Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Don't put anything past Zorlun. He's said plenty of times that he's open minded when it comes to ideas.:ROFLMAO:
You are right with Zorlun, he cured us of the impossible and disgust a long time ago, I can expect anything from him, with him nothing is impossible , we saw Myriam having sex with a dog, a horse, and when it was her turn to a bull? :unsure: :LOL: , I would love to see Myriam in a sexy cowgirl cow outfit :love::love:

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
You are right with Zorlun, he cured us of the impossible and disgust a long time ago, I can expect anything from him, with him nothing is impossible , we saw Myriam having sex with a dog, a horse, and when it was her turn to a bull? :unsure: :LOL: , I would love to see Myriam in a sexy cowgirl cow outfit :love::love:
Myriam Seems an Animal lover, She can do magic spells on them. Who knows maybe Myriam will do magic spells on the Bull and Ride her, feed her, and after their next meeting Bull starts rubbing his horns on her flowers, She understands him and they have a wonderful time there, Just Myriam avoids the red colour that's it

XOo856.gif 1703084027418.png
Maybe in the Third meet Bull turns into a Minotaur :unsure: ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HockeyFan17

Apr 4, 2023
I'm looking forward to the scenes with Cassius and/or Cassius' friends. I like the idea of an outwardly normal woman having a devilishly good time with her pets. Myriam's 'normal' world would collapse if it were discovered that she had relations with her dog or horse. But, of course, her beasty trysts make her feel great. So she has difficulty turning away from the opportunities to be with her pets. She almost can't deny Cassius. It's the necessary secrecy that makes the tension so great. Of course, the tension is one of the things that makes this game so good.

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of trysts between Myriam and Hammer. Horse penises are just too big. Horses aren't that nimble and if a horse falls or steps on Myriam then the story is over. Because at that pointy Myriam with have to go to the hospital or God forbid the morgue. I'm also not a fan of multiple dogs at once. Dogs can get aggressive when they are in a mating frenzy. Two male dogs aren't going to cooperate to mate with a bitch. Dogs don't lay on their backs to mate. So to have two dogs at once is nearly impossible. Well, I suppose it's possible if Myriam is on her hands and knees orally pleasuring one while being knotted by another. But even then the threesome wouldn't last very long.

I know this is fantasy so suspension of reality is a must. But keeping the fantasy plausible is good story writing and that's what this is... a good story.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I'm looking forward to the scenes with Cassius and/or Cassius' friends. I like the idea of an outwardly normal woman having a devilishly good time with her pets. Myriam's 'normal' world would collapse if it were discovered that she had relations with her dog or horse. But, of course, her beasty trysts make her feel great. So she has difficulty turning away from the opportunities to be with her pets. She almost can't deny Cassius. It's the necessary secrecy that makes the tension so great. Of course, the tension is one of the things that makes this game so good.

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of trysts between Myriam and Hammer. Horse penises are just too big. Horses aren't that nimble and if a horse falls or steps on Myriam then the story is over. Because at that pointy Myriam with have to go to the hospital or God forbid the morgue. I'm also not a fan of multiple dogs at once. Dogs can get aggressive when they are in a mating frenzy. Two male dogs aren't going to cooperate to mate with a bitch. Dogs don't lay on their backs to mate. So to have two dogs at once is nearly impossible. Well, I suppose it's possible if Myriam is on her hands and knees orally pleasuring one while being knotted by another. But even then the threesome wouldn't last very long.

I know this is fantasy so suspension of reality is a must. But keeping the fantasy plausible is good story writing and that's what this is... a good story.
Well everything is possible When Zorlun is standing with Myriam, He might give her special magical spells, Myriam can use them to whisper on the dog's ears :KEK::KEK:, I mean Pet dogs are trained plus they are friends of Cassius they will be Jealous but not Angry and then u will see. If Myriam can take Officer Armstong's and Cleavon Principal enormous dick taking dogs dick is easy for her. :LOL::devilish:

Last edited:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1703104043187.png
And final preview for this last update of the year and from the double Q4 double series... Again, sorry for the late share, I was so hard at work that I just put everything else aside ^^ ... Which will follow Myriam during a little outing with both her pets to unwind and relax as she go on a ride to explore the surrounding countryside again. The scene will be fairly straight forward with the possibility for Myriam to fool around with her exhibitionist streak, exploring her quest for the feeling of freedom in the wild.

On the naughty side, as said, Myriam will have the possibility to explore her exhibitionist kink by riding with nothing much on her and playing with herself in an outdoor setting, even pushing into daring coming back a little bit less dressed than she should. In short, she has the possibility to embrace fully her naughtiness and need to feel free.

On that note, well, nothing much more to do after this beside some testing and polishing, this scene will close the Q4 series of updates revolving around her possible dates. Meaning early access will arrive very soon, maybe under the Xmas tree and public access before the end of the year to send everyone in a happy new year full of naughtiness, so stay tuned my dear friends, Myriam is coming very soon. ^^

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022

View attachment 3190631
And final preview for this last update of the year and from the double Q4 double series... Again, sorry for the late share, I was so hard at work that I just put everything else aside ^^ ... Which will follow Myriam during a little outing with both her pets to unwind and relax as she go on a ride to explore the surrounding countryside again. The scene will be fairly straight forward with the possibility for Myriam to fool around with her exhibitionist streak, exploring her quest for the feeling of freedom in the wild.

On the naughty side, as said, Myriam will have the possibility to explore her exhibitionist kink by riding with nothing much on her and playing with herself in an outdoor setting, even pushing into daring coming back a little bit less dressed than she should. In short, she has the possibility to embrace fully her naughtiness and need to feel free.

On that note, well, nothing much more to do after this beside some testing and polishing, this scene will close the Q4 series of updates revolving around her possible dates. Meaning early access will arrive very soon, maybe under the Xmas tree and public access before the end of the year to send everyone in a happy new year full of naughtiness, so stay tuned my dear friends, Myriam is coming very soon. ^^
Let's see if I understand, there could be a gangbang with Myriam, the two horses and Cassius or a threesome with Myriam and the two horses. If it's the latter, that would make Cassius a cuckold dog? :unsure: :eek::LOL:

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Let's see if I understand, there could be a gangbang with Myriam, the two horses and Cassius or a threesome with Myriam and the two horses. If it's the latter, that would make Cassius a cuckold dog? :unsure: :eek::LOL:
Who said anything about two horses?

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023

View attachment 3190631

double-trouble-double.gif It sounds like a Double trouble case for Myriam, She has to Sync both the Dicks together. Maybe Sucking off Hammer's dick and fucked by Cassius and then Fucked by Hammer while Sucking Cassius. She can do it I am sure :devilish: with her great Bonding among them.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Be shure that there would be "Animalic"sex

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
View attachment 3190688 It sounds like a Double trouble case for Myriam, She has to Sync both the Dicks together. Maybe Sucking off Hammer's dick and fucked by Cassius and then Fucked by Hammer while Sucking Cassius. She can do it I am sure :devilish: with her great Bonding among them.
Zorlun has made some great friends who have great ideas! :ROFLMAO:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I'm afraid, that Zorlun will run screaming to the Horizont........when he realizes the sheer creativity of this combined Ideas..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Maybe Zorlun knows Which things People love and he comes with exactly those Bestialities including stories that players are ready for or have any sort of interest in knowing, He is full of ideas though :LOL::LOL:...Maybe We all match Vibes :KEK::KEK:

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
You're sure? For me, Zorlun is a normal person with normal ideas like mine, all scenes seem quite normal to me, do you think I'm wrong? :unsure: :LOL:
Well, if Zorlun is normal then both I and U are normal too, right?
PS I just cant imagine what should be next on 'animalic' path after the Hammer anal... DAP with two horses? It's almost unreal in terms of physical reality...
PPS I seem everything after those Hammer scenes is a bit downgrade for Myriam... What is this massage DAP after the horse cock? Two pencils in a bucket? Can't wait for a triple anal fisting scene. Sometimes.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Well, if Zorlun is normal then both I and U are normal too, right?
PS I just cant imagine what should be next on 'animalic' path after the Hammer anal... DAP with two horses? It's almost unreal in terms of physical reality...
PPS I seem everything after those Hammer scenes is a bit downgrade for Myriam... What is this massage DAP after the horse cock? Two pencils in a bucket? Can't wait for a triple anal fisting scene. Sometimes.
What you say seems sarcasm but I like your ideas, could we change the triple anal fisting for Hammer putting his snout inside Myriam's anus to give her a rimjob? :unsure:

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes