Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
No no no.
That's Christmas PASTIES.
'Cause everyone likes pastries. Right?
Oops. Nevermind.
View attachment 3202278
So you are Telling me that Christmas Special Pastries = Cake right? :unsure:. Will it be Pastries for us or for Myriam, If it's for Myriam then that Means She is Exploring the Cake tastings of Male Characters...There are a lot of Male Characters maybe She can get Different Pastries as well as Different Long Candies :LOL::LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 17, 2018
View attachment 3199455
Hello there dear perverts!
Early access of update ch4.09 for Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is out on Patreon and SubscribeStar for higher tiers patrons!
Public access will be up on December 31th! So patience my dear pervert friends, Myriam will soon be with you!

What's coming:

Merry Xmas to everyone!

Please, do not leak the early release before the official public version on December 31th, it always cause more chaos than anything. Thank you all for your consideration.
scenes with Casius in the new update do not work.(((((((((

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Personally, I hope that Myriam buys a pig ranch. Oh the possibilities! :sneaky:
Maybe Myriam will open a Small Farm, She can have different types of Animals there Bull, Bring Hammer, Sheep, Pigs, Llama/Alpaca, and maybe small water bodies nearby to keep dolphins and seals, Turtle and tortoises, How is this idea? :unsure: So as per her interactions with animals, the strong bond will become future sex scenes that will unlock :KEK:

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
Maybe Myriam will open a Small Farm, She can have different types of Animals there Bull, Bring Hammer, Sheep, Pigs, Llama/Alpaca, and maybe small water bodies nearby to keep dolphins and seals, Turtle and tortoises, How is this idea? :unsure: So as per her interactions with animals, the strong bond will become future sex scenes that will unlock :KEK:
Krysis_here: "and maybe small water bodies nearby to keep dolphins and seals"
except for this it would be believable and would be joy.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Krysis_here: "and maybe small water bodies nearby to keep dolphins and seals"
except for this it would be believable and would be joy.
Well Borders can be Made in water bodies, But let's hope to start with Farm First
What will Myriam will say? Welcome to my Wild World - Myriam Project Farm ( Where Wildness Begins) :unsure::LOL:
FlockSheepGIF.gif
Yfd Yfdfi GIF - Yfd Yfdfi Defi - Discover & Share GIFs

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
If she had a bull ranch, Myriam would not need devices to extract semen. If she does well, she can become an expert taster and could differentiate between a regular sample and a champion. She could sell bull semen as a rejuvenating facial cream and as food with essential vitamins for a better life and she would be on the cover covered in bull semen? :unsure: :LOL: :LOL: :love:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Does cake mean She will gonna Feed them her own cake? :unsure: That means the Pigs say thank u to Myriam or say "Oink Oink"? :unsure::ROFLMAO:

or maybe Myriam bring the Leader Pig into her house and Myriam can have a threesome with Pig and Cassius? :unsure: After Sex do Cassius Whine in front of Myriam that he wants to Eat the Leader Piggie ( Making the Leader Piggie Nervous and do P00p in front of Marc's room)? :KEK::KEK:

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I always wanted to have a horrible revenge against Anthony, I would like to be able to arrange that when I go to prison it is one where there are only transsexuals who like to give not receive and that they know what he did, where Anthony's uniform be a pink tutu, when he is inside one of them approaches with a hairstyle the same as Myriam's and he tells him with a thick voice "now I'm going to be your Myriam and don't worry, I'm not a jealous woman" while the others look at him. with a malicious smile, how many seconds will it take him to regret what he did to Myriam and how deep will his relationship with his fellow prisoners go? :unsure: :LOL::love: :love::unsure::LOL:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
If you guys are going to flood the thread with images of bestiality, at least have the courtesy to put them all behind spoiler tags. Some of us aren't into it.
Well Now We Know, As there is a Bestiality tag, Plus I thought People in Myriam Already played the Beast modes of Hammer and Cassius :unsure:. That means You want to say We have to Cover up Animals with a Spoiler Curtain so Animals don't feel Naked or People won't feel weird looking at Animal Bodies naked? :unsure:...Shall I start Stitching Clothes for Hammer and Cassius? What do you think do they start walking if Myriam teaches them to Walk so people won't suspect they are Animals :KEK:

Chubby Tonton Sticker - Chubby Tonton Tontonfriends Stickers
Animal Dog Sticker - Animal Dog Puppy Stickers
Dog Animal Sticker - Dog Animal Funny Stickers
79adaafe76372acbd685880afa57ffbb_w200.gif

I will sent Handmade Clothes to Myriam Via. Zorlun :ROFLMAO::giggle:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Plus I thought People in Myriam Already played the Beast modes of Hammer and Cassius :unsure:.
You thought that everyone who played the game played the bestiality content? I don't really believe that. There's a reason why most of the content in the game is optional, and that's because different people like different things. That's easy to figure out.

That means You want to say We have to Cover up Animals with a Spoiler Curtain so Animals don't feel Naked or People won't feel weird looking at Animal Bodies naked? :unsure:...Shall I start Stitching Clothes for Hammer and Cassius? What do you think do they start walking if Myriam teaches them to Walk so people won't suspect they are Animals :KEK:

I will sent Handmade Clothes to Myriam Via. Zorlun :ROFLMAO::giggle:
Yes, your joke is very funny and very clever, I'm sure. That doesn't change the fact that what I'm asking people to do is very easy. It's not at all difficult to put images behind a spoiler tag. And it's just common courtesy. You can joke about it if you like, but you're new to this thread. For a couple of new people to come in and try to take over the thread with dozens of images of bestiality is inconsiderate, at best.

Post whatever you like. You have the same freedom of speech that the rest of us have. But show some common courtesy, and don't flood the thread with unavoidable images of content which only some of the people here like.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
You thought that everyone who played the game played the bestiality content? I don't really believe that. There's a reason why most of the content in the game is optional, and that's because different people like different things. That's easy to figure out.

Yes, your joke is very funny and very clever, I'm sure. That doesn't change the fact that what I'm asking people to do is very easy. It's not at all difficult to put images behind a spoiler tag. And it's just common courtesy. You can joke about it if you like, but you're new to this thread. For a couple of new people to come in and try to take over the thread with dozens of images of bestiality is inconsiderate, at best.

Post whatever you like. You have the same freedom of speech that the rest of us have. But show some common courtesy, and don't flood the thread with unavoidable images of content which only some of the people here like.
I understand that there are topics that you don't like and I respect that but there are also topics in the game that you should like and that you would like to share with the members, why don't you try, that way they would also talk about other topics that you like, I hope that you want and can do it :unsure: ;):p:D

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I understand that there are topics that you don't like and I respect that but there are also topics in the game that you should like and that you would like to share with the members, why don't you try, that way they would also talk about other topics that you like, I hope that you want and can do it :unsure: ;):p:D
Yes, there are definitely fetishes in the game which I like. And I have spoken about them a lot here in this thread. I have quite a few posts in this thread about incest fetish and rape fantasy and other things. I'm sure that you'll see more from me on these and other topics in the future.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Yes, there are definitely fetishes in the game which I like. And I have spoken about them a lot here in this thread. I have quite a few posts in this thread about incest fetish and rape fantasy and other things. I'm sure that you'll see more from me on these and other topics in the future.
These are topics that also interest me, I always wondered if there was going to be a threesome between Myriam and her children, Katherine and Marc, if Cassius was going to go after Katherine in some update, because it seems like it's going to end up happening, right?:unsure::unsure:

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes