Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Leongen43 I don't know about anyone else but I'm just busting your balls. I think that your pee talk is hilarious actually. I find a lot of these kinks interesting. There's several that I don't get that I've mentioned in the past but I won't bust anyone's chops about it. You and some of the others are funny and I think your takes make this thread tolerable versus people begging for saves, gameplay, APKs, and how soon an update comes out, all of the time.
And for the record, my big kink is a bestiality scene where Myriam is having sex with Cassius, in a public park where there's a few dozen people watching. She's so comfortable with having sex with him that, when he goes after her in public, she succumbs to him on the spot to satisfy her own desire as well. :love: (shrug) Sue me.:LOL:
I also like your posts and those of other members who like sex and are not afraid to express what they like. I like bestiality scenes but the ones I like the most are the gangbang ones and I have fun with those situations. weird like the aliens or the mummy, I like the game because it is not afraid to explore any sexual angle, you have to publish what you like and let others think what they want, you know that you will always find friends in the forum who support you :love: :love: :love:

spasicle

Jun 3, 2018
Surprised this hasn't been made before, created a patch for the incest and walkthrough mod to work together. It's just a simple copy-replace of the walkthrough tags into the incest mod files. Didn't test much, shouldn't cause any issues on paper.

Install both mods then replace all five files in the game folder.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Surprised this hasn't been made before, created a patch for the incest and walkthrough mod to work together. It's just a simple copy-replace of the walkthrough tags into the incest mod files. Didn't test much, shouldn't cause any issues on paper.

Install both mods then replace all five files in the game folder.
Not completely sure if it will work 100%, as I change a bit the code, and even more, the text from the one of the original software, but cool if it does.
The doubts are because you are talking about doing a copy-paste and automatic replace to add up the walkthrough tags in the incest patch, but my file is modified by hand, and there are a couple of differences in code, so it is not really identical to the one from Zorlun, although it does not change the overall story (because it is Zorlun's story).
One correction though, you are wrong in saying nobody tried to mix them, if I remember well, it is Jellyluve who has been making a combined walkthrough+incest patch mod - but to do that he had to eliminate some parts of the incest patch, exactly because the code does not match 100%.
So, if you find a way to make them work together and are willing to continue it, as far as I am concerned, you are very welcome to do so- just double check, specifically, one scene with Dr Silver, is where there is the biggest code difference, I had to add up choice to the menu.

Reactions: GokutheG

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
The scenes I'm interested in are Cleavon, because apparently Myriam can cheat on him, and I do like a good cheating scene. Plus he's supposed to have a gambling problem, which makes him far more interesting as a character, because so far he's been a bit bland for my taste. And Kimberley, simply because she hasn't featured for so long, and we don't know that much about her. It's just that Kimberley comes across as this really innocent girl. Whereas, Myriam is now well on the way to becoming a nympho. Will she end up corrupting the poor girl? I'm not saying I think that's going to happen. But we can live in hope perhaps?
https://f95zone.to/attachments/3201518/

im stealing this gif

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
What were the new scenes in the latest update? Because i found it strange that for me it ended after not even 5 minutes of gameplay with Myriam dressing red. I forgot to ask about this back in October, and i´m curious now.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
What were the new scenes in the latest update? Because i found it strange that for me it ended after not even 5 minutes of gameplay with Myriam dressing red. I forgot to ask about this back in October, and i´m curious now.
If you can scroll back to Tuesday I put spoiler pics from latest update there

Reactions: Qixoni

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
have to have already had beasty scenes and dont pick anybody for the date
The only thing is, I assume if you choose to play a couple, or even all of the dates. You'll then have to play them as separate playthroughs. Because there's bound to be more dates in the future, which will be dependent on you playing the first date. So everytime there's an update you'll have to play all the content on each of those playthroughs. So you can eventually play the next set of dates.

And just hope Zorlun doesn't make some major change in the future, that requires you to start again.

• Haha
Reactions: doccop63

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
The only thing is, I assume if you choose to play a couple, or even all of the dates. You'll then have to play them as separate playthroughs. Because there's bound to be more dates in the future, which will be dependent on you playing the first date. So everytime there's an update you'll have to play all the content on each of those playthroughs. So you can eventually play the next set of dates.

And just hope Zorlun doesn't make some major change in the future, that requires you to start again.
What is the deciding momento? What i mean is which update should i say no to a date to have this scene with Cassius and the horse? Nothing in the game gives you pointers for this

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
What is the deciding momento? What i mean is which update should i say no to a date to have this scene with Cassius and the horse? Nothing in the game gives you pointers for this
it was where you get the options of phone calls after coming out of hospital. This is key to all future content. I actually uploaded a tonne of saves stopping at this point (search my name in this thread), for each 'LI date' option. Don't call anyone to get the bestiality scenes. These 'dates' do you lock you into that LI to a large extent.

Reactions: Qixoni

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
it was where you get the options of phone calls after coming out of hospital. This is key to all future content. I actually uploaded a tonne of saves stopping at this point (search my name in this thread), for each 'LI date' option. Don't call anyone to get the bestiality scenes. These 'dates' do you lock you into that LI to a large extent.
If you are right, although I am waiting for content the prison, I wanted to see how she faces her ex-husband, the guy who attacked her in the park and if there is a possibility that when Myriam is in prison a riot occurs where she and other women be the target of the prisoners, how many hot sex scenes could we see like gangbang, triple anal and vaginal penetration, massive bukkake on Myriam, I better stop, it's still early for me :ROFLMAO::love: :love::ROFLMAO:

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I changed my laptop, so, i guess i will have to turn on my old laptop and see if i have saves from that point.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I think i found it, instead of chosing someone you have in mind, you decide to go with alphabetical order, that way you don´t chose anyone specific, is that it?

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes