Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
Hey all, I'm still learning this forum but a while ago I stumbled across a link that took me to a site where I could alter the Traits, Kinks and affections for Myriam by changing some data in a save game... but me being me forgot to favorite the said page and have't been able to find that post since anyone know the link or site I'm trying to find?
Not sure about that site, but you can get the same functionality from one of Bibifoc's many mods. Look for the Cheat mod in my link.

Reactions: Smoochy315

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Hey all, I'm still learning this forum but a while ago I stumbled across a link that took me to a site where I could alter the Traits, Kinks and affections for Myriam by changing some data in a save game... but me being me forgot to favorite the said page and have't been able to find that post since anyone know the link or site I'm trying to find?
This one I guess:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I wish there would be more scenes with a horse or the dog lol
Just be patient. I think there'll be more dog/horse stuff next year on January.
Yep, more beasty fun coming up this update, which should come out this month/year both in early and public, it went faster than I though it would (despite a few hiccups on a personal irl note).

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Yep, more beasty fun coming up this update, which should come out this month/year both in early and public, it went faster than I though it would (despite a few hiccups on a personal irl note).
I don't want to sound sanctimonious, just don't forget your personal life is infinitely more important than your game, I've seen a couple developers having to put their game on hold or downright abandon them because their life was a mess.

That said, I'm glad to read it went faster than you expected.

Reactions: doccop63 and Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I don't want to sound sanctimonious, just don't forget your personal life is infinitely more important than your game, I've seen a couple developers having to put their game on hold or downright abandon them because their life was a mess.

That said, I'm glad to read it went faster than you expected.
Oh! yes, don't worry, I'm taking care of myself, thanks.
The few irl problems were unrelated with the game, just small hiccups that life throw at you when you think everything is going well to make you remember that the Universe (or god for those into that) is a fucking petty asshole. ^^

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I wish there would be more scenes with a horse or the dog lol
If you rule out games where bestiality is basically the sole pre-occupation of the protagonist, I think we're already getting well above the norm in this game.

There are other kinks that need to be satisfied, and I think the Dev strikes a good balance.

Reactions: darlic and Sasanid

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1703009418633.png
And here you go, the preview of the scene with Mike... A bit late you will say, sorry for that, but I was so head in gears that I just worked on the game and totally for got about them (the one for the neutral path scene coming up in a few days to let people see this one)... Which will follow Myriam during her date with Mike, the other officer. A peculiar date where Myriam end up feeling that she was stood up, fact that will be left to the player to chose, possibly cutting short on the date or pushing her to wait... Leading at some motel naughty moment and the possibility for Myriam to learn once more that Mike is a two timing asshole, free to the player to let Myriam believe his excuses or not.

On the naughty side, there is raunchy naughty scene in a cheap motel, with some boozed up passionate spicy naughty time. A fairly straight forward naughty scene, a bit on the hard side as the passionate moment is fueled with alcohol, but fairly vanilla none the less. Depending on choices made by the player, the scene will stop on a naughty note if Myriam chose to believe him and embrace the mistress status.

Coming up in a few days the last preview of the update, the neutral path if no special someone was chosen.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

View attachment 3187648
And here you go, the preview of the scene with Mike... A bit late you will say, sorry for that, but I was so head in gears that I just worked on the game and totally for got about them (the one for the neutral path scene coming up in a few days to let people see this one)... Which will follow Myriam during her date with Mike, the other officer. A peculiar date where Myriam end up feeling that she was stood up, fact that will be left to the player to chose, possibly cutting short on the date or pushing her to wait... Leading at some motel naughty moment and the possibility for Myriam to learn once more that Mike is a two timing asshole, free to the player to let Myriam believe his excuses or not.

On the naughty side, there is raunchy naughty scene in a cheap motel, with some boozed up passionate spicy naughty time. A fairly straight forward naughty scene, a bit on the hard side as the passionate moment is fueled with alcohol, but fairly vanilla none the less. Depending on choices made by the player, the scene will stop on a naughty note if Myriam chose to believe him and embrace the mistress status.

Coming up in a few days the last preview of the update, the neutral path if no special someone was chosen.
usual dress and hairstyle

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Maybe a Date with Cassius and his Friends would be more interesting!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah That sounds Great like Myriam going to take Cassius to the Dog house, and Myriam doing small work on that day in the Dog House, Cassius Tells his Friends Meet my owner her flower is my boundary, except her flowers choose Whatever you want :LOL:, Myriam will make every dog happy there :devilish:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah That sounds Great like Myriam going to take Cassius to the Dog house, and Myriam doing small work on that day in the Dog House, Cassius Tells his Friends Meet my owner her flower is my boundary, except her flowers choose Whatever you want :LOL:, Myriam will make every dog happy there :devilish:
I thought that Cassius was the owner of Myriam, a dog gangbang, in another game I would be surprised but not in this game, why would it be? :unsure: :LOL: :LOL: :love:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I thought that Cassius was the owner of Myriam, a dog gangbang, in another game I would be surprised but not in this game, why would it be? :unsure: :LOL: :LOL: :love:
Yes Cassius is the Owner of Myriam in the house but if they are outside He has to pretend a Sophisticated Dog, so To show and make his furro Friends jealous that his Owner is great and Flexible enough to make him Happy, Let's Think of other Dogs there they can't take her flower (it is for Cassius) and rest they cum other parts :LOL: :LOL: (Teasure of Cassius)

Dog Are You Jealous GIF

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Yes Cassius is the Owner of Myriam in the house but if they are outside He has to pretend a Sophisticated Dog, so To show and make his furro Friends jealous that his Owner is great and Flexible enough to make him Happy, Let's Think of other Dogs there he can't take her flower (it is for Cassius) and rest they cum other parts :LOL: :LOL: (Teasure of Cassius)

Dog Are You Jealous GIF
Does anyone think that at some point we will be able to see a scene of Cassius, Myriam and their son or daughter, or would it be too strange or not? :unsure: :love: :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes