Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
But not all relationships are as you think, could it be that Cassius is interested in: swinger dog, open relationship dog, polyamory dog, what type of relationship will be most useful to Cassius and Myriam? :unsure: :LOL: :love:
I guess Cassius Should be in both Loyal Dog and Experimenting as well :LOL::LOL:

As for Myriam, I feel like having her Wild Dreams but not bad dreams with Characters representing some Sort of Creature and Myriam having fun with them

IK it's Weird but I made Some of these.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

acgamer69

Sep 28, 2022
If there was a golden shower competition and Hammer participated, where everyone feels that he has a huge advantage (you understand), they would join together to create a golden geyser to defeat Hammer and the winner will be whoever can make Myriam's eyes roll yellow first from so much urine? :unsure: :LOL::LOL:
If there was a golden shower competition and Hammer and Cassius participated, I'd be on my knees right next to Myriam to share with her :p:ROFLMAO:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I guess Cassius Should be in both Loyal Dog and Experimenting as well :LOL::LOL:

As for Myriam, I feel like having her Wild Dreams but not bad dreams with Characters representing some Sort of Creature and Myriam having fun with them

IK it's Weird but I made Some of these.

If Disney looks at these images without knowing the story could become the new Pixar movie, will Zorlun keep quiet to see how much money he can get from Disney until they know the truth? :unsure: :LOL: :LOL:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
If there was a golden shower competition and Hammer and Cassius participated, I'd be on my knees right next to Myriam to share with her :p:ROFLMAO:
you want to tell me that there will even be a Competition between Cassius and Hammer, So do you think Hammer will follow Cassius one leg up Pee method on Myrium or He will try stand up and Fire a Water Cannon on Myrium? :unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
If Disney looks at these images without knowing the story could become the new Pixar movie, will Zorlun keep quiet to see how much money he can get from Disney until they know the truth? :unsure: :LOL: :LOL:
Well Zorlun has Revealed some Mythical Creatures already but With a Bad dream path but Now Myriam having fun and explorations She should have wild dreams with her fantasy :KEK::KEK: maybe Zorlun will use his magical stick and Make some of these in future :unsure:

Penis Disney GIF - Penis Disney Funi GIFs
tumblr_o9q555HJhP1qgf1i8o1_500.gif

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
you want to tell me that there will even be a Competition between Cassius and Hammer, So do you think Hammer will follow Cassius one leg up Pee method on Myrium or He will try stand up and Fire a Water Cannon on Myrium?:unsure:

But if they would join Hammer and Cassius where they cross their golden showers to fill Myriam with urine, would it look like the rays of the Ghostbusters and Myriam will fly through the air due to the force of their urine? :unsure: :LOL: :LOL:

acgamer69

Sep 28, 2022
you want to tell me that there will even be a Competition between Cassius and Hammer, So do you think Hammer will follow Cassius one leg up Pee method on Myrium or He will try stand up and Fire a Water Cannon on Myrium? :unsure:

It probably wouldn't be a competition of pure volume, but more about taste, Myriam would surely make a great judge for that! If she is even able to taste anything with Hammer water gunning her down :LOL: But she can always lap it up afterwards.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It probably wouldn't be a competition of pure volume, but more about taste, Myriam would surely make a great judge for that! If she is even able to taste anything with Hammer water gunning her down :LOL: But she can always lap it up afterwards.
Let's see if I understand, she could become an expert urine taster, Myriam could work as a nutritionist and help people have a healthier life by testing the urine of people and animals? :unsure: :unsure: :love::LOL:
If Myriam had a clinic, could she have a golden fountain at the entrance in the shape of an open mouth? :unsure: :LOL:

Last edited:

acgamer69

Sep 28, 2022
Let's see if I understand, she could become an expert urine taster, Myriam could work as a nutritionist and help people have a healthier life by testing the urine of people and animals? :unsure: :unsure: :love::LOL:
I thought more about her just doing it cause she's perverted, horny and because she loves her furry friends and the feeling of being pissed on so much, but sure, if you're good at something never do it for free :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Leongen43

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
542c15c9-223a-4d3c-8a12-62d465081f93_text.gif
Hello there dear perverts!
Early access of update ch4.09 for Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is out on Patreon and SubscribeStar for higher tiers patrons!
Public access will be up on December 31th! So patience my dear pervert friends, Myriam will soon be with you!

What's coming:
- 4800+ lines of new code and 408 new renders.
- 6 scenes.
- 14 new choices to make Myriam more your own and write her story.
- Some more naughty content (9 subscenes)
Merry Xmas to everyone!

Please, do not leak the early release before the official public version on December 31th, it always cause more chaos than anything. Thank you all for your consideration.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
View attachment 3199455
Early access of update ch4.09 for Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is out on Patreon and SubscribeStar for higher tiers patrons!
Public access will be up on December 31th! So patience my dear pervert friends, Myriam will soon be with you!

What's coming:

Merry Xmas to everyone!

Please, do not leak the early release before the official public version on December 31th, it always cause more chaos than anything. Thank you all for your consideration.
OK, I'm going to be patient and have a bathtub full of ice to last until the 31st. Don't worry, our dear and perverted developer, we love you so much and I hope you have happy holidays and a hug. :love: :love: :LOL: :LOL:

Oct 10, 2022
View attachment 3199455

What's coming:

Merry Xmas to everyone!

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
You know JennaJJ what you did was a nice gesture, breaking everything down but the problem doesn't lie in people not knowing, it's that you have some out there that are just plain Lazy. It's too much work for them to go back a couple of pages and actually Read the previous posts in this thread. They'd rather ask the same dumb ass questions over and over. They're like high chair babies that want to be spoon fed. For instance, I gave a pretty good explanation on why the Android version is not posted awhile back. I think there were 5 unrelated comments after my post before someone Else asked about a damn Apk.
I'm on a thread for another game. There's one guy who gets stuck in a part of the game, then asks questions on what to do. The problem with that? There's a link to a walkthrough PDF that's Posted in the OP. I just told him before I came to this thread to DL the walkthrough. I'm waiting for a moronic reply because I Know one's coming. It's admirable that you're trying to help but some folks out there are like brain dead zombies.

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
View attachment 3199455

What's coming:

Merry Xmas to everyone!

Ah shit! Here we go! Разрыв футболки.gif

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes