Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I'll be honest, in all of my playthroughs I have apparently never chosen the option to unlock Dave as a date option. This is legit news to me.
Well so far there is no option, beyond choosing to answer his text first. The only choice thus far that relates to Dave, is Myriam deciding to ask for his advice regarding the briefcase given to her, by the 'spy' in the coffeeshop, which leads to a different outcome in the scene that follows. You'll also be able to ask for his help, when the old guy next door attempts tp blackmail Myriam. But so far, I don't think that option has any content.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
"The scene is fairly simple and on the sweet side compared to some others, which despite its naughty side will probably be more on the vanilla and romantic side."

View attachment 3107211
I'm guessing it won't be one of the most played date routes. In a game made mainly for pervs, vanilla content can seem a little out of place. Having said that, I will be playing it, even if it's never going to be one of my favoured routes

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Well so far there is no option, beyond choosing to answer his text first. The only choice thus far that relates to Dave, is Myriam deciding to ask for his advice regarding the briefcase given to her, by the 'spy' in the coffeeshop, which leads to a different outcome in the scene that follows. You'll also be able to ask for his help, when the old guy next door attempts tp blackmail Myriam. But so far, I don't think that option has any content.
There's a few more occasions than that, like the line-up where she overhears the two cops talking about him, also when he comes to visit her in hospital and when she phones him about the motel, I mean she was always thinking about a possible relationship with him, otherwise he wouldn't be a date choice.

Reactions: Maviarab

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
There's a few more occasions than that, like the line-up where she overhears the two cops talking about him, also when he comes to visit her in hospital and when she phones him about the motel, I mean she was always thinking about a possible relationship with him, otherwise he wouldn't be a date choice.
I was talking about instances where you can make actual choices that lead to actual scenes with Dave. If you ask Dave for advice about the briefcase, you get an additional scene with him. But if you don't, then you miss him out altogether. Likewise, If you choose to text Dave first, you get additional content with Dave, if you don't it's someone else. Whereas, on the line-up scene you mentioned, you're already automatically getting Dave content, all the choice does is give you a bit of additional info.

Don't the date choices relate to the people who were wellwishers when she was recovering in hospital? Up until the shooting, I think she was still coming to terms with her break-up with Anthony, and she wasn't thinking about another relationship at all. Hence the repeated increases in Sadness, everytime somebody said she was better off without him. Yeah, I think she was definitely attracted to certain people, but until Anthony tried to murder her, which obviously had an even more profound effect on the way she negatively viewed him, I'm not sure it went much further than that.

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Always love to see you all debate on the game (when it ends without dead of course ^^ )...
It's always motivating to see people taken by it. :love:
Thank you all for the love the game and its characters.
You are assuming that you if someone ends up being killed, you can still see the dead bodies... :p :-D
Though actually, you should share some of that love with your friend that inspired Myriam, maybe she like to know her modified counterpart is liked (well, OK, maybe keeping out a bit of the naughty extremes people make her modified counterpart do :)).

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hello, does this game have animation scenes? Because I don't play games that are only pictures.
If I remember well, Zorlun had experimented with one or two short ones at the start, but he was not happy with the result and took way too effort, so he dropped the idea.
Sorry pal

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
ouch2020 I totally understand what you're saying and I definitely won't stress about it. I went to my Daz3D account and watched a how-to YT vid on animations referencing clothing movement. Just making a character jump required about 5 different motion sequences, 3 clothing mod sequences, and 1 program to put the sequences together, just for a 7 second action. This didn't even include a sequence of gravity involving hair movement. Throw in the fact that, to have those programs, they have to be paid for and added to the basic program. That's a LOT of money and time. I don't blame any beginning dev for not adding animations to their work. You'd need a small team to pull off a bunch of animations, which costs money that I'm sure few on this site is willing to support. Again, to Zorlun, Kudos for the work that you've put in, especially with all of the branching storylines and kinks.

Zzzega

Oct 22, 2022
Hello, does this game have animation scenes? Because I don't play games that are only pictures.
the short answer is NO. The long answer is that this game is so well-made, the renders are beautiful, and has so many kinks that u can forgive that fact. Some scenes have 2 pic "animation". U should try it anyway and u can thank me later.

edit: and without animation its better than 90% of games here that have animation.

Last edited:

Kog Astarta

Oct 29, 2019
when is the next update guys? is it only 2 months/per 1 update from now? sad

1 update for every month was a great feature of this game, hopefully it will return after dating updates

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
when is the next update guys? is it only 2 months/per 1 update from now? sad

1 update for every month was a great feature of this game, hopefully it will return after dating updates
No, it's just for the Q4 updates, like I explained before, you had September and October merged together, and next there will be November and December, so next one comes end of the year for early access (estimate) and early new year for the public one.
But after that, I'll return back to the usual schedule.

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
the short answer is NO. The long answer is that this game is so well-made, the renders are beautiful, and has so many kinks that u can forgive that fact. Some scenes have 2 pic "animation". U should try it anyway and u can thank me later.

edit: and without animation its better than 90% of games here that have animation.
Myriam and Milfy City are possibly the best games here at F95 right now

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
No, it's just for the Q4 updates, like I explained before, you had September and October merged together, and next there will be November and December, so next one comes end of the year for early access (estimate) and early new year for the public one.
Send Aiden to Poundtown with some once in a while extras Alongside Mark, Myriam deserves Happiness with those two with her.

mimiko857

Nov 10, 2021
can't wait for you to release this on steam! definitely worth it buying on full price

Nydelig Natts

Sep 24, 2017
out of topic alert!
I'd really love this game but,
may some of you recommend me games with the same quality as this one, but the main character is a male. ?
sorry bad english.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
may some of you recommend me games with the same quality as this one, but the main character is a male. ?
depends
What do you mean by "same quality"?
Visual, renders or story quality?

usually games with male protagonists are centered around banging every girl they meet... male MCs are stupid! and they hate hot wives

if you look for a story with a lot of very hot content i think you can try The Adventurous Couple's Original Story.

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes