MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
So you are Telling me that Christmas Special Pastries = Cake right? :unsure:. Will it be Pastries for us or for Myriam, If it's for Myriam then that Means She is Exploring the Cake tastings of Male Characters...There are a lot of Male Characters maybe She can get Different Pastries as well as Different Long Candies :LOL::LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If she had a bull ranch, Myriam would not need devices to extract semen. If she does well, she can become an expert taster and could differentiate between a regular sample and a champion. She could sell bull semen as a rejuvenating facial cream and as food with essential vitamins for a better life and she would be on the cover covered in bull semen? :unsure: :LOL: :LOL: :love:
This all sounds good, of course, guys, but I have an idea for Zorlun for a change, how about making a golden shower for Myriam? I think she will enjoy ecstasy as if a golden tsunami has fallen on her,
what do you think? Zorlun :unsure: my friends will confirm that this is an exciting idea :devilish:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
You thought that everyone who played the game played the bestiality content? I don't really believe that. There's a reason why most of the content in the game is optional, and that's because different people like different things. That's easy to figure out.
I haven't posted in this thread in forever, because everytime I check the discussion it just relates to bestiality. And like you, it's not my cup of tea. I'm happy the bestiality enjoyers are enthusiastic, but it is exhausting when the discussion has been so dominated by a topic I personally don't care much for. Anyway I'll get off my soap box, and let everyone enjoy their kinks in peace.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I haven't posted in this thread in forever, because everytime I check the discussion it just relates to bestiality. And like you, it's not my cup of tea. I'm happy the bestiality enjoyers are enthusiastic, but it is exhausting when the discussion has been so dominated by a topic I personally don't care much for. Anyway I'll get off my soap box, and let everyone enjoy their kinks in peace.
If you don't like the topic of bestiality but you like the rest, why don't you make posts about what you like, the doubts you have or what you are waiting to see, see if you would like to talk about a topic that interests you, there is no need to that you go away

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Don't get me wrong but the game's bestiality theme is already trending because it hasn't been that much before, I'm not usually a fan of bestiality but for a change I like it in the GAME because in the game it actually looks good and is a little hot ... everyone has their own choice)))

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
You thought that everyone who played the game played the bestiality content? I don't really believe that. There's a reason why most of the content in the game is optional, and that's because different people like different things. That's easy to figure out.

Yes, your joke is very funny and very clever, I'm sure. That doesn't change the fact that what I'm asking people to do is very easy. It's not at all difficult to put images behind a spoiler tag. And it's just common courtesy. You can joke about it if you like, but you're new to this thread. For a couple of new people to come in and try to take over the thread with dozens of images of bestiality is inconsiderate, at best.

Post whatever you like. You have the same freedom of speech that the rest of us have. But show some common courtesy, and don't flood the thread with unavoidable images of content which only some of the people here like.
Well, I said that Now we Know as the Thread already has a Bestiality tag so whoever is new here comes up will be sharing it, So keeping in mind that it might affect others I will also keep it in the Spoilers as you said for Courtesy and Don't take my Joke too badly as Game is for Fun so I guess that you will get that but My Bad. Well Enjoy and Have fun. I watched What Tags You Like keeping in mind I would also love to Convo on that Parts ;)

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
These are topics that also interest me, I always wondered if there was going to be a threesome between Myriam and her children, Katherine and Marc, if Cassius was going to go after Katherine in some update, because it seems like it's going to end up happening, right?:unsure::unsure:
I keep Katherine in the Lesbian mode as her Energy tells me She might be one, I guess Katherine and Marc are a deadly combo :LOL::LOL: Like Kathrine doesn't like Anthony and Productions at all. She will threaten Marc badly I remember from one of My walkthroughs Marc gets a lot Scared when he tries to Cum on Myriam or Fuck her and Katherine appears at the Door but it sounds interesting Let's see Katherine or Marc who gets the Pussy first :KEK:

Girl Vs Boy Fight Fu GIF - Girl Vs Boy Fight FU Kick - Discover & Share GIFs

Myriam's Point of View :ROFLMAO::-
For animated GIFs
What do you think Myriam let them fight and Enjoy the fight between them having Popcorns or tell them Sharing is caring?:unsure:

As per Cassius " WOOF WOOF attraction for Myriam is higher than Others " Maybe or may not be run after Katherine but he can be a Referee of the Fight for Pussy of Myriam ( Katherine v/s Marc )

200wg.gif

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
This all sounds good, of course, guys, but I have an idea for Zorlun for a change, how about making a golden shower for Myriam? I think she will enjoy ecstasy as if a golden tsunami has fallen on her,
what do you think? Zorlun :unsure: my friends will confirm that this is an exciting idea :devilish:
Sounds Great like What do you say about the young boys in the Game That Myriam finds in Locker Rooms or Beaches Gang Rape and Then End up with a Golden Shower on Myriam or Myriam's special Massage Parlor where Masseur are there plus many group of guys Comes there they can give Myriam Special Tsunami Golden Shower session. Which one do you prefer? :unsure::lepew:

7TVWLJ4cRvwHjFyWCI7sZy9VE5avIykzO3cyD1YmsHErt7ABmxLpe_PErCMsh969EEa08JlcSRMiwWTVwKa1uLbaRUcX3C...gif

Last edited:

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Sounds Great like What do you say about the young boys in the Game That Myriam finds in Locker Rooms or Beaches Gang Rape and Then End up with a Golden Shower on Myriam or Myriam's special Massage Parlor where Masseur are there plus many group of guys Comes there they can give Myriam Special Tsunami Golden Shower session. Which one you prefer ? :unsure::lepew:
As long as it's avoidable for those that don't like 'water sports', Zorlun can do whatever he wants! (or at least what those paying for the game want!! LOL!!!)

acgamer69

Sep 28, 2022
Sounds Great like What do you say about the young boys in the Game That Myriam finds in Locker Rooms or Beaches Gang Rape and Then End up with a Golden Shower on Myriam or Myriam's special Massage Parlor where Masseur are there plus many group of guys Comes there they can give Myriam Special Tsunami Golden Shower session. Which one do you prefer? :unsure::lepew:

View attachment 3205654
I would love to see the kids that were spying on her while she was sun tanning naked near the lake give her a golden shower bukkake, maybe they do it as a dare. Or, of course, Cassius and his friends cover her in doggy piss. Either way, some more golden shower/piss drinking content would be awesome. :devilish:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I would love to see the kids that were spying on her while she was sun tanning naked near the lake give her a golden shower bukkake, maybe they do it as a dare. Or, of course, Cassius and his friends cover her in doggy piss. Either way, some more golden shower/piss drinking content would be awesome.:devilish:
It would be interesting, I would also like Myriam to have urine enemas when she goes to the spa, would it be a way to cleanse her of negative energies inside? :unsure: :love::ROFLMAO:
You could also take the kids to the spa, it will be a beautiful hot family moment for them, Katherine and Myriam could have a family bukkake? :unsure::love:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
It would be interesting, I would also like Myriam to have urine enemas when she goes to the spa, would it be a way to cleanse her of negative energies inside? :unsure: :love::ROFLMAO:
You could also take the kids to the spa, it will be a beautiful hot family moment for them, Katherine and Myriam could have a family bukkake? :unsure::love:
I would love to see the kids that were spying on her while she was sun tanning naked near the lake give her a golden shower bukkake, maybe they do it as a dare. Or, of course, Cassius and his friends cover her in doggy piss. Either way, some more golden shower/piss drinking content would be awesome. :devilish:
I love the Spying Scene Keep the Kids wondering about Myriam getting Fucked. I mean Katherine and Marc can get along but the Problem is that What he inherited from his Father is the main Issue. Like Both Anthony and Marc look at Myriam as a Tool, Especially Marc always with his Phone Capturing moments, I would love it If Myriam seized his Phone and Marc understood to live a life or else the Boy is gonna get Punched by Katherine. Then they can join for a Threesome and as in the End Golden Shower as an Option.:love:

lonese

Jun 11, 2019
I was hoping that the Christmas update would have more content to please the fans:cry:. But you'll have to wait for the next update.

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes