Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
Hi
I played from my last save and the scenes don't appear for me.
Neither the 2 straight nor the 2 lesbian

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Hi
I played from my last save and the scenes don't appear for me.
Neither the 2 straight nor the 2 lesbian
I don’t know why I even bother cause it’s not like they will read it anyway, you only can play 1 path at a time (until it’s modded) so go back to this screen for now IMG_2563.png
( when she’s home from the hospital) and you pick one of the 4 (Nubia, Crystal, Charles, Danny) for this update and make 4 saves to get all their content

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
bro i played your game like year ago and played it again like month ago there is lesser scene than it was 1 year ago what you cookin
You played the 'patreon only' version without unlocking the full content.
I will say no more as this post is for someone else's game and most likely will be deleted.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
that new one was an update? all the news could fit in two or three long sentences....
So many people just aren't really getting the message about this update and the next. Unless you've chosen one of the four characters who has a date with Myriam in this update. Then you won't get any content, and the same will apply in the next update as well. If you want to play all the content, then you need to make different saves for all these characters, when Myriam replies to her well wishers after she gets out of hospital. Otherwise you only get one scene or none, in this update and the next. This has been flagged in numerous weekly updates for months now, but apparently a lot of people don't bother to read them.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
And that's a good point, because there are only 4 LIs in the game: Cassius, Hammer, Lucy and Nubia... The rest are just side characters :devilish:
The nine characters who are getting these dates are Myriam's potential Love Interests. That's the whole point of them. Cassius and Hammer though are definitely not. Yeah they're her beloved pets, who she has a lot of fun with. But they're hardly relationship material. And how you can think Nubia is more of a Love Interest than the others, when several of them have already had sex with her and she hasn't, defies logic?

Aug 31, 2023
I don’t know why I even bother cause it’s not like they will read it anyway, you only can play 1 path at a time (until it’s modded) so go back to this screen for now View attachment 3028046
( when she’s home from the hospital) and you pick one of the 4 (Nubia, Crystal, Charles, Danny) for this update and make 4 saves to get all their content
have you played the update can you give us the scenes as save file i am only curious about danny and charles but maybe others interested about lesbians

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Commands to see all 4 path scenes, after you get dress up (cute white or sexy red dress) just type in console: jump xxx (xxx is the 4 scenes)

Code:
jump ch4_17_date_with_nubia
jump ch4_18_date_with_charles
jump ch4_19_date_with_crystal
jump ch4_20_date_with_danny

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Commands to see all 4 path scenes, after you get dress up (cute white or sexy red dress) just type in console: jump xxx (xxx is the 4 scenes)

Code:
jump ch4_17_date_with_nubia
jump ch4_18_date_with_charles
jump ch4_19_date_with_crystal
jump ch4_20_date_with_danny
Yeah. For those that don't know how to activate console:

Activate the console:
Find the game folder, and open the renpy>>common folder. Edit the file 00console.rpy (with notepad, for example)

line 108

config.console = False you change it to config.console=True. Save the file

In the game, press Shift+o to open the console. Write:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
The nine characters who are getting these dates are Myriam's potential Love Interests. That's the whole point of them. Cassius and Hammer though are definitely not. Yeah they're her beloved pets, who she has a lot of fun with. But they're hardly relationship material. And how you can think Nubia is more of a Love Interest than the others, when several of them have already had sex with her and she hasn't, defies logic?
Thank you for correcting me, and sorry that you felt misinformed about my comment, which was purely a joke on my part, but you must have read it quickly and that's why you didn't notice it...

tania

Jun 30, 2017

Activate the console:
Find the game folder, and open the renpy>>common folder. Edit the file 00console.rpy (with notepad, for example)

line 108

Or use the best aio Universal Ren'Py Mod and no need to wt mods and edit files to activate console... it does all in the game!

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018

Activate the console:

line 108

It's definitely worthwhile to learn how to use the console, or how to fool around in the game code, but for the average player...

Or use the best aio Universal Ren'Py Mod and no need to wt mods and edit files to activate console... it does all in the game!
Yep. URM is just so much quicker and easier than using the console.

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes