Jan 3, 2022
The correct choice, was actually the second one. 'God! What can I do to convince him to stay?'. That allows Myriam to give him a handjob, which increases his love points. It also leads to a second choice, where she can also allow him to cum in her mouth instead, although that doesn't affect the eventual outcome.
I see thanks a lot for the help, it's kinda sad that it didn't change the outcome :-(

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
What do I have to do to see any of the new scenes? I just see the house search.
You can only see one of the date scenes and that depends on which choice you made, when Myriam responded to those people who sent get well messages and flowers whilst she was in hospital. Whoever she rings first, is the date that she will go on. So there's only one scene per playthrough. There are four possible dates in this update. You must have chosen one of the others. Which will appear in the next update.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

chrigelch

Feb 1, 2018
You can only see one of the date scenes and that depends on which choice you made, when Myriam responded to those people who sent get well messages and flowers whilst she was in hospital. Whoever she rings first, is the date that she will go on. So there's only one scene per playthrough. There are four possible dates in this update. You must have chosen one of the others. Which will appear in the next update.

Wow. I have no idea who I voted for, I'm not even sure if I voted for anyone at all.
Thank you

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Wow. I have no idea who I voted for, I'm not even sure if I voted for anyone at all.
Thank you
Not choosing anyone is also an option. There's a possible scene with Cassius and Hammer for those people. And if you don't choose that either, then there may be another alternative scene. Though what, I don't know yet.

Reactions: onefingersalute

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
That's funny cause I have date saves for 4 of them, Dave, Kimberly, Lucy and Crystal and not one of those dates are in this update, that leaves Danny, Mike and Nubia, since you're meant to be going to dinner with Nubia the following week I didn't make a save for her.

Also thought there was meant to be an option not to go on a date and to go out with Cassius and Hammer instead, I take it for that you have to send thanks alphabetically instead of specifically, which I also have a save for.

So which 4 dates are meant to be in this update?

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
That's funny cause there are only 7 possible dates and I have date saves for 4 of them, Dave, Kimberly, Lucy and Crystal and not one of those dates are in this update, that leaves Danny, the other cop and Nubia, since you're meant to be going to dinner with Nubia the following week I didn't make a save for her.

Also thought there was meant to be an option not to go on a date and to go out with Cassius and Hammer instead, I take it for that you have to send thanks alphabetically instead of specifically.

So which 4 dates are meant to be in this update?
No, there are nine possible dates. Charles, Danny, Nubia and Crystal were supposed to be in this update (I haven't played it yet, so I can't say whether they're turning up or not). Cleavon, Mike, Dave, Lucy and Kimberley are supposed to be in the next one. Yeah, you have to choose not to reply to anyone to get those other choices. Which initially means making the choice alphabetically.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
No, there are nine possible dates. Charles, Danny, Nubia and Crystal were supposed to be in this update (I haven't played it yet, so I can't say whether they're turning up or not). Cleavon, Mike, Dave, Lucy and Kimberley are supposed to be in the next one. Yeah, you have to choose not to reply to anyone to get those other choices. Which initially means making the choice alphabetically.
Mentioned above that I had forgotten about Charles and Cleavon, mainly I guess cause I don't see them as LIs.

Actually funny that I have saves for 5 possibilities and not one of them in this update. ;)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 191 Votes