BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
where are the 5 scenes????

other then a good naked time alone, I didn't find new real scenes in ch 4.08p, nor any new choice to do.

a really super short update at that.

Did I do something wrong? my last save was right after she exit Bill house, are those new scenes referring to scenes inside Bill house or even before that?

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
No, that doesn't help at all.

It is stupid game design to make a consequence so divorced from the actual choice. The choice in chapter 4 needs to be made much clearer.
I understand if you are annoyed, but you have to accept it...One game, one date. But you decide who you want to be with. The choice of the character is simple, you choose the name you like from the list...

Reactions: Snugglepuff

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
where are the 5 scenes????

other then a good naked time alone, I didn't find new real scenes in ch 4.08p, nor any new choice to do.

a really super short update at that.

Did I do something wrong? my last save was right after she exit Bill house, are those new scenes referring to scenes inside Bill house or even before that?
Depended on who you chose to message thanks to first, after Myriam came out of hospital, this update only used 4 of the 9 dates possible (Crystal, Zubia, Charles and Danny or Mike one of the cops), the others will probably be in the next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: BRaider2020

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
Depended on who you chose to message thanks to first after Myriam came out of hospital, this update only used 4 of the 9 dates possible (Crystal, Zubia, Charles and Danny or Mike one of the cops), the others will probably be in the next update.
ah I see.

ok so nothing new after her last visit to Bill house to speak with the old man about the photos and he blackmailing her .

Edit: now I understood what you said, the scenes in ch 4.08p do exist, it just depends on what choice you made, out of 9, in a scene from ch 4.03p (probably the came out of the hospital you mentioned). lucky I had a save from that time.

Last edited:

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Depended on who you chose to message thanks to first after Myriam came out of hospital, this update only used 4 of the 9 dates possible (Crystal, Zubia, Charles and Danny or Mike one of the cops), the others will probably be in the next update.
So... to make things clearer after all these confusing posts..:LOL:
The first option one takes (and continues on after that) is the one Myriam goes out on a date with.

If for example, if the choice is Crystal, Myriam will have a date with Crystal. Everyone else will come afterward.
At least that's what I gather from all this and this is what happened in my playthrough. If this is not the case, please have someone else elaborate.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
Zorlun ; If you choose go Alfabetical we should go on a Date with Charles since he is the first on the List, or did you make it on purpose like that ? that you can have your date only if you choose someone specific?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yap thats the scene where next you will have the choice for your 4.08p date.

I just don't know if any choice made after that will cancel that date or not.

Last edited:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Zorlun ; If you choose go Alfabetical we should go on a Date with Charles since he is the first on the List, or did you make it on purpose like that ? that you can have your date only if you choose someone specific?
If you choose the abc list you won't get a date from anyone in the update, at the end of the episode Myriam prepares to visit Hammer...This is an automatic scene if you don't have a date with anyone...So the abc order is not a good choice...

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
If you choose the abc list you won't get a date from anyone in the update, at the end of the episode Myriam prepares to visit Hammer...This is an automatic scene if you don't have a date with anyone...So the abc order is not a good choice...
thank's Acsuka, you answerd me the question so Abc list is for Bestiality content ! great! so it is intended,
(I played the Charles and Crystal Date great stuff Nubia not out of personal reasons)

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
like the game-didnt like all the incest,no incest crap(yes there were reasons) but kept with beastiality.with over 2000 patreons surely its time to get animated.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Zorlun has said that he works alone. It's also been said that doing even simple animations, takes a lot of time. As it is, given that he does this on his own, it's amazing that he gets even his more complex, branching updates, out within a monthly time frame. I'm sure that you have the skills to help him add the animations that you so Desperately crave. Why don't you DM him and give him a hand? Good luck to you sir. (y)

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
thank's Acsuka, you answerd me the question so Abc list is for Bestiality content ! great! so it is intended,
(I played the Charles and Crystal Date great stuff Nubia not out of personal reasons)
Well, this update messed up the plot's continuity a bit... So far, all characters have been given a role within one game. Now there are solo route that exclude other characters... The question now is, if all the dates are over, what happens to the characters who were not in your last game... Also, if you choose the abc message and in the next update you will automatically receive the house favorites, what about the others?
So many questions and no answers yet... :unsure:

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
Well, this update messed up the plot's continuity a bit... So far, all characters have been given a role within one game. Now there are solo route that exclude other characters... The question now is, if all the dates are over, what happens to the characters who were not in your last game... Also, if you choose the abc message and in the next update you will automatically receive the house favorites, what about the others?
So many questions and no answers yet... :unsure:
The continuity isnt really all that messed up its more just this is set up for the proper love interest. I dont think it will entirely cut off events and relations with other characters however it does I believe set you up on a path for the love interest as we start heading towards the ending which can vary depending on what you choose. Choosing the alphabetical/neutral choice means you dont choose anyone and are instead going for a night out with Cassius and Hammer and I believe it means you remain open with everyone unless we have addtional setup events coming, unfortunately this neutral scene was originally supposed to be in this update but due to IRL getting very busy the Dev decided to push this scene back for the next update and push this one out slightly ahead of time.

This is not due to the scene being scrapped it is more due to the dev realizing he wont have the time to properly finish this particular scene for this update and wants to make sure we get the quality he thinks we deserve hence it is only pushed back to the next update which will likely be about another month/month and a half

Reactions: doccop63

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
So... to make things clearer after all these confusing posts..:LOL:
The first option one takes (and continues on after that) is the one Myriam goes out on a date with.

If for example, if the choice is Crystal, Myriam will have a date with Crystal. Everyone else will come afterward.
At least that's what I gather from all this and this is what happened in my playthrough. If this is not the case, please have someone else elaborate.
No, you only get to go on one date.

If you want to try other dates, then you'll have to make a separate save for each choice or message alphabetically to get the Cassius and Hammer 'date'.

Reactions: Ranxerox

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
like the game-didnt like all the incest,no incest crap(yes there were reasons) but kept with beastiality.with over 2000 patreons surely its time to get animated.
Had nothing to do with the game, that was all down to Patreon banning accounts and games with incest, they also banned bestiality, but that was easier to get around as it's basically separate scenes that could just be added later, whereas incest was in multiple scenes that couldn't really be separated out and then added again later. Someone else decided to make an incest patch for the game.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I didn't bother with Nubia either because Myriam is meant to be going on a dinner date with her they already scheduled after they met at the Spa.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Going for alphabetical mean you won't go for a partner, Myriam will go for none of the dates option and get a neutral event (potentially with some pet fun for those onto that).

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Going for alphabetical mean you won't go for a partner, Myriam will go for none of the dates option and get a neutral event (potentially with some pet fun for those onto that).
Look it's your game, you can write it however you like. But if you were intending to piss players off, this is a good way to go about it. There is really no indication of that your choice of letter sending order in this scene will influence a later "love interest" so most people are going to have to replay 2 full chapters to rectify their mistake, assuming they have a save at this choice. And if they don't have an appropriate save...

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Look it's your game, you can write it however you like. But if you were intending to piss players off, this is a good way to go about it. There is really no indication of that your choice of letter sending order in this scene will influence a later "love interest" so most people are going to have to replay 2 full chapters to rectify their mistake, assuming they have a save at this choice. And if they don't have an appropriate save...
It doesn't take that long to find a save close enough to the event to be able to just skip through until you get past the hospital and then deciding who to send a thankyou message to first, and once there you can do your save and keep the save to try different people.

I got a save for most of them except Charles, Danny, Mike and Nubia, didn't particularly like any of those characters and with Nubia you already have a date lined up with her.

Reactions: doccop63
4.40 star(s) 191 Votes