doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Tincho_SI Since you seem to be one of the numerous Lazy people who've been coming here begging for the Apk, and I'm tired of you begging, let me spell it out for you. THE MODDERS NO LONGER POST FOR THE ANDROID VERSION IN THIS THREAD. I can't remember exactly when or why but THEY AREN'T ALLOWED TO DO THAT. Doing so puts them in danger of being banned. If you want the Apk, click on the Discord link in the OP. You can do a search for Cebs or JokerLeader and find it there. Estrada777 Used to do it but stopped because the other two do it and E7 has a list as long as a Sunday church roster of games that she/he has to do.

Reactions: Ranxerox and Demnor

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Amen. The best games are those that will end one day.
Because there are developers who want to make a good game, and there are developers who just want:
View attachment 3079935

i mean i partly agree with you here.

i assume most milk who milk not cause of just greedyness or bad attitude do it cause of two things:

1. cause they either quit their real life work, or have a hard time earning enough with their real life job (which i totally feel...)

or

2. they milk cause milking an adult game with the hornyness of supporters is their only choice since most devs are male and the majority of those males can't do OnlyFans. I bet if most of us guys here would be a hot girl, we would not only constantly play with ourselves, but also would do OnlyFans cause its very simple and relative easy money and just rules by the very simple fact: the better you look for the majority of men and the more you are willing to reveal yourself for strangers, the more you earn.

its the sad truth... i personally kind of understand the second group too but i wouldn't support this goal. but hey at least as a adult NSFW 3D creator you just prostitute 3D models and not yourself like OF-models do. x)

• Red Heart
Reactions: doccop63 and Hadgar

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
So, I was just thinking.. perhaps we might see more of the thugs who bullied Bobo when the part where Myriam
Amen. The best games are those that will end one day.
Because there are developers who want to make a good game, and there are developers who just want:
View attachment 3079935
A games longevity really depends on the Dev, and how invested he can remain in the project. Doing the same thing for a very long time, is not easy when it comes to creativity. But if you can keep those creative juices flowing, there's no limit to how long you can carry on for. The secret is learning when you've reached that limit, and trusting your instincts that it's time to move on to the next project. Because starting something new, when you're current project is still paying dividends, is a scary prospect. And that's why some people go on for too long. I'm not sure it's always about milking people, in quite a few cases I think it's about carrying on with something you think will still pay the bills, over something you're not certain will be so successful.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I think that once I'm done with Project Myriam, I'll probably try working on two projects alternatively, to avoid the boredom and keep things different.
I'll keep one with a female MC, but I had some ideas for male MC as well, it could be interesting to work on two different styles.
But it's only a thought for now. :unsure:
I have so many ideas I want to try that I'll have to wrestle with myself on what to work on. ^^

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
I think that once I'm done with Project Myriam, I'll probably try working on two projects alternatively, to avoid the boredom and keep things different.
I'll keep one with a female MC, but I had some ideas for male MC as well, it could be interesting to work on two different styles.
I have so many ideas I want to try that I'll have to wrestle with myself on what to work on. ^^
If you decide to include incest in your next project, I would like to suggest 2 versions just like WillTylor did in family venture, that is, a SubscribeStar version (with incest) and the Patreon version (without incest) of course if it's not too much work for you.

Acho que isso evitaria essas dúvidas e discussões frequentes sobre incesto e também sobre patch.
It would avoid stress for some users here in the thread too lol

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
A games longevity really depends on the Dev, and how invested he can remain in the project. Doing the same thing for a very long time, is not easy when it comes to creativity. But if you can keep those creative juices flowing, there's no limit to how long you can carry on for. The secret is learning when you've reached that limit, and trusting your instincts that it's time to move on to the next project. Because starting something new, when you're current project is still paying dividends, is a scary prospect. And that's why some people go on for too long. I'm not sure it's always about milking people, in quite a few cases I think it's about carrying on with something you think will still pay the bills, over something you're not certain will be so successful.
I mean, yeah, I agree that creativity juices can run short and you need to replenish them from time to time so as to not burn yourself out with what you're doing.

We'll have to wait and see how Zorlun surprises us when it comes to those characters, if they make a re-appearance.. and how Aiden's story is going to be developed, which is one of the characters that I fell in love with pretty much since their first interaction heh.

I was mostly just thinking and wild guessing how it could play out.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I imagine it won't be easy to keep updating this patch. If I may make a suggestion: I think you should wait for the game to complete before you can create a definitive incest patch.
It is true that sometime the only reason I play an update is because I do the incest patch (trying to do a fast "go through" to see what I need to change, and check rapidly I did not break something), and if I did not do the patch I would probably skip some update from time to time (yes, I do that even for games I "patreon") to use the time for something else.

But I could not in the past, and cannot now, do it in the way you suggest, for at least two reasons:
1) I had started to do it for myself after Patreon forced Zorlun to eliminate it from the story, originally it was not meant for release, but there was a quantity of people who pressured Zorlun, some even aggressively, so, I started releasing it ("historical" reason);
2) It is not always easy, or anyway ends up being a bit sloppy, because I have other stuff to do for myself and others and not enough time and energy (I am lazy :)) even for all of that, but if I waited till the end of the game, I would never do it, because it would require too much of a big "one shot" investment of time and energy - I have to go through the code manually, it is not a simple "automatic search and replace".
Going through an update a time is one thing, going through the whole six (4 for now, but I think a couple more will come) chapters from scratch, no way :).

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
It is true that sometime the only reason I play an update is because I do the incest patch (trying to do a fast "go through" to see what I need to change, and check rapidly I did not break something), and if I did not do the patch I would probably skip some update from time to time (yes, I do that even for games I "patreon") to use the time for something else.

But I could not in the past, and cannot now, do it in the way you suggest, for at least two reasons:
1) I had started to do it for myself after Patreon forced Zorlun to eliminate it from the story, originally it was not meant for release, but there was a quantity of people who pressured Zorlun, some even aggressively, so, I started releasing it ("historical" reason);
2) It is not always easy, or anyway ends up being a bit sloppy, because I have other stuff to do for myself and others and not enough time and energy (I am lazy :)) even for all of that, but if I waited till the end of the game, I would never do it, because it would require too much of a big "one shot" investment of time and energy - I have to go through the code manually, it is not a simple "automatic search and replace".
Going through an update a time is one thing, going through the whole six (4 for now, but I think a couple more will come) chapters from scratch, no way :).
I understand your point of view.
And thanks again for your work.

Reactions: ouch2020 and Zorlun

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
anyone has the save with mark submissive route until chapter 4
I'm not sure if you have the option using the gallery to decide whether Marc is dominant or submissive, haven't tested it out..

But your best bet is probably using the gallery unlocker and just checking from there

r34X

Jan 2, 2019
Hopefully you dive into the depths of depravity with the new female MC project, love the really kinky stuff in this game, and her reluctance over it all. A game that relishes exploring extreme content and helps players discover new creative fetishes to subject a reticent heroine to would be most welcome.

Last edited:

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
A little question about the kinks:

can Myriam involve other girls in kinks like group sex or bestiality? Or they're only for her?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
A little question about the kinks:

can Myriam involve other girls in kinks like group sex or bestiality? Or they're only for her?
So far the answer is mainly no. The closest is with Evelyn where they both have sex with the two masseurs, and and they both end up receiving golden showers. Perhaps there'll be more in the future? Crystal is pretty much a nymphomaniac as well, so perhaps their dates will eventually end up with them both having group sex? I could also see Evelyn finding out about Marc and her bestiality and maybe joining in? Nubia is likely to be all about BDSM, with her as the dominant. She'll likely be making Myriam do kinky stuff. Lucy is a lesbian, and she doesn't appear to be into anything kinky, but perhaps with another girl?. Kimberly hard to say, we know hardly anything about her. She obviously likes guys, but nothing so far to suggest that she's into kinky sex. I suspect Myriam will be the 'dominant' one in that relationship though?

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes