Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
What you say seems sarcasm but I like your ideas, could we change the triple anal fisting for Hammer putting his snout inside Myriam's anus to give her a rimjob? :unsure:
I was thinking of the Rimjob but can it be done by those Three boys Guy Anton Richard, Like thinking of their line of fetishes it can be possible they make Myriam to smoke something or Drink her and tie her up give her 3x Rimjob :unsure: , it sounds great for those young heads. They can give her Rimjob then have sex with Myriam? :unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I already told you that I don't use

I already told you that I don't use drugs, I don't know why you insist, maybe you should use it so you don't be so bitter, because you don't enjoy it, remember that it's a game, don't be so serious. :LOL: :LOL:
shady-drugs.gif giphy (1).gif

Are we Selling Drugs now? :unsure: .... Will it be a Laughter Drug or Something?:unsure: :KEK: :KEK: We can Parcel some of them to Myriam then. As Anthony has taken a lot of Laughter from her life. Shall Zorlun help us to Parcel it to her? :KEK::KEK::unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Let's see if I understand, there could be a gangbang with Myriam, the two horses and Cassius or a threesome with Myriam and the two horses. If it's the latter, that would make Cassius a cuckold dog? :unsure: :eek::LOL:
What two horses?
Maybe Leongen43 is saying Get one free offer for Christmas
As of we know Myriam knows Hammer and Jose also have a Horse and he also loves Horse Riding
So Myriam asked Jose to lend his horse for some time? :unsure:

09c6f5cde5c2b9b8e8a424963602c5a6.gif What do you think will they Fight Horse Kungfu for Myriam or wait for their turns? :unsure:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Maybe Leongen43 is saying Get one free offer for Christmas
As of we know Myriam knows Hammer and Jose also have a Horse and he also loves Horse Riding
So Myriam asked Jose to lend his horse for some time? :unsure:

View attachment 3192927 What do you think will they Fight Horse Kungfu for Myriam or wait for their turns? :unsure:
Maybe it's not necessary to fight, they can penetrate Myriam themselves and depending on how deep they penetrate her, the tips of the horses' cocks could touch, and if they ejaculate at the same time Myriam, she could fly away like a firework of semen and will it be a preview of Christmas? :unsure::LOL::LOL:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Maybe it's not necessary to fight, they can penetrate Myriam themselves and depending on how deep they penetrate her, the tips of the horses' cocks could touch, and if they ejaculate at the same time Myriam, she could fly away like a firework of semen and will it be a preview of Christmas? :unsure::LOL::LOL:
What do you mean Myriam will take Cum Shower then? :unsure:
Is it Zorlun new Spiced up idea that Showering full of Horse Cum

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Do you mean my golden shower? I'll be happy to arrange them for Myriam :devilish:

Are you telling me that you can teach Jose some more Golden Shower techniques? Sound good to me :ROFLMAO::devilish:.
What techniques you will teach them? :unsure:...Will it be Golden Shower Whirlpool or Golden Shower Flood and in that Jose and Terrel will drink a lot of water before the Massage session :KEK:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
If there was a golden shower competition and Hammer participated, where everyone feels that he has a huge advantage (you understand), they would join together to create a golden geyser to defeat Hammer and the winner will be whoever can make Myriam's eyes roll yellow first from so much urine? :unsure: :LOL::LOL:
Shit it! At this rate, golden showers will become a global trend because of me! :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: there will also be a tag/genre in every game #GoldenShower

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
If there was a golden shower competition and Hammer participated, where everyone feels that he has a huge advantage (you understand), they would join together to create a golden geyser to defeat Hammer and the winner will be whoever can make Myriam's eyes roll yellow first from so much urine? :unsure: :LOL::LOL:
Now you said it like that It makes me Nervous and Worried for Myriam, Like if you say Hammer will use his Golden Shower on Myriam will that be like Water Cannon on her, can she take that much Thrust? :unsure:...If Hammer drinks a lot of Water and fruit before it will be 2x power Hydro Cannon :KEK::KEK: can Myriam take that much Golden Shower? :LOL:

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I would like to have another Aliens special where Myriam plays Metroid, where she wears the Samus suit and faces the aliens inside a huge ship where she can lose the confrontations and have hardcore sex, getting many orgasms and creampied, when finally can she escape after having had a lot of sex with the aliens, when she checks herself and sees that she has a Rainbow creampied, Myriam will be able to distinguish which species she belongs to by the color and if she consumed too much Alien semen could she grow a third tit? :unsure: :LOL: :love:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I would like to have another Aliens special where Myriam plays Metroid, where she wears the Samus suit and faces the aliens inside a huge ship where she can lose the confrontations and have hardcore sex, getting many orgasms and creampied, when finally can she escape after having had a lot of sex with the aliens, when she checks herself and sees that she has a Rainbow creampied, Myriam will be able to distinguish which species she belongs to by the color and if she consumed too much Alien semen could she grow a third tit? :unsure: :LOL: :love:
We during Start I felt Sorry for this Small Alien Guy

Until I came to know that Small Alien Guy was the main Culprit and Zorlun fooled us Very easily :KEK: :KEK:

But if you ask me I will say pause to aliens as they made up my mind o_O:alien: , I would love to see new Mythical Characters like Centaurs or Mermaid, Wild dreams of Myriam not bad dreams. Hammer as unicorn and Cassius into Werewolf/Cerberus :KEK::KEK:

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes