Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
To be clear, I don't think Cleavon to be meek. I've been a coach so I know what you're talking about. I was addressing the fact that DurumMurud thinks so. I didn't articulate it very well but I was trying to make the point that, even if he thought Cleavon was meek, his reasoning for being a sexual tiger wasn't quite justified. I agree with you and said it in an earlier post that he was most likely the best male LI because he genuinely seems to care for Myriam. We know that Charles isn't because he stated that she would be a lovely conquest for him. He uses his charm and influence to woo her but I'm almost Certain that a lot of players want him to be the main LI. Keep in mind that it hasn't been established that he cares for children which Mi has. As much as people cheer for Charles, he's a bad fit. Lucy is the only logical LI for Myriam because she's spent more time and knows more about her than the others.
I was actually agreeing with you. I knew you were talking about comments made by DurumMurud, and didn't actually think that Cleavon was meek.

Reactions: doccop63 and Zorlun

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Well, fuck me the story took quite a turn.

Anthony forcibly taking Marc after Myriam started the process to put Anthony in jail with Kimberly (not sure if there's any difference if you happen to chose the not take revenge on Anthony, but I chose that one because he totally deserves it) took me by surprise. I couldn't find anything in here about whether Marc is going to come back with Myriam or not.. there's little things like Myriam's talk with Katherine about how Marc is fine, down but mostly okay.. but holy shit, things are starting to get interesting.

Can't wait to see how the story progresses now that I'm beginning Chapter 3, a lot of interesting things are starting to happen with her coming to terms with her kinks and fetishes, starting to stand up for herself and deciding not to get abused anymore (well, I shaped her that way with the choices I've been making throughout the story) and lots of other goodies. When I get to finish the game and write a review I'll mention it again, but I love the flexibility this game offers when it comes to shaping your character the way you want it to, it's awesome.

Though, I do have to say.. I sadly know that the tough youth as well as the other social works only get mentioned after the progression with Bobo in the Hospital, but it feels like there's an empty space that needs to be fulfilled really, I know Zorlun is likely eventually going to come back to it, or it might be a feature that is going to be more important in the later chapters perhaps.. but it leaves a bit of a bittersweet taste, only mentioning it once.. and then it's something that gets forgotten until hopefully the near future (I totally don't want to see my boy Aiden again, noooooo.. absolutely not, XD).. but really, I would have hoped for at least a brief introduction of what those type of social works entail.. I mean, there's a brief description of it when you have to choose whether you want to do it or not.. but it's not the same as having an actual scene where you go to the place (much like you went with Lucy to the overpass to help the poor and find Bobo sick) and getting at least a brief glimpse of what you're getting yourself into (which could also help players decide whether it's something they want to pursue for a future playthrough or not)

Definitely like how the story is developing though and this was a turn for the better.. Looking forward to what's coming

• Love
Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020

Anthony forcibly taking Marc after Myriam started the process to put Anthony in jail with Kimberly (not sure if there's any difference if you happen to chose the not take revenge on Anthony, but I chose that one because he totally deserves it) took me by surprise. I couldn't find anything in here about whether Marc is going to come back with Myriam or not.. there's little things like Myriam's talk with Katherine about how Marc is fine, down but mostly okay.. but holy shit, things are starting to get interesting.

Can't wait to see how the story progresses now that I'm beginning Chapter 3, a lot of interesting things are starting to happen with her coming to terms with her kinks and fetishes, starting to stand up for herself and deciding not to get abused anymore (well, I shaped her that way with the choices I've been making throughout the story) and lots of other goodies. When I get to finish the game and write a review I'll mention it again, but I love the flexibility this game offers when it comes to shaping your character the way you want it to, it's awesome.

Though, I do have to say.. I sadly know that the tough youth as well as the other social works only get mentioned after the progression with Bobo in the Hospital, but it feels like there's an empty space that needs to be fulfilled really, I know Zorlun is likely eventually going to come back to it, or it might be a feature that is going to be more important in the later chapters perhaps.. but it leaves a bit of a bittersweet taste, only mentioning it once.. and then it's something that gets forgotten until hopefully the near future (I totally don't want to see my boy Aiden again, noooooo.. absolutely not, XD).. but really, I would have hoped for at least a brief introduction of what those type of social works entail.. I mean, there's a brief description of it when you have to choose whether you want to do it or not.. but it's not the same as having an actual scene where you go to the place (much like you went with Lucy to the overpass to help the poor and find Bobo sick) and getting at least a brief glimpse of what you're getting yourself into (which could also help players decide whether it's something they want to pursue for a future playthrough or not)

Definitely like how the story is developing though and this was a turn for the better.. Looking forward to what's coming
Thank you for the love for the game and Myriam, I hope you enjoy the following chapters. ^^
It's always a good source of motivation when you see someone taken by the story and characters.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Can't wait to see how the story progresses now that I'm beginning Chapter 3, a lot of interesting things are starting to happen
HI hi hi, you should be careful in saying some things, some evil souls :devilish: could be tempted to tell you what happens after... :p :)

Naah, we are all good (perverts :p :)) here, without counting that many things depend on the exact choices your Myriam does (though a hint, one thing you mentioned doesn't depend on previous choices, is fixed, at least till 4.08).

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022

The social work scene you mentioned ( Aiden doesn't feature), takes place in Chapter 4. So you have that to look forward to.

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
So, I am curious.

Obviously, if it's okay with you Zorlun, I would like to ask what are some of the plans you have for Aiden? I've read here that Myriam is not supposed to have a lovey-dovey type of relationship with him, and we really know nothing about him when it comes to his personality or background or what purpose does he have for the story. We only know based on the boutique scene with Myriam that he's rather bold and mischievous.. almost got her in trouble

So, if you can, could you tell us a little more about what your plans for that character are, a bit of information about him? I'm sure you wouldn't want to spoil us much about the upcoming content for him, which is understandable.

Thank you very much in advance

Also, this isn't a question.. more like a comment of mine from something that happened during my playthrough but.. I just pretty much finished the pool scenes with Marc and Nick and I just had Myriam dominate them.. was pretty fun and got some nice scenes out of it (don't really want Marc to become a mini-version of his father), and I took the decision to allow Myriam to have sex with them should they get serious with their grades, especially for Marc.. I wonder if they're going to try and take advantage of this in the future, of course, with Myriam being able to choose whether to indulge them or not.. and if it will stay as something between the three of them, or it will eventually expand. Something to discover in the future, I suppose, but personally.. I think it wouldn't make sense if it got expanded to say, Marc's basketball mates.. I believe it could be a bit more interesting if it's something between the three of them.

By the way, a suggestion if I may, I believe that if you chose to pursue the bestiality fetishes and got to do the scene with Hammer where Myriam gets anally fucked to unconsciousness by Hammer.. you should be able to gain some points for the big dick kink because, well, she got penetrated by an absolutely humongous horse cock. Would make sense if you gained some big dick kink points if you happened to go through with those scenes.. and well, if it's something you want Myriam to have.. of course

Reactions: Slezkin and Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
So, I am curious.

Obviously, if it's okay with you Zorlun, I would like to ask what are some of the plans you have for Aiden? I've read here that Myriam is not supposed to have a lovey-dovey type of relationship with him, and we really know nothing about him when it comes to his personality or background or what purpose does he have for the story. We only know based on the boutique scene with Myriam that he's rather bold and mischievous.. almost got her in trouble

So, if you can, could you tell us a little more about what your plans for that character are, a bit of information about him? I'm sure you wouldn't want to spoil us much about the upcoming content for him, which is understandable.

Thank you very much in advance

Also, this isn't a question.. more like a comment of mine from something that happened during my playthrough but.. I just pretty much finished the pool scenes with Marc and Nick and I just had Myriam dominate them.. was pretty fun and got some nice scenes out of it (don't really want Marc to become a mini-version of his father), and I took the decision to allow Myriam to have sex with them should they get serious with their grades, especially for Marc.. I wonder if they're going to try and take advantage of this in the future, of course, with Myriam being able to choose whether to indulge them or not.. and if it will stay as something between the three of them, or it will eventually expand. Something to discover in the future, I suppose, but personally.. I think it wouldn't make sense if it got expanded to say, Marc's basketball mates.. I believe it could be a bit more interesting if it's something between the three of them.

By the way, a suggestion if I may, I believe that if you chose to pursue the bestiality fetishes and got to do the scene with Hammer where Myriam gets anally fucked to unconsciousness by Hammer.. you should be able to gain some points for the big dick kink because, well, she got penetrated by an absolutely humongous horse cock. Would make sense if you gained some big dick kink points if you happened to go through with those scenes.. and well, if it's something you want Myriam to have.. of course
For Aiden it was one of the numerous plot line I wanted to explore, notably in the social work, but sadly that might get snipped, though I think try adding another little event with him to have him at least have some naughty content. ^^
For Marc and Nick, yes, there will be some development again, on dom and sub plot lines.

Gizfire

Aug 22, 2020
Possibly a silly question but is there pregnancy in this yet? The amount of cum Miriam has taken in my playthrough so far has been a truckload so it's very weird there's no sign of pregnancy symptoms haha :D

Reactions: Lezgin

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That is unfortunate to know, i was hoping for Aiden in the social work instead of just those random people who were there. :(

Reactions: Lezgin

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
For Aiden it was one of the numerous plot line I wanted to explore, notably in the social work, but sadly that might get snipped, though I think try adding another little event with him to have him at least have some naughty content. ^^
For Marc and Nick, yes, there will be some development again, on dom and sub plot lines.
Actually I think it might have been more fun to not let people know how old Aiden is, leave it up to the player's imagination to determine age, you could probably do the same for all the other 'younger' characters as well. If you remember, Myrian actually allows him to jerk off on her thinking he was just a 'kid'. Not every Country has a legal age requirement of 18. You can get around a lot of the restrictions imposed by not specifying age.

Reactions: blarg0192

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Actually I think it might have been more fun to not let people know how old Aiden is, leave it up to the player's imagination to determine age, you could probably do the same for all the other 'younger' characters as well. If you remember, Myrian actually allows him to jerk off on her thinking he was just a 'kid'. Not every Country has a legal age requirement of 18. You can get around a lot of the restrictions imposed by not specifying age.
To someone my age, Myriams age....an 18yo is a kid.

Reactions: blarg0192

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
the three of them, or it will eventually expand. Something to discover in the future, I suppose, but personally.. I think it wouldn't make sense if it got expanded to say, Marc's basketball mates.. I believe it could be a bit more interesting if it's something between the three of them.
Actually, it makes sense from a certain perspective, but a lot of people went on the opposite direction, it would make perfect sense if instead went the way of having something with the team, though Zorlun may "kill" that to save time.
You have a "dom" perspective, but in the "sub", there is more than one way in which Myriam can end up doing it, without need for Marc to go "Anthony" level (e.g. she knows how important is basket for Marc, and wants to guarantee him a place, or they get a good victory and she helps having a celebration for the team at the old home with the pool before selling it, even if not doing staff in the pool to avoid "external witnesses", and things get out of control).
In reality, at least some that suggested going that way, were also with a "Myriam dom" perspective like you.
They were the one suggesting Myriam to be, if you allow the expression, "bitchingly blue balling netoraring" Marc, i.e. as in, Marc cannot touch her, while she has him see how she "does" the entire team - somebody even indicating explicitly that would be a kind of transversal vengeance towards Anthony (Anthony being Marc's father, both in the incest and no incest version).
Personally, I think that would be going too far for Myriam, in the sense that I would not even see it as "dom", but rather as a form of sadism by Myriam
Instead a discriminating between whether something can (not guaranteed even there) happen with the team or not, could be exactly whether Myriam keep the control acting "dom" and thus refusing, or let herself being pushed by the boys ("sub") and let the stuff happening, knowing that in that case, it could even happen at school (extra risk, extra kinky), and if it happens once, could happen more times ;-), or that could happen at home, and then the boys at school propose it again in the shower.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Well, it acts as a safeguard for Zorlun towards Patreon.
In reality, the vast majority of the countries (and States in USA) do not have 18 has legal age of consent, it is below (even way below, in some cases and situations).
But even some countries where the age of consent is below 18, take exception to sexual images of people under 18 or who seem to be under 18, with a such vague formulation, that even if you draw it by hand yourself and have it at home without ever showing it to anybody, and even if it does not really show a sexual act but only e.g. some form of nudity, it would be considered illegal.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
To someone my age, Myriams age....an 18yo is a kid.
Yes 18 year olds are kids as far as adults our age are concerned, but Myriam was shocked when she found out Aiden was in fact an adult, if she had realised he was an adult (over 18) she probably would never have let him in her changing room. Bit of an oxymoron really as she lets Marc do stuff pretending to herself that she's only doing because in her eyes he's an inexperienced kid. A bit like when she lets actual kids jerk off over her and then tastes their cum.

But even some countries where the age of consent is below 18, take exception to sexual images of people under 18 or who seem to be under 18, with a such vague formulation, that even if you draw it by hand yourself and have it at home without ever showing it to anybody, and even if it does not really show a sexual act but only e.g. some form of nudity, it would be considered illegal.
In the UK where the age of consent is 16, not sure about now, but back in the early 80s the UK even allowed 16 years old to appear topless in national newspapers and it seen as OK, other countries have allowed even younger as long as it's not of a sexual nature.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yes 18 year olds are kids as far as adults our age are concerned, but Myriam was shocked when she found out Aiden was in fact an adult, if she had realised he was an adult (over 18) she probably would never have let him in her changing room. Bit of an oxymoron really as she lets Marc do stuff pretending to herself that she's only doing because in her eyes he's an inexperienced kid. A bit like when she lets actual kids jerk off over her and then tastes their cum.

In the UK where the age of consent is 16, not sure about now, but back in the early 80s the UK even allowed 16 years old to appear topless in national newspapers and it seen as OK, other countries have allowed even younger as long as it's not of a sexual nature.
Heh...my Myri never let's Marc near her! (except on a couple of saves to see all the content).

Ahhh yes...the Sun...what an instution...part of my childhood lost...Fox, Lusardi...Guest....good times (along with the yearly Pirelli Calendar my dad got as a gift from suppliers haha) :)

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
UK age of consent for engaging in sexual activity is 16, however you may not be recorded or photographed carrying out sexual activity until over the age of 18. I guess there may be a grey area where topless only may not be considered sexual maybe unless the law was tightened after the heady days of the 80's.
As an example I remember an incident that took place somewhere where I worked (approx 20 years ago) where a girl between the ages of 16 and 18 (given the place I would imagine closer to 18 than 16) was recorded whilst with two guys who would also have been certainly no older than 19. All consensual as far as I am aware but when the video started to get circulated management came down hard as it was technically an illegal video.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
UK age of consent for engaging in sexual activity is 16, however you may not be recorded or photographed carrying out sexual activity until over the age of 18. I guess there may be a grey area where topless only may not be considered sexual maybe unless the law was tightened after the heady days of the 80's.
As an example I remember an incident that took place somewhere where I worked (approx 20 years ago) where a girl between the ages of 16 and 18 (given the place I would imagine closer to 18 than 16) was recorded whilst with two guys who would also have been certainly no older than 19. All consensual as far as I am aware but when the video started to get circulated management came down hard as it was technically an illegal video.
That was probably more to do with doing it in the workplace than their ages.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
That was probably more to do with doing it in the workplace than their ages.
Would have been both, but mostly the ages. Even back in this countries heyday...video's of minors was highly illegal, even in the days of page 3. Traci Lord's first few videos were all banned here under the same law, along with her Penthouse shoot. Page 3 really was a moral and legal grey area (Unlike say, Blue Lagoon & pretty baby with Brooke Shields which had similar controversy but were allowed due to artistic licence and specific plot of story and that parents were on set).

Reactions: doccop63
4.40 star(s) 191 Votes