xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Are there any plans for Evelyn to find out about Myriam and Marc, and join in with them ?
Now that is a exelent question, I don't remember if that has been discussed, Yeah it has it's own hotness, I'd like the Idea
Maybe Zorlun takes it up ??
(I hope you meant Evelyn (auntie) not Katherine (daughter)

Reactions: GateC.

Joey95

Dec 6, 2021
In v4.6 myriam and Marc's , morning blowjob and sex scene missing.
It has to be included for both whore thing to happen.

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Now that is a exelent question, I don't remember if that has been discussed, Yeah it has it's own hotness, I'd like the Idea
Maybe Zorlun takes it up ??
(I hope you meant Evelyn (auntie) not Katherine (daughter)
Zorlun has made it very clear that Katherine won't have sex with Myriam. But she could possibly watch while Myriam has sex with someone else and vice versa. The most likely is with Jennifer and William, and possibly Jennifer's brother ( who is still to be introduced). She's already spied on Myriam having sex with Mike, and got turned on by it, whilst Myriam spied on her having a threesome with William and Jennifer, so I suspect this will happen openly somewhere in the game eventually. Maybe at the cosplay event, whenever that happens?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Preview Scene - Chapter 4 - Busy Morning
Hello there! A new post before I finish melting with the heat wave hitting me here, to share the preview for the next scene of the coming update. A big scene with a few to go, revolving around Myriam and her very "lovely" old neighbor.
The scene is fairly big in size due to the multiple choices and branching possible, some concluding this plot line in the update itself, some others fairly soon, and a few others that will lead Myriam to a dark place and possible bad endings. This scene will be harsh for our poor Myriam as it will revolve around some darker themes, like blackmail and abuse, though as always things will be avoidable, and our "dear" neighbor will have his own comeuppance in this update or in future updates depending on choices.
The situation will be resolvable by herself or via other characters depending on previous choices, though these ones will have their resolution seen later on on these characters plot lines. The scene will also see the first development tested on the "love" stat of another character (Bill, the old neighbor's son seen a few times previously).
On the naughty side, one subscene with one possible development depending on choices, keeping in mind that this naughty moment will revolve around coercion and blackmail. Again, this is avoidable, but I prefer to keep people aware as I know that it's a theme that not everyone enjoy or wish to see.
To conclude, I'm still working on the scene, finishing up on the last possible branching, but for sure, there will be no other scene in the update as the end of the month is coming fast here. I shouldn't have any problem to wrap this up in time, unless the heat kills me... Joke aside, I've been working all day long in 35°C to 40°C (95°F to 104°F) for weeks now (with nights barely better) and it's really starting to get to me. But don't worry, I'll try dying after sharing the update. ^^
IMG_2286.png
(I think he’s the mysterious neighbor who was spying on Myriam from his window)

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021

Hello there! A new post before I finish melting with the heat wave hitting me here, to share the preview for the next scene of the coming update. A big scene with a few to go, revolving around Myriam and her very "lovely" old neighbor.
The scene is fairly big in size due to the multiple choices and branching possible, some concluding this plot line in the update itself, some others fairly soon, and a few others that will lead Myriam to a dark place and possible bad endings. This scene will be harsh for our poor Myriam as it will revolve around some darker themes, like blackmail and abuse, though as always things will be avoidable, and our "dear" neighbor will have his own comeuppance in this update or in future updates depending on choices.
The situation will be resolvable by herself or via other characters depending on previous choices, though these ones will have their resolution seen later on on these characters plot lines. The scene will also see the first development tested on the "love" stat of another character (Bill, the old neighbor's son seen a few times previously).
On the naughty side, one subscene with one possible development depending on choices, keeping in mind that this naughty moment will revolve around coercion and blackmail. Again, this is avoidable, but I prefer to keep people aware as I know that it's a theme that not everyone enjoy or wish to see.
To conclude, I'm still working on the scene, finishing up on the last possible branching, but for sure, there will be no other scene in the update as the end of the month is coming fast here. I shouldn't have any problem to wrap this up in time, unless the heat kills me... Joke aside, I've been working all day long in 35°C to 40°C (95°F to 104°F) for weeks now (with nights barely better) and it's really starting to get to me. But don't worry, I'll try dying after sharing the update. ^^
View attachment 2875548
Just wondering what 'evidence' the old coot has to be able to blackmail Myriam, you think he's seen her and Cassius, can't think of anything else he could have to blackmail her with.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Just wondering what 'evidence' the old coot has to be able to blackmail Myriam, you think he's seen her and Cassius, can't think of anything else he could have to blackmail her with.
Or maybe he was spying when Myriam was getting dp’ed by mark and his friend out by the pool and he might have saw her and her attempted murdering convict asshole in the jacuzzi too

Reactions: Slezkin and Zorlun

john984

Jun 6, 2020

View attachment 2875548
Nice, every update where Myriam's submissive or trust traits (her naive side also) come in play it's awesome. Looking forward for the update Zorlun

4.40 star(s) 193 Votes