doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Zorlun This goes back to what I speculated in this thread a few months back. The leak comes from a Patron (not a supporter because a supporter would Respect your wishes and the advantage that their fellow Patrons Should enjoy for being actual paying customers). As Alfred said in The Dark Knight Returns, "Some people just want to see the world burn." If a "supposed" Patron is capable of leaking a game and not honor their end of a bargain, what Else are they capable of.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Why are some folks crying about making 4 saves for the dating update? Imho, those people want too much. As far as I'm concerned, the sex scenes won't be much different with some of the characters than what was seen previously. It'll be only a different setting or location. (shrugging) I don't see the need to watch what would basically be the same for most of the LI characters. I have 2 LIs in mind, which is good enough for me. I can imagine from those how the others will go. Just saying.

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
Not even a day and already leaked... :(
I won't launch the old debate again, I know it's a pirate site and that's that, but fuck me, not even a day...
Unfortunately the Actions of certain Assholes like Summertime saga devs and Inusen at the milftoon/SOTH thread made people spiteful over good patreon devs at this very website and even 4chan /aco/.

If anything, blame them.

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
Not even a day and already leaked... :(
I won't launch the old debate again, I know it's a pirate site and that's that, but fuck me, not even a day...
Wdym? You are the OP of this thread. I thought only OP can update the first post.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
The story advanced by a whole paragraph for me. lol
Looks like I locked myself out of all these opportunities :ROFLMAO: so this update was not for me this round.
Not salty about it, just means I have a lot to look at with the gallery mod

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I know nobody cares but I really lost my appetite for this update because it got leaked this way, even though Zorlun specifically requested not to and given fairly short time for public release. :(
I get ya, and I'm not condoning the practice, especially since Zorlun shares his updates freely here after all.

But, well, it's a pirate site, first and foremost. It is what it is.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
The incest route is finished nothing to be added ? Just the restored content from the patch ? The dev droped it ?

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes