ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
it was where you get the options of phone calls after coming out of hospital. This is key to all future content. I actually uploaded a tonne of saves stopping at this point (search my name in this thread), for each 'LI date' option. Don't call anyone to get the bestiality scenes. These 'dates' do you lock you into that LI to a large extent.
Usual alternative, but just for those who want to try different paths without going completely back to old saves - use URM, and change the variables. You don't need to change a lot of variables to get the result, as far as I remember, one or two variables are enough.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
For the beasty stuff yes.
So, i did everything correctly and i fact the update was much much longer, but still, it ended with Myriam saying she will ride Hammer. No scenes with neither Cassious or Hammer itself. Is this right or i messed some choice?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
So, i did everything correctly and i fact the update was much much longer, but still, it ended with Myriam saying she will ride Hammer. No scenes with neither Cassious or Hammer itself. Is this right or i messed some choice?
I haven't actually played this update as it hasn't been released here yet, but if you didn't send anyone a thankyou message specifically when Myriam came out of the hospital, then you should get the Hammer and Cassius scenes, or if you're like me, you made a save for all of them. :)

Reactions: doccop63

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
If you have downloaded the game on Patreon, you don't have Prometheus' patch, I can't share it there due to Patreon's guidelines, either contact me on Discord for the early access or you can wait for the public access coming up tonight (late) with some spellcheck fixes and a few other small fixes.
(Keep in mind Patreon will still be missing Prometheus' patch, so even for the public access you'll have to either download on Discord, SubscribeStar or wait for the F95 download, they all have the patch in question.)

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
If you have downloaded the game on Patreon, you don't have Prometheus' patch, I can't share it there due to Patreon's guidelines, either contact me on Discord for the early access or you can wait for the public access coming up tonight (late) with some spellcheck fixes and a few other small fixes.
(Keep in mind Patreon will still be missing Prometheus' patch, so even for the public access you'll have to either download on Discord, SubscribeStar or wait for the F95 download, they all have the patch in question.)
No, i always download from here. So, was something missing on the update here? It has the p on front, so i always tought it was with the patch

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I haven't actually played this update as it hasn't been released here yet, but if you didn't send anyone a thankyou message specifically when Myriam came out of the hospital, then you should get the Hammer and Cassius scenes, or if you're like me, you made a save for all of them. :)
Also, i'm talking about the 0.8 update, october One.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
If you are right, although I am waiting for content the prison, I wanted to see how she faces her ex-husband, the guy who attacked her in the park and if there is a possibility that when Myriam is in prison a riot occurs where she and other women be the target of the prisoners, how many hot sex scenes could we see like gangbang, triple anal and vaginal penetration, massive bukkake on Myriam, I better stop, it's still early for me :ROFLMAO::love: :love::ROFLMAO:
If you read what it says carefully about the prisoner social work, it says Myriam will be helping them to reinsert themselves into society. That suggests that they're already convicted criminals who are nearing the end of their sentences. Since both Anthony and the guy who assaulted Myriam in the Park, are still awaiting their trials, that doesn't really apply to them. Prisoners on remand are not eligible for rehabilitation, because obviously if they're not convicted they wouldn't require it.

In any case, both of those men are going on trial for committing serious assaults against Myriam, which means there is no way they would be allowed anywhere near her, before their trials take place.

All those sex acts you mention could still happen, just not involving those two guys.

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
No, i always download from here. So, was something missing on the update here? It has the p on front, so i always tought it was with the patch
You can't play something that hasn't happened yet. It won't be available here until later today.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
You can't play something that hasn't happened yet. It won't be available here until later today.
I was always talking about the october update, i clearly said 4.08, that for some reason i barely had any content, less that 5 minutes, so, i was checking if i did something wrong. Nevertheless, now it´s in the right trackj to receive the good new scenes.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
If you read what it says carefully about the prisoner social work, it says Myriam will be helping them to reinsert themselves into society. That suggests that they're already convicted criminals who are nearing the end of their sentences. Since both Anthony and the guy who assaulted Myriam in the Park, are still awaiting their trials, that doesn't really apply to them. Prisoners on remand are not eligible for rehabilitation, because obviously if they're not convicted they wouldn't require it.

In any case, both of those men are going on trial for committing serious assaults against Myriam, which means there is no way they would be allowed anywhere near her, before their trials take place.

All those sex acts you mention could still happen, just not involving those two guys.
Maybe you didn't deduce that I like to exaggerate to the maximum with my dirty and depraved imagination, he, he, he? :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :love: (y)
Furthermore, we still don't know when we are going to see this content and if we are going to see a time jump in the story, something that only Zorlun can answer. I would like to know if we are going to see a farm gangbang for Myriam or a family threesome?:unsure::love: (y) (y)
Plus wouldn't you like to see Anthony suffer and see Myriam have sex with a bunch of men with a pressure gangbang?:unsure::unsure::unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Maybe you didn't deduce that I like to exaggerate to the maximum with my dirty and depraved imagination, he, he, he? :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :love: (y)
Furthermore, we still don't know when we are going to see this content and if we are going to see a time jump in the story, something that only Zorlun can answer. I would like to know if we are going to see a farm gangbang for Myriam or a family threesome?:unsure::love: (y) (y)
Plus wouldn't you like to see Anthony suffer and see Myriam have sex with a bunch of men with a pressure gangbang?:unsure::unsure::unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
If there is any time jump, it will be with the endings. And I think it's unlikely that the social work content will be part of those. They'll be the endings to the dates, and one for each of the main kinks.

Anthony will suffer. He's going to jail for a very long time. Bearing in mind there are two witnesses, to him trying to blow Myriam's brains out. It's a pretty clear cut case. At the end of the day, Myriam will get his son. And he won't be able to stop that. Her and Kimberley are going to take him for every penny that he has. When he finally gets out of jail he'll have nothing.

I think there's a good chance that some kind of gangbang scene will take place in the prison. I just think it's very unlikely to involve Anthony or the Bravka guy, in any capacity. Her having contact with either of those men, before their cases go to trial could undermine the prosecution. So they would never allow it. And realistically why would Myriam?

In any case, Anthony doesn't need to physically be there. Although they're technically illegal in most US prisons, that doesn't mean prisoners don't have access to cell phones? All the prisoners would need to do, is film Myriam getting gangbanged. And that could find it's way to Anthony, in a cut scene.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
If there is any time jump, it will be with the endings. And I it's unlikely that the social work content will be part of those. They'll be the endings to the dates, and one for each of the main kinks.

Anthony will suffer. He's going to jail for a very long time. Bearing in mind there are two witnesses, to him trying to blow Myriam's brains out. It's a pretty clear cut case. At the end of the day, Myriam will get his son. And he won't be able to stop that. Her and Kimberley are going to take him for every penny that he has. When he finally gets out of jail he'll have nothing.

I think there's a good chance that some kind of gangbang scene will take place in the prison. I just think it's very unlikely to involve Anthony or the Bravka guy, in any capacity. Her having contact with either of those men, before their cases go to trial could undermine the prosecution. So they would never allow it. And realistically why would Myriam?
Lol..Zara...why do you still bother?

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
If there is any time jump, it will be with the endings. And I it's unlikely that the social work content will be part of those. They'll be the endings to the dates, and one for each of the main kinks.

Something I learned from Zorlun is that he can always create a reason to do something crazier, hotter and more fun for the story of the game and I ask you, why wouldn't Myriam do it and wouldn't it be hot if it happened? :unsure: :love: :ROFLMAO::love:
Otherwise ask my personal stalker maviarab he understands :ROFLMAO::eek::eek::ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes