Kevzor94

Nov 17, 2023
This has to be the healthiest stance I've seen from any developer. I've seen others get bogged down by constantly tinkering and going back to remaster earlier parts of their game. It's far better to push on and finish a project, in my opinion. Of course you have improved in every department since you started the game, but the fact that you resist the urge means a lot. Trust me, I'm having a lot of fun with your game. Your game stands on its own merits. I'm almost shocked it's your first game.
Indeed. As sad as I'll be to see Myriam go I can't wait to see how the creator will develop in the future and I have no desire to re-play the earlier parts. I'm curious to see where the story will go and what future stories we will get.

I just hope the creator sticks to his perverse themes and doesn't clean it up to gain broader commercial appeal on a platform like steam.

HockeyFan17

Apr 4, 2023
I started playing this game only a couple of months ago. The images at the beginning of the game were not particularly great but the writing made up for any deficiencies. The pacing is good and the sexual tension is outstanding.
Here is a perfect example...
On her way to the beach Myriam has a tryst with Cassius. Afterward Myriam thinks to herself, 'Look at him, all happy and innocent! It's really become normal behavior for him now to fuck his mistress..."
That simple statement encapsulates her relationship with the dog. It's one of the hottest pieces of writing because of its simplicity. By that point, Myriam has accepted her relationship with Cassius as having a sexual component.

HockeyFan17

Apr 4, 2023
As far as tension is concerned. With each update I revisit the whole story. I know I'm creating a lot of extra work for myself but it has worked well for me so far. Anyway, there is part with Cassius that I'd like to ask about. Myriam lays down on her bed. She's naked of course and Cassius pushes open the door and mounts her prone body. Myriam wakes up and accepts Cassius' mating. They have sex on her bed in the missionary position. After the mating is complete Myriam lets Cassius out of her room and closes the door behind him. She then thinks to herself, 'That's why Cassius snuck into the room. Marc must have left the door open by accident.'
Is this possibly foreshadowing something? Do we find out later that Marc witnessed Myriam and Cassius mating on her bed? Or... am i reading too much into each line?

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyone knows?
It is actually a variable from way back that sets if Myriam is sub with Marc, ch2_marc_dom set to true. If you want to be sure, you may want to set also ch2_marcs_sub_whore to true. But also, for the sex part of that specific scene, ch3_dominated_by_the_boys true - in theory, that is the only variable checked at some step in the scene, but I am not sure (haven't checked the code) if changing the ch3 variable without changing also the ch2 variables (at leat the ch2_marc_dom variable) will not make the thing break later on.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
As far as tension is concerned. With each update I revisit the whole story. I know I'm creating a lot of extra work for myself but it has worked well for me so far. Anyway, there is part with Cassius that I'd like to ask about. Myriam lays down on her bed. She's naked of course and Cassius pushes open the door and mounts her prone body. Myriam wakes up and accepts Cassius' mating. They have sex on her bed in the missionary position. After the mating is complete Myriam lets Cassius out of her room and closes the door behind him. She then thinks to herself, 'That's why Cassius snuck into the room. Marc must have left the door open by accident.'
Is this possibly foreshadowing something? Do we find out later that Marc witnessed Myriam and Cassius mating on her bed? Or... am i reading too much into each line?
The question you need to ask, is who closed the door after Cassius pushed his way in? I can imagine him pushing the door open, but pushing it closed afterwards? Is that something a dog would do?

It's not the only time either that Cassius apparently shuts the bedroom door, after pushing his way in.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
The question you need to ask, is who closed the door after Cassius pushed his way in? I can imagine him pushing the door open, but pushing it closed afterwards? Is that something a dog would do?

It's not the only time either that Cassius apparently shuts the bedroom door, after pushing his way in.
He is excited so his wagging tail slams it shut as he passed by it

• Haha
Reactions: PML 021259

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Not sure, there was something mentioned a while ago about Myriam possibly joining a beasty club or something like that, but I think Zorlun is looking to close this game up within the next year or so, so I'm guessing I doubt the bestiality will be extended beyond Myrian and Cassius and another dog/s and her horse, would be cool if she got caught fucking Cassius and someone else's dog though.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Marc apparently can hear everything through the bedroom wall when Anthony and Myriam were having sex. So surely he will hear Cassius and Myriam doing the same thing?

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
I've said the Very same thing Zara Scarlet. Especially since Anthony was kicked out, how Loud she's been when Cassius has boned her in the bedroom. I get that Myriam is a screamer, someone who enjoys sex with whomever so much that she expresses herself loudly. My wife, rest her soul, was such a woman but I have to agree that, given Marc has told her that he's heard her & his dad having fun, that he hasn't snuck to the door just to see if Mi hadn't brought a guy past him. :unsure:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I've said the Very same thing Zara Scarlet. Especially since Anthony was kicked out, how Loud she's been when Cassius has boned her in the bedroom. I get that Myriam is a screamer, someone who enjoys sex with whomever so much that she expresses herself loudly. My wife, rest her soul, was such a woman but I have to agree that, given Marc has told her that he's heard her & his dad having fun, that he hasn't snuck to the door just to see if Mi hadn't brought a guy past him. :unsure:
Marc's a perv. If he heard Myriam having sex, he wouldn't be able to resist peeking. He'd almost certainly do the same thing with Katherine or Evelyn for that matter. How about a scene, where Myriam comes across Marc spying on Katherine having sex with William or Jennifer or both, or possibly Evelyn having sex with someone, and she ends up getting turned on, and either Marc forces her or she forces Marc to fuck, whilst they both secretly watch what's going on in the bedroom?

hentaiXkamen

Sep 12, 2017
Can you upload the updates as patches from now on? The Updates are too small, for 200MB-300MB of new content I've to download nearly 5GB each time. This is one of my favorite game. I can't wait for couple of updates to pile up like i do for other games with small updates.
Thank You.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Can you upload the updates as patches from now on? The Updates are too small, for 200MB-300MB of new content I've to download nearly 5GB each time. This is one of my favorite game. I can't wait for couple of updates to pile up like i do for other games with small updates.
Thank You.
Thanks for the love and I understand the feeling... I just have to look into how...
Also one little problem is that I very often go back into my code of earlier in the game to edit some misspelling (first wrote miss spelling ^^ ) or other errors.
This was not the first time it was suggested and not the first I say I'll look into it either (sorry ^^ ), I simply never find the time to, but I know at some point I'll have to, like you said, when we get to 5GB+ it's getting heavy.
I can tell you it won't be for right now, but I'll have to find a solution (changing from png to webp for the renders was one of the solutions I found previously for example, it cut the size in half more or less, but it's not enough anymore sadly).

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes