian and only had sex with Jennifer, and I'm yet to be spied on by her, I don't think that ever happened.
Well you obviously missed something, Myrian does spy on Katherine if you chose that option no matter if she is straight, bi or lesbian, but if you went the Marc route instead you would miss that.

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Well you obviously missed something, Myrian does spy on Katherine if you chose that option no matter if she is straight, bi or lesbian, but if you went the Marc route instead you would miss that.
I say spied on by her, not spy on her. I did spy on Kat and Jennifer.

but if you went the Marc route instead you would miss that.
Never. I despise Marc even more than Anthony. I avoided and grounded Marc at any given opportunity to the point he is not not even a tertiary character in my playthrough, appearing only in some frames without saying a word. I'm still mad given all my choices against him the judge didn't send him with Anthony to get rid of him for good.

The horny borderline rapey boy is my most hated trope. I only like rape with strangers :p

Last edited:

Hrolfr

Aug 23, 2023
Hello all.

I'm new to the game (only a few days). I love it since almost unwanted content is skipable and the dev is doing great with the game (merci mec tu fais du super boulot).

Everything goes well until
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The naughty scene is launched, I can read the subs but I can only see black screens, no images at all. It's the same for the gallery. And I noticed all the images of the "Furry friend" content are missing in the file. I use the version downloaded here with the prometheus patch included, the cheat mod and gallery mod from Bibifoc and the walkthrough mod. Did someone has had this issue before?

As I said I'm new to the game so maybe I made something wrong when installing, I don't know. What do you think?

Thank you for you time, and for the dev : continue ton super boulot, ce jeu est déjà au top de ma liste.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Hello all.

I'm new to the game (only a few days). I love it since almost unwanted content is skipable and the dev is doing great with the game (merci mec tu fais du super boulot).

Everything goes well until
The naughty scene is launched, I can read the subs but I can only see black screens, no images at all. It's the same for the gallery. And I noticed all the images of the "Furry friend" content are missing in the file. I use the version downloaded here with the prometheus patch included, the cheat mod and gallery mod from Bibifoc and the walkthrough mod. Did someone has had this issue before?

As I said I'm new to the game so maybe I made something wrong when installing, I don't know. What do you think?

Thank you for you time, and for the dev : continue ton super boulot, ce jeu est déjà au top de ma liste.
The problem is probably due to one of the mods not being up to date (or maybe not being compatible), so you'll have either to wait for them to be up to date or play without (I know that one of the main usual modder on the game is on vacation until end of the month).

Et merci, c'est toujours agréable de recevoir des retours positifs ! ^^

Reactions: Hrolfr

Hrolfr

Aug 23, 2023
Ouah ça c'est rapide comme réponse. Bon ben on va jouer sans en attendant le retour de vacances de Joker. Y a tellement de chemins possibles que ca fera partie d'une autre sauvegarde ^^.

Et les retours positifs, quand ils sont mérités, faut pas hésiter à les donner. Ca doit être un travail monstre de faire ce jeu, autant que tu en sois remercié.

THAT is a quick answer. Well, I'll play without it while waiting for Joker to come back. There are so much possible paths that I'll go for it during next playthrough.

And positive feedback, when earned, should be given with no hesitation. It must be a lot of work to make this game, you should be thanked for that.

Reactions: Zorlun

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

Preview Scene - Chapter 4 - Busy Morning
Hello there! A new post before I finish melting with the heat wave hitting me here, to share the preview for the next scene of the coming update. A big scene with a few to go, revolving around Myriam and her very "lovely" old neighbor.
The scene is fairly big in size due to the multiple choices and branching possible, some concluding this plot line in the update itself, some others fairly soon, and a few others that will lead Myriam to a dark place and possible bad endings. This scene will be harsh for our poor Myriam as it will revolve around some darker themes, like blackmail and abuse, though as always things will be avoidable, and our "dear" neighbor will have his own comeuppance in this update or in future updates depending on choices.
The situation will be resolvable by herself or via other characters depending on previous choices, though these ones will have their resolution seen later on on these characters plot lines. The scene will also see the first development tested on the "love" stat of another character (Bill, the old neighbor's son seen a few times previously).
On the naughty side, one subscene with one possible development depending on choices, keeping in mind that this naughty moment will revolve around coercion and blackmail. Again, this is avoidable, but I prefer to keep people aware as I know that it's a theme that not everyone enjoy or wish to see.
To conclude, I'm still working on the scene, finishing up on the last possible branching, but for sure, there will be no other scene in the update as the end of the month is coming fast here. I shouldn't have any problem to wrap this up in time, unless the heat kills me... Joke aside, I've been working all day long in 35°C to 40°C (95°F to 104°F) for weeks now (with nights barely better) and it's really starting to get to me. But don't worry, I'll try dying after sharing the update. ^^
View attachment 2875548
(I think he’s the mysterious neighbor who was spying on Myriam from his window)
OMG THANK YOU!

so happy right now :alien:

Reactions: Lezgin and Zorlun
Oct 21, 2020

Preview Scene - Chapter 4 - Busy Morning
Hello there! A new post before I finish melting with the heat wave hitting me here, to share the preview for the next scene of the coming update. A big scene with a few to go, revolving around Myriam and her very "lovely" old neighbor.
The scene is fairly big in size due to the multiple choices and branching possible, some concluding this plot line in the update itself, some others fairly soon, and a few others that will lead Myriam to a dark place and possible bad endings. This scene will be harsh for our poor Myriam as it will revolve around some darker themes, like blackmail and abuse, though as always things will be avoidable, and our "dear" neighbor will have his own comeuppance in this update or in future updates depending on choices.
La situation pourra être résolue par elle-même ou via d'autres personnages en fonction des choix précédents, bien que ceux-ci verront leur résolution plus tard dans l'intrigue de ces personnages. La scène verra également le premier développement testé sur la stat "amour" d'un autre personnage (Bill, le fils du vieux voisin vu quelques fois auparavant).
Côté coquin, une sous-scène avec un développement possible selon les choix, sachant que ce moment coquin tournera autour de la coercition et du chantage. Encore une fois, cela est évitable, mais je préfère tenir les gens au courant car je sais que c'est un thème que tout le monde n'apprécie pas ou ne souhaite pas voir.
Pour conclure, je travaille toujours sur la scène, je termine sur le dernier branchement possible, mais c'est sûr, il n'y aura pas d'autre scène dans la mise à jour car la fin du mois approche à grands pas ici. Je ne devrais pas avoir de problème pour boucler ça à temps, à moins que la chaleur ne me tue... Blague à part, j'ai travaillé toute la journée entre 35°C et 40°C (95°F à 104°F) depuis des semaines maintenant (avec des nuits à peine meilleures) et ça commence vraiment à m'énerver. Mais ne vous inquiétez pas, j'essaierai de mourir après avoir partagé la mise à jour. ^^
View attachment 2875548
(je pense que c'est le mystérieux voisin qui espionnait Myriam depuis sa fenêtre)
[/CITATION]
A-t-elle été surprise par des cassuis dans la chambre ou dans la salle de bain ?

Reactions: Zorlun

MrGreen8050

Jul 21, 2022
View attachment 2439105

Overview:
You guide Myriam, as her life changes in a new city and finds herself pushed out of a sheltered life, will she embrace her new found independence or will she slip back into the comfort of a subservient life; will she venture forth and explore her repress desires and the opportunities that open up to her or will she let herself be submerged by life; will she follow the advice of good people or be manipulated by evil ones; and of all those weird events that she will fall upon... You decide.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-05
Release Date: 2023-07-29
Developer: Zorlun - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ch.4.06p (Prometheus' patch included)
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - -

Patch: *
Extras: Walkthrough Mod* - Multi Mod* - Fan Sign - Walkthrough PDF

*This patch/port isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risk

View attachment 2498512 View attachment 2498513 View attachment 2498515 View attachment 2498516 View attachment 2498517 View attachment 2498518 View attachment 2498519 View attachment 2498520 View attachment 2498521 View attachment 2498522 View attachment 2498523 View attachment 2498524 View attachment 2498527 View attachment 2498528 View attachment 2498530 View attachment 2498531 View attachment 2498532 View attachment 2498535 View attachment 2498536 View attachment 2498537 View attachment 2498538 View attachment 2498539 View attachment 2498540 View attachment 2498541 View attachment 2498542
Android port??

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Can't be posted anymore, from my understanding. Go to OP page to go to Discord. You can pm Zorlun or go to estrada777's page to get the apk.

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Same here. Seeing Myriam think of him as some sweet innocent boy after making all the choices to scold him and put him down for his wretched pervyness is cognitively jarring.
Myriam will always view Marc with affection, because as far as she's concerned, he's her son and she loves him ( in the original version of course, he actually was). You're projecting your own feelings of distaste for Marc onto the protagonist, despite the fact that she sees things very differently to you. Whatever he does, she will never give up on him, and will always feel that he's better off with her, than under Anthony's poisonous influence. Which is how you would expect a mother to behave towards her son.

4.40 star(s) 193 Votes