Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
It could be where Hammer does deep anal sex with Myriam and his cock comes out of Myriam's mouth as if she were a xenomorph like the Aliens movies. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Deepthroating of Myriam and Hammer/ Deep anals
Do you think it's a good idea Will she be able to talk or walk for a few days? :unsure: or months :KEK: :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Kinda scared there that you would put Marc scene in the spoiler, fucking Anthony Junior.
Similarities are there a Lot
Treat Myriam as a Slave but the most common face I want to use for them is this

Oct 10, 2022
tbh, anything or anyone close to Anthony is solely disgusting. Him, his son, his coworkers, his house, his neighbours, his neighbourhood, his car, the place who he chose to stay etc. :sick::sick::sick:
I genuinely wish there would be a path Myriam does not try to get Marc from him. :rolleyes:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
tbh, anything or anyone close to Anthony is solely disgusting. Him, his son, his coworkers, his house, his neighbours, his neighbourhood, his car, the place who he chose to stay etc. :sick::sick::sick:
I genuinely wish there would be a path Myriam does not try to get Marc from him. :rolleyes:
I would like to know if Cassius is going to decide to have a serious relationship with Myriam. Could it be that he is taking advantage of Myriam and only wants her for sex as if Cassius were a womanizer dog?:unsure: :LOL:

Oct 10, 2022
I would like to know if Cassius is going to decide to have a serious relationship with Myriam. Could it be that he is taking advantage of Myriam and only wants her for sex as if Cassius were a womanizer dog?:unsure: :LOL:
When Myriam goes after him at the night stroll, Cassius acts exactly like Anthony , being forceful forceful sharing with another dog etc. , so no womanizer or no serious relationship either. ;)

Reactions: Leongen43

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I will be happier if Cassius Bite out of Anthony's Ass and gift it to Myriam and Myriam have Happy Sex with the Cute Boy, Cassius over Anthony always :LOL: :KEK:

1703285795178.png
Invade Culos GIF - Invade Culos - Discover & Share GIFs

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
When Myriam goes after him at the night stroll, Cassius acts exactly like Anthony , being forceful forceful sharing with another dog etc. , so no womanizer or no serious relationship either. ;)
But not all relationships are as you think, could it be that Cassius is interested in: swinger dog, open relationship dog, polyamory dog, what type of relationship will be most useful to Cassius and Myriam? :unsure: :LOL: :love:

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes