Nydelig Natts

Sep 24, 2017
depends
What do you mean by "same quality"?
Visual, renders or story quality?

usually games with male protagonists are centered around banging every girl they meet... male MCs are stupid! and they hate hot wives

if you look for a story with a lot of very hot content i think you can try The Adventurous Couple's Original Story.
I think it's not easy to find a game with a story that has a good plot as well as good rendering. If i have to pick one, then could you recommend me game with decent story. Also, i agree about your statement that male Mcs are stupid. But if you have some titles with good story and decent rendering, if you would, please write it down.
thank and sorry for my bad english.

Reactions: Zorlun

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I think it's not easy to find a game with a story that has a good plot as well as good rendering. If i have to pick one, then could you recommend me game with decent story. Also, i agree about your statement that male Mcs are stupid. But if you have some titles with good story and decent rendering, if you would, please write it down.
Here are some Recommendations:

Artemis
Become a Rock Star
Chasing Sunsets
City of broken Dreamers
Depraved Awakening
Intertwined
Race of Life

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
can't wait for you to release this on steam! definitely worth it buying on full price
Thank you, though not sure I will ever release this one on Steam, too experimental for it, I can't even look at the early game anymore without wanting to redo everything. ^^
out of topic alert!
I'd really love this game but,
may some of you recommend me games with the same quality as this one, but the main character is a male. ?
sorry bad english.
Can't help on the pointing out games, ever since I started my own I didn't touch another adult one, don't have the time anymore and I want to avoid taking the risk of getting influenced by the work of others.
But once I finish Project Myriam I was thinking on working on two projects at the same time alternatively, I may start one with a male MC (nothing set in stone for now, but it wouldn't be before two years at least anyway, I want to finish Project Myriam before starting another project).

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
can't wait for you to release this on steam! definitely worth it buying on full price
Thank you, though not sure I will ever release this one on Steam, too experimental for it, I can't even look at the early game anymore without wanting to redo everything. ^^
If this game is posted on Steam, it will be banned. Myriam has sex with high school kids. It doesn't matter if they're all over 18. Steam will ban the game, just because they're in high school. Save yourself the grief, Zorlun, don't bother posting it on Steam.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022

Can't help on the pointing out games, ever since I started my own I didn't touch another adult one, don't have the time anymore and I want to avoid taking the risk of getting influenced by the work of others.
But once I finish Project Myriam I was thinking on working on two projects at the same time alternatively, I may start one with a male MC (nothing set in stone for now, but it wouldn't be before two years at least anyway, I want to finish Project Myriam before starting another project).
Then I hope you don't start looking too closely. Too many Devs feel the need to reboot their games, instead of getting on with what most people who play them want, which is making new content. In trying to make the early part of a game, as good as the latter part, you run the risk of driving away the very people who allowed you to still be making it all. Don't look at early attempts as failures, but as part of the process of becoming better. As long as you learn from your early mistakes, then they can never be regarded as failures.

Recently, I've been creating multiple routes, so I can play all the content in the game, as well as accomodate all the date routes. So I've replayed the first two chapters a lot. And I'm not seeing this negativity at all, only the great potential that made me want to play it in the first place, and continue playing it for years. What you really want at the start of a game, is not necessarily perfection, but the promise of better things to come, and your game delivers on that, and most importantly continues delivering on it, all the way through.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I already write you my advice for a game with good renders and a great story with MC as male protagonist and a very hot wife
and if you agree with me with my thought about Male protagonists for sure TACOS is your game

But you haven't been very clear in saying what is for you the "quality" you're talking about

anyway you got a lot of advices from other users with multiple Titles but I still continue with the first one I already suggest to you.... becuse what i suggest is for sure the best one... (y)

if for you quality means bestiality...:poop:
I'm sorry this tag is not my cup of tea because i will never fuck a girl that like to have sex with dogs .. horses, snakes, big rats or pigs!
There is an insurmountable limit for me in sex, and I don't want to contract STDs because I hate using condoms with sluts.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
That is a great decision because STEAM SUCKS
they think they can tell an artist how he should write his own story...
All the games in their catalogs are classified, predictable and lacking in artistic passion.... is like comparing jazz music with stupid commercial ditties

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Totally agree again with this point
Then I hope you don't start looking too closely. Too many Devs feel the need to reboot their games, instead of getting on with what most people who play them want, which is making new content. In trying to make the early part of a game, as good as the latter part, you run the risk of driving away the very people who allowed you to still be making it all. Don't look at early attempts as failures, but as part of the process of becoming better. As long as you learn from your early mistakes, then they can never be regarded as failures.

Recently, I've been creating multiple routes, so I can play all the content in the game, as well as accomodate all the date routes. So I've replayed the first two chapters a lot. And I'm not seeing this negativity at all, only the great potential that made me want to play it in the first place, and continue playing it for years. What you really want at the start of a game, is not necessarily perfection, but the promise of better things to come, and your game delivers on that, and most importantly continues delivering on it, all the way through.
Not sure to agree with rework the first part of a game it would be like cheating at cards because an artist's growth has to be gradual, and it's nice to show that the early work wasn't perfect

Many people rework the game for different reasons,,, I don't like people who want to change the story they decided to write years before... because as if they are ashamed of it... I prefer authors who allow viewers to watch their evolution... it is true maybe a story written yearsprior today you wouldn't write it is you would want to change it but that to me is cheating.

I prefer artists who show without second thoughts their evolution with new productions and new better games

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Cannot be 100% sure, but I remember more than one mentioning that Steam bans any game that has school settings, apparently even banned one with University setting, because there were students, though clearly above 18.
So, if I remember correctly, you will not be able to do it, since there is clearly a school setting for some scenes.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
If this game is posted on Steam, it will be banned. Myriam has sex with high school kids. It doesn't matter if they're all over 18. Steam will ban the game, just because they're in high school. Save yourself the grief, Zorlun, don't bother posting it on Steam.
Good point as well, I think you already told me this before when I answered the same question.

Totally agree again with this point

Not sure to agree with rework the first part of a game it would be like cheating at cards because an artist's growth has to be gradual, and it's nice to show that the early work wasn't perfect

Many people rework the game for different reasons,,, I don't like people who want to change the story they decided to write years before... because as if they are ashamed of it... I prefer authors who allow viewers to watch their evolution... it is true maybe a story written yearsprior today you wouldn't write it is you would want to change it but that to me is cheating.

I prefer artists who show without second thoughts their evolution with new productions and new better games
Nope, won't happen, I won't reboot Project Myriam for sure, I want to go work on some new adventures after it's finished.
I understand how some people want to perfect their games, but for me it's kind of slippery slop, because it simply can't.
The game is experimental, it's not perfect, never will be, but as long as some people have fun with it, I'm happy and it has served it's purpose.

Lezgin

Dec 31, 2020
Good point as well, I think you already told me this before when I answered the same question.

Nope, won't happen, I won't reboot Project Myriam for sure, I want to go work on some new adventures after it's finished.
I understand how some people want to perfect their games, but for me it's kind of slippery slop, because it simply can't.
The game is experimental, it's not perfect, never will be, but as long as some people have fun with it, I'm happy and it has served it's purpose.
when can we expect sex with a dog? or with a horse?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
when can we expect sex with a dog? or with a horse?
There is a scene involving Cassius and Hammer, but it will only be available, if you don't choose to go on any of the dates. If your playthrough or playthroughs are all on the dates with the LIs, in the last update and the next one, then you'll never get that scene. You'll need to choose to answer Myriam's texts alphabetically, when she leaves hospital, to get there.

Reactions: Zorlun and Lezgin

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
This might not be the best way of dealing with it IMHO, there are a lot of great games out there that could give you some new ideas. Getting ideas is not the same as copying. Just my 2 cents

Reactions: blarg0192

tompvonz

Dec 26, 2021
WT Mod + I-Patch Semi-Merger (Updated).

v.4.08+p

Link. Semi-Merger

Have Fun. ;)
Does anyone else see the latest Semi-Merger mod file with a "[Virus]" pre-fix?
I'm not seeing it being mentioned by anyone else in the thread.

Clicking the link redirects to a page on F95zone that says "WARNING! This file has been analyzed by VirusTotal and has triggered 1 detection(s)". ( Kingsoft - Script.Ks.Malware.9612 - if it helps )

Jellyluve, Any chance you can have a look at it please?
(Also thanks for your work on previous mod versions, i really appreciate it, it's just this one)

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Does anyone else see the latest Semi-Merger mod file with a "[Virus]" pre-fix?
I'm not seeing it being mentioned by anyone else in the thread.

Clicking the link redirects to a page on F95zone that says "WARNING! This file has been analyzed by VirusTotal and has triggered 1 detection(s)". ( Kingsoft - Script.Ks.Malware.9612 - if it helps )

Jellyluve, Any chance you can have a look at it please?
(Also thanks for your work on previous mod versions, i really appreciate it, it's just this one)
I reanalyzed v.4.08 (of my Mod) over on "VirusTotal" and now they are saying that it's clean...

I never understood that site (with all the false virus reports that they give out). :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2023-11-28 005520.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: tompvonz and Zorlun

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
This has to be the healthiest stance I've seen from any developer. I've seen others get bogged down by constantly tinkering and going back to remaster earlier parts of their game. It's far better to push on and finish a project, in my opinion. Of course you have improved in every department since you started the game, but the fact that you resist the urge means a lot. Trust me, I'm having a lot of fun with your game. Your game stands on its own merits. I'm almost shocked it's your first game.

Kevzor94

Nov 17, 2023
This has to be the healthiest stance I've seen from any developer. I've seen others get bogged down by constantly tinkering and going back to remaster earlier parts of their game. It's far better to push on and finish a project, in my opinion. Of course you have improved in every department since you started the game, but the fact that you resist the urge means a lot. Trust me, I'm having a lot of fun with your game. Your game stands on its own merits. I'm almost shocked it's your first game.
Indeed. As sad as I'll be to see Myriam go I can't wait to see how the creator will develop in the future and I have no desire to re-play the earlier parts. I'm curious to see where the story will go and what future stories we will get.

I just hope the creator sticks to his perverse themes and doesn't clean it up to gain broader commercial appeal on a platform like steam.

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes