Hrolfr

Aug 23, 2023
But if you were intending to piss players off, this is a good way to go about it. There is really no indication of that your choice of letter sending order in this scene will influence a later "love interest"
It's exactly why it's fun to play a game where you have choices to make, you don't know beforehand what the outcome will be. Where is the point of knowing what to do from the beginning? If you plan to play this way use the walkthrough mode of read the pdf one. The dev is telling his story and let's us choose what we want to do with it with some surprises regarding the outcome of our choices. Sometimes, in a game, you fail and you have to retry.

It's the fun of this game and Zorlun always answers kindly to any question asked (though I don't know how he can be so patient, I wouldn't be probably after 138 pages of such comments). So why complaining about the lack of indications when you have all the tools at your disposal (walkthrough) to create the story you want on your own? Sure the easiest way is to put everything on the dev because you didn't make the choice you would have liked but come on dude it's just a game and it's free, have fun and relax!

john984

Jun 6, 2020
The main choice is done early chapter 4, when Myriam think on a special someone to thank after getting out of the hospital.
This update paths are Charles, Crystal, Danny and Nubia.
Nice update. Played the 4 paths
Crystal and Nubia were okay, felt really short maybe because they are just starting.
Charles scene was good, but I really liked Danny scene, totally looking forward to it. I hope Danzel cuffs Myriam and when she wakes up it's scared and still being fucked.
More forced sex!

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
How do we get the Charles' path ?
Be in love with him during the gala and ?

The option to send him a text for the hospital flowers isn't showing for me ! (as shown below no option for Charles :( )

Thanks for your help :)

View attachment 3029513
The issue comes from the walkthrough mod, specifically the fact that there isn't enough room to fit all the options once the mod adds an extra line to show all the stat changes. The menu is supposed to look like this:
1698202883281.png

The easiest solution is to save the game on that screen then open the save in an unmodded copy of the game, select Charles, save the game after making the choice, then reopen the modded version and load second save. You'll be on Charles' path and should be able to play normally after that. It's a little cumbersome, but it does work.

The ideal solution would be for JokerLeader to adjust the mod to address the issue, but I'm not sure how easy that would be.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The issue comes from the walkthrough mod, specifically the fact that there isn't enough room to fit all the options once the mod adds an extra line to show all the stat changes. The menu is supposed to look like this:
View attachment 3031965

The easiest solution is to save the game on that screen then open the save in an unmodded copy of the game, select Charles, save the game after making the choice, then reopen the modded version and load second save. You'll be on Charles' path and should be able to play normally after that. It's a little cumbersome, but it does work.

The ideal solution would be for JokerLeader to adjust the mod to address the issue, but I'm not sure how easy that would be.
Fixed, thanks for letting me know :D
screenshot0001.png

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Look it's your game, you can write it however you like. But if you were intending to piss players off, this is a good way to go about it. There is really no indication of that your choice of letter sending order in this scene will influence a later "love interest" so most people are going to have to replay 2 full chapters to rectify their mistake, assuming they have a save at this choice. And if they don't have an appropriate save...
Zorlun's choice is obvious though. If she calls people in alphabetical order it clearly means that none of them matters more to her than the others.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Zorlun's choice is obvious though. If she calls people in alphabetical order it clearly means that none of them matters more to her than the others.
No, it means she is an organised person who doesn't miss anyone out. Why would calling more people lead to fewer dates? Calling everyone should really resut in going on dates with all the "love interests", not none of them.

Dec 19, 2020
Can someone help me, when ever I try to play this game, this is what i get. I went to windows-x86_64 but there is no say.vbs files and idk really what to do. thanks.

Oct 10, 2022
Uh, don't want to kill the hopes, but I think Zorlun had hinted his idea for the next game was something completely different as setting, and without any of the characters of this game...
Uh I am aware of it but I wrote it as half joke tbh, so no hope harmed while creating this post. :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: ouch2020

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I get ya, and I'm not condoning the practice, especially since Zorlun shares his updates freely here after all.

But, well, it's a pirate site, first and foremost. It is what it is.
Just because it's a pirate site, doesn't mean that people should sink to the lowest level. Zorlun is a Dev who bends over backwards to accomodate not just his patrons, but all the supporters of his game. He also spends a lot of time answering questions of the community on this pirate site. If he specifically asks for a very short delay before his game is released to everybody, it really shouldn't be that hard for everyone to get on board.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Just because it's a pirate site, doesn't mean that people should sink to the lowest level. Zorlun is a Dev who bends over backwards to accomodate not just his patrons, but all the supporters of his game. He also spends a lot of time answering questions of the community on this pirate site. If he specifically asks for a very short delay before his game is released to everybody, it really shouldn't be that hard for everyone to get on board.
I wholeheartedly agree with you, got into an argument on one update from Eternum (0.4 I think, twas last year), trying to push that exact same point.

Just trying to be rational.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Did I fuck up, or is it just not possible to fuck the daughter? (if you can please tell me how lol)
No. Myriam will never have sex with Katherine. Zorlun has confirmed this on many occasions. It's possible they may do stuff at the same time, with other people (though that's not happened yet), but they won't do anything sexual with each other. The closest so far, has been Katherine spying on Myriam having sex with Mike, and getting turned on by it. And Myriam, secretly watching Katherine having sex with William, lesbian sex with Jennifer or a threesome with William and Jennifer ( depending on choices you made for Katherine earlier in the game).

Last edited:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
No. Myriam will never have sex with Katherine. Zorlun has confirmed this on many occasions. It's possible they may do stuff at the same time, with other people (though that's not happened yet), but they won't do anything sexual with each other. The closest so far, has been Katherine spying on Myriam having sex with Mike, and getting turned on by it. And Myriam, secretly watching Katherine having sex with William, lesbian sex with Jennifer or a threesome with William and Jennifer ( depending on choices you made for Katherine earlier in the game).
Kind of amusing when someone shoots the messenger, but you are correct here.

Reactions: Demnor
4.40 star(s) 191 Votes