BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
What about a female MC but you get to control decision making of nearby antagonists in certain situations, as the female MC is naturally subservient?

Reactions: Slezkin

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
View attachment 3199455
Hello there dear perverts!
Early access of update ch4.09 for Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is out on Patreon and SubscribeStar for higher tiers patrons!
Public access will be up on December 31th! So patience my dear pervert friends, Myriam will soon be with you!

What's coming:

Merry Xmas to everyone!

Please, do not leak the early release before the official public version on December 31th, it always cause more chaos than anything. Thank you all for your consideration.

1703413718779.jpeg Merry Christmas to you Zorlun and all guys here :love:
ChristmasHolidaySantaClausGIF.gif HappyXmasFromPatAndBooneySantaGIF.gif

And for Myriam hopefully, She also Enjoys many Christmas gatherings/ Parties by tasting different candies
:devilish:;)
Stay hard and keep Playing Myriam with Big Hard-ons, you know Myriam loves that :BootyTime:
Until then we keep using our Perverted Brains :KEK:

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Let's hope everyone can resist the temptation not to share the links for the next update before December 31st.

I want to be playing that update on New Year's Eve.

Merry Christmas to you all.
I guess it depends on what time the 31st comes out, if a little before midnight, would it be strange if I'm playing and masturbating while counting down to start the new year? :unsure: :unsure: :LOL: :LOL:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Let's hope everyone can resist the temptation not to share the links for the next update before December 31st.

I want to be playing that update on New Year's Eve.

Merry Christmas to you all.
Which update do you want to see if it posted :unsure: ? Is of Todd, Francis, and Aaron a foursome scene with Myriam as no sex scenes have been unlocked in their case :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

or maybe a case with Cleavon and Myriam fucking in teacher locker room and Caught by Henry and Go for Threesome? :unsure:

Will you End up Bursting While playing these? :KEK:

CatGIF.gif a3f883955990f0f2a53c66f80f813ed7.gif

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I guess it depends on what time the 31st comes out, if a little before midnight, would it be strange if I'm playing and masturbating while counting down to start the new year? :unsure: :unsure: :LOL: :LOL:
Are you sure You can Resist that Long before the Countdown of the New Year while Playing Myriam like Some Scenes Blow any dick sooner? :KEK: :KEK: Can anyone here do that? or tried it? :unsure: Myriam would love to know and Zorlun is taking count on it :LOL: :LOL:

ControlControlControlGIF.gif
Im Gonna Cum GIF - Im Gonna Cum - Discover & Share GIFs

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
I've been away for sometime and I'm wondering if Lucy got her date on the last update or the that just got released.

Reactions: Zorlun

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I've been away for sometime and I'm wondering if Lucy got her date on the last update or the that just got released.
Lucy's date was not yet released
As per I have played date scenes are with Charles Nubia Crystal and Danny
Maybe Later on we can see a lot of Anal fisting and Pussy fisting :LUL:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Are you sure You can Resist that Long before the Countdown of the New Year while Playing Myriam like Some Scenes Blow any dick sooner? :CAKE: :CAKE: Can anyone here do that? or tried it? :unsure: Myriam would love to know and Zorlun is taking count on it :LOL: :LOL:

View attachment 3201578
Im Gonna Cum GIF - Im Gonna Cum - Discover & Share GIFs
It depends, if I play it on top of the ceiling and ejaculate at the same time as the New Year's fireworks, depending on the distance, will people believe that it is a white firework? :unsure: :LOL: :LOL:
If it falls on someone's windshield could it cause an accident and will my insurance cover it?:unsure::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
It depends, if I play it on top of the ceiling and ejaculate at the same time as the New Year's fireworks, depending on the distance, will people believe that it is a white firework? :unsure: :LOL: :LOL:
If it falls on someone's windshield could it cause an accident and will my insurance cover it?:unsure::LOL::LOL::LOL:
If you say like that means are you gonna cum like firework upto the Ceiling that far? :unsure: Can I have that much Stamina to Shoot Fireworks like that? Will it be a Xmas special fireworks or New Year one? :unsure:

84390.gif 2881d580-15ee-4636-977b-9456d95371e9.gif 1703450528712.png

Now it makes me realize that can I do that so far? :unsure: Watching Myriam fill up with cum and do multiple orgasms make me hard but will it give me that much stamina to reach the ceiling like a Firework over there? I need to practice more like you maybe I will master it till the 31st and with the new Update I will unleash my beast :KEK::KEK:

1703447162315.png tenor (19).gif I think Zorlun is gonna make our dick explode from so much excitement with Amazing Updates :KEK::LOL:

Last edited:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1703462430622.png
Merry Xmas 2023!

After draining the poor Santa's balls and leaving him a husk, Myriam thought she would help around share the cheer to everyone!
She wish you a Merry Naughty Xmas to you all and thank you again for all your support! xoxo

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Merry Christmas to all of the Myriam fans here who believe in such a thing. For others, enjoy your quiet time with family. As we see with our heroine, family time is important for your mental health. And having a family is not restricted to bloodlines. A gathering of very loyal friends is as loving and binding as some bloodlines. Oh, and one more thing to whomever out there: PLEASE don't spoil the fun for the majority of us by releasing the private version before the public, more refined version comes out. Let's be kind to one another out here. The world desperately needs more of that out here because we're forgetting to be decent humans to one another. Ciao!

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes