Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I really like this game, but I would like to know when Anthony comes back, he was very naughty with Myriam
Anthony's in jail awaiting trial for trying to murder Myriam. So we're unlikely to see him anytime soon. There is a route at the end of Chapter 2 that still has to be completed, where Myriam doesn't listen to Kimberly and accepts Anthony's lies as the truth, so they don't split up. I wonder if that might eventually lead to some kind of bad ending for Myriam? But it doesn't look like Zorlun plans to go back to that in the near future.

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I've said it before and I've said it again, William is the best male romance option in this game. It's a shame we're forced to give him up... oh well.
William has moved on to Katherine. As a teenager he was never really a serious option for Myriam, particularly when you consider she was also one of his teachers. They could never have openly dated. Also within a year, William will probably go off to college, along with Katherine and Marc, so he'll likely be living in another city.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Yeah, unless William moves in with them cause I thought Myriam wanted to move away from her neighbor and bad memories of her house, I mean she could always play with William at the school anyway cause him and Stella are on her gymnastics team
Isn't he pretty much dating Katherine at this point? Would Myriam interfere with that?

DurumMurud

Aug 19, 2023
Never been a fan of "Mr Little". He is a neurotic creep, absolutely NOTHING in him is attractive, it was a forced BBC and when you are asked to join him on a date, you have ZERO reasons to join him, you just do it for the sex scene, but story wise, it made no sense at all.

Later things became weird, the neurotic creep suddenly mutates into an overconfident strong insatiable animal, out of nowhere also, nah, didnt worked, not relatiable, no charisma. That story line was a big mistake for me, I cut it out on every restart.

The problem was that my "main storyline" got it there, so I was hopping for a way to get out, similar to the cops. I like the novel, and dont get me wrong, I like many black characters, some of the beach ones for example, or the driver, but MrLittle was a storytelling mistake I was hoping to get rid of.

mimiko857

Nov 10, 2021
Finally an update keep up the good work and thank you as always for releasing a public access <3 what a legend as always

Reactions: Zorlun

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Zorlun Just had a thought while redoing my saves, with the phone calls, if you don't pick anyone specifically and go 'alphabetically', I assume then that doesn't set you on any specific LI path?

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Zorlun Just had a thought while redoing my saves, with the phone calls, if you don't pick anyone specifically and go 'alphabetically), I assume then that doesn't set you on any specific LI path?
Yes, it sets you on a neutral path, with nobody in particular.

Reactions: Maviarab

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
DurumMurud
How is Cleavon neurotic? He did a background check on Myriam, like all schools should do I might add. He found out that she had Olympic level talent and was excited to meet her and possibly have her on the staff as a gymnastics coach. When he met her, he actually was taken aback by her beauty, curves, and height, like most men would. In his excitation of finally meeting her he hugs her. Seems natural to me, although it was professionally inappropriate.
As far as when the two are at his place, I saw nothing wrong with his sexual persona being opposite his professional one. Some people are like that. Not all apparent meek people are the same way. There's been stories of so called "meek" people who committed mass murders. You say that you liked Myriam in the beach gangbang but you don't like Cleavon as a LI, despite the fact that his personality shows that he's a better LI than the cop ever could be. Funny but, the way your comments read to me is that the dark skinned characters are good enough for a romp but not as an LI. :rolleyes:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
@DurumMurad
How is Cleavon neurotic? He did a background check on Myriam, like all schools should do I might add. He found out that she had Olympic level talent and was excited to meet her and possibly have her on the staff as a gymnastics coach. When he met her, he actually was taken aback by her beauty, curves, and height, like most men would. In his excitation of finally meeting her he hugs her. Seems natural to me, although it was professionally inappropriate.
As far as when the two are at his place, I saw nothing wrong with his sexual persona being opposite his professional one. Some people are like that. Not all apparent meek people are the same way. There's been stories of so called "meek" people who committed mass murders. You say that you liked Myriam in the beach gangbang but you don't like Cleavon as a LI, despite the fact that his personality shows that he's a better LI than the cop ever could be. Funny but, the way your comments read to me is that the dark skinned characters are good enough for a romp but not as an LI. :rolleyes:
I just think he's a nice guy. Apart from maybe Dave, all the other male love interests are somewhat sleazy. We still don't know much about Dave, but I think him and Cleavon are likely to be the more normal male options for Myriam? In any case, I don't think Cleavon is meek. You don't get to be a high school principal by being meek. With dozens of teachers and other staff, plus hundreds of pupils in your charge, you need to be a pretty adaptable and strong willed person. Also you need to be diplomatic, to deal with parents who view their kids through blinkers, and perhaps it's this side of Cleavon, that's being construed as him being meek?

Myriam certainly never views him in this way. From the first time they hug, she notes his muscular physique and how good it feels to be held by him. She obviously sees him as a very strong, masculine guy and definitely not meek at all

Last edited:

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
To be clear, I don't think Cleavon to be meek. I've been a coach so I know what you're talking about. I was addressing the fact that DurumMurud thinks so. I didn't articulate it very well but I was trying to make the point that, even if he thought Cleavon was meek, his reasoning for being a sexual tiger wasn't quite justified. I agree with you and said it in an earlier post that he was most likely the best male LI because he genuinely seems to care for Myriam. We know that Charles isn't because he stated that she would be a lovely conquest for him. He uses his charm and influence to woo her but I'm almost Certain that a lot of players want him to be the main LI. Keep in mind that it hasn't been established that he cares for children which Mi has. As much as people cheer for Charles, he's a bad fit. Lucy is the only logical LI for Myriam because she's spent more time and knows more about her than the others.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
If anyone interested, few saves if people need: (all Saves stop at the Phone Call, All Social Work & used with JokerMod)

Save 01 - 05: Dom/Will Primary Trait, Lesbian Only, No Bestiality.
Save 06: Dom/Will, Mix of Partners (No Marc, 'Helped' Bobo), No Bestiality, Cleavon
Save 07: Dom/Will, Mix of Partners (No Marc, Helped Bobo), Bestiality, Dave
Save 08: Dom/Will, Mix of Partners (No Marc, Helped Bobo), Alphabetical Call (Neutral Run), Bestiality (CassiusTop)
Save 09: Dom/Will, Mix of Partners (No Marc, Helped Bobo), Bestiality, Charles
Save 10: Mixed Traits, Mix of Partners (No Marc, Helpe Bobo), Alphabetical Call, Bestiality, Weird Things.
Save 11: Sub/Trust Primary Traits, All (Marc Sub, Helped Bobo), Mike, Bestiality (CassTop), Weird Things.
Save 12: Sub/Trust, All (No Marc), Helped Bobo), Danny, Bestiality (CassTop), Weird Things.
Save 13: Sub/Trust, All (Marc Dom), Alphabetical Call, Bestiality (CassTop), Weird Things, Subway Events Open.
Save 14: Sub/Trust, All (Marc Dom, Helped Bobo), AntStay, Bestiality (CassTop), Addict, Weird Things, Subway Events Open
Save 15: Sub/Trust, Loyal, AntStay (Thrown out at Kimberely cene), Bestiality (CassTop), Addict, Weird Things.
Save 16: Sub/Trust, Loyal, AntStay (Saved at unused option where Ant Finds Kimberley at door), Weird Things.

Hope some use to someone.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 191 Votes