Mmushy

May 5, 2020
In my case, I understand his Personality in the Intro car Driving scene and then Staying in the Motel for One Night Where Anthony was forcing her to have sex with her and then Cum later after Sex (for Myriam's Side) then Force her to Swallow his Cum :sick:
He Personality is Just Doom he always Bash everything with Myriam's Father's Job (Money) then in a new house Bed-sex force then Caught in the Office and That was my Golden Chance to Kick him out :KEK::LOL:
I had Myriam stand up to Anthony from the start and kicked him out at the first opportunity.
From then on, I have been playing the game like a Tinto Brass movie :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I had Myriam stand up to Anthony from the start and kicked him out at the first opportunity.
A being of culture. :cool:
View attachment 3310629
Hello there dear perverts!

The early access of update ch4.10 for Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is out on Patreon and SubscribeStar for higher tiers patrons!
Public access will be up on February 7th! So patience my dear perverts, Myriam will soon be with you!

What's coming:

And now I'm going to crash in my bed I'm exhausted. :sleep:

NOTE: Please, do not leak the early release before the official public version on February 7th, it always cause more chaos than anything. Thank you all for your consideration.
Take care Zorlun and thanks for the update.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I have done the same thing, When I got the Chance Myriam to Kick him out I did it after the Office Scene :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: No Need Weird Anthony in the House (n):LOL:, Fake Bashing Grumpy man no Need :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Well, she can dump Anthony after she discovers Kimberley...
-snip rest to save space-
When visiting Anthony at the office she can listen before entering, picking the "hear dirty talk" option. That unlocks a choice when Anthony confronts her back home. Her rebuttal is that she heard the dirty talk and doesn't believe his excuse of Kimberley blackmailing him. He then smacks her ("busted lip" choice) which puts Myriam back in a docile state (as game says) while she's on the floor. By doing these choices it doesn't match the party choices where she's doing it for Anthony. In reality she's doing it because she's scared of him - he was always abusive but (far as I know) only during sex. I don't know. I wish it would be better reflected that she's scared of him if picking those choices rather than "I'll do it for Anthony because I messed up" when she knows she didn't.

I'm being critical because lowkey Anthony/Myriam is one of my favorite story arcs so far (yet to see beyond chapter 3-4).

Goodthrust

Oct 26, 2017
When visiting Anthony at the office she can listen before entering, picking the "hear dirty talk" option. That unlocks a choice when Anthony confronts her back home. Her rebuttal is that she heard the dirty talk and doesn't believe his excuse of Kimberley blackmailing him. He then smacks her ("busted lip" choice) which puts Myriam back in a docile state (as game says) while she's on the floor. By doing these choices it doesn't match the party choices where she's doing it for Anthony. In reality she's doing it because she's scared of him - he was always abusive but (far as I know) only during sex. I don't know. I wish it would be better reflected that she's scared of him if picking those choices rather than "I'll do it for Anthony because I messed up" when she knows she didn't.

I'm being critical because lowkey Anthony/Myriam is one of my favorite story arcs so far (yet to see beyond chapter 3-4).
that sauna GB looks very nice !

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022

Yeah, but your missing the point, that Anthony has progessively brainwashed her into believing that everything is her fault. Whether she's scared of him or not, she still believes what he says is true, because he's conditioned her to react that way. Everytime he abuses her, she thanks him for it. Because he's made her believe that she's just a dumb whore, and pleasing him everyway he wants is her duty as a partner.

When the game starts Myriam is a pretty naive and trusting person, and Anthony exploits that. He's chosen to be with Myriam for a reason. Because he understands her weakness, and is taking advantage of it. So when you say that she knows she didn't mess up, that's not totally correct, because as soon as Anthony contradicts her, she immediately backs down. Because on that route, she really believes that Anthony knows her, better than she knows herself. That's why she lets him abuse her, over and over again, and she fails to see Anthony for the bastard he is ( both Katherine and Evelyn repeatedly tell her this, but she always comes up with excuses for Anthony).

By the time the party happens, she's visited Doctor Silver, who has forced her to start questioning Anthony's true motives, and she's begun the process of sexual liberation, which is starting to make her view her life differently. So after the party she now has doubts about Anthony and she's more open to the possibility of change. The question is, does she start believing her own instincts or does she continue ignoring them, as Anthony has progressively conditioned her to do? That's the choice she's faced with, when Kimberley turns up and tells her the truth. As it stands she chooses the former, and the game carries on, because Myriam chooses to believe in herself for the first time.

At this point, outside of the bad ending, it's hard to see the Myriam/Anthony story arc developing beyond Anthony's next appearance in court. Which barring some dramatic escape from custody, is likely to end up with a very long prison sentence for him. Marc's custody case is now also pretty much done and dusted. Myriam is effectively his legal guardian, and it only requires confirmation of Anthony's guilt for attempted murder, to take away any lingering rights he has regarding Marc. By the time Anthony gets out of jail, Marc will be a middle-aged man. So his poisonous influence over him, is thankfully gone for good.

Last edited:

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
ok, just played latest update and it’s very good, it has a little for both straight and lesbian. I’ll throw some pics in a spoiler folder if you want to see them, if not then don’t open
View attachment 3314090
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where was that sauna gb? Is that in an upcoming update because I never saw an option for it and don't see it referenced in the gallery mod.

Reactions: Ahmet Kaufman-Katz

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
So when you say that she knows she didn't mess up, that's not totally correct, because as soon as Anthony contradicts her, she immediately backs down. Because on that route, she really believes that Anthony knows her, better than she knows herself. That's why she lets him abuse her, over and over again, and she fails to see Anthony for the bastard he is ( both Katherine and Evelyn repeatedly tell her this, but she always comes up with excuses for Anthony).
No, I understand what you're saying but I'm trying to focus on her reasoning between the slap scene and the home party.

The slap scene:

Myriam: "Are you fucking kidding me? You think I'm that stupid? Don't lie to me!"
Then she quotes what she heard Anthony say in his office to Kimberely. Game says she was not duped.
Anthony talks about the shitstorm she caused but Myriam is questioning if he ever loved her, not if it was her fault.
Anthony doesn't pick that up, he instead believes he's back in control and asks for a favor.
When she tells him to get out he slaps her. We can double down and kick him out or...
We can apologize (not give any reason why) and Anthony is actually back in control.

She challenged him - to the point she can kick him out but if we want the party to happen we have to apologize. I suppose the apology can be her "admitting" it's her fault but in my opinion she's just scared. She didn't believe his lies. He only got her docile because of violence, not manipulation.

Anyway... sorry for being critical and possibly wrong but I believe Myriam is smart enough in that moment to realize she's been abused. The party could be her going "I'm doing this for my safety" and not "I'm doing this for Anthony". Not that this matters in the grand scheme of things, so I'll just drop it since I have nothing to add after this.

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
No, I understand what you're saying but I'm trying to focus on her reasoning between the slap scene and the home party.

The slap scene:

Myriam: "Are you fucking kidding me? You think I'm that stupid? Don't lie to me!"
Then she quotes what she heard Anthony say in his office to Kimberely. Game says she was not duped.
Anthony talks about the shitstorm she caused but Myriam is questioning if he ever loved her, not if it was her fault.
Anthony doesn't pick that up, he instead believes he's back in control and asks for a favor.
When she tells him to get out he slaps her. We can double down and kick him out or...
We can apologize (not give any reason why) and Anthony is actually back in control.

She challenged him - to the point she can kick him out but if we want the party to happen we have to apologize. I suppose the apology can be her "admitting" it's her fault but in my opinion she's just scared. She didn't believe his lies. He only got her docile because of violence, not manipulation.

Anyway... sorry for being critical and possibly wrong but I believe Myriam is smart enough in that moment to realize she's been abused. The party could be her going "I'm doing this for my safety" and not "I'm doing this for Anthony". Not that this matters in the grand scheme of things, so I'll just drop it since I have nothing to add after this.
You're right she is scared, but that's not the prime motivator for her actions at that moment. The two choices are between her standing up to Anthony because she refuses to accept his version of events or giving in and believing that her own interpretation of the events in the office was at fault. Neither of those choices was primarily affected by fear or her lack of it, but by her willingness or resistance to accept Anthony's lies. On the one hand, she's saying enough is enough I'm not going to fall for this any more and even though I'm scared ( when Anthony slaps her), I'm going to have the courage to stand up to this intimidation, because I believe my interpretation of events. Whilst with the other she just falls back to her usual acceptance of whatever spin Anthony puts on events, not because she's afraid ( she's afraid in both cases), but because Anthony has abused her over a long period of time, to the point she's become conditioned to accepting whatever he says. In this instance she ignores her instincts, which are screaming out to her that Anthony is giving her a load of bull, and just decides to believe him. If fear was her prime motivator at this point, she wouldn't be able to resist, as she does for the other choice. Because it's not mainly about fear, but deciding to believe her instincts or ignoring them.

Myriam has never lacked courage, just self belief. And this game is all about her exploring her beliefs and fantasies, and accepting that they're equally as valid as anyone elses. Because Anthony has progressively convinced her, that her opinion doesn't matter and that she's too dumb to work stuff out for herself. This is the nature of abuse. Seemingly intelligent people reduced to disregarding what most people would resist. Abuse is not just about fear, but manipulating people into a mindset where they'll never stand up for themselves, where they'll always accept another interpretation of events over their own.

The fact is, when Myriam actually stands up to Anthony, he always backs down. Because essentially he's a coward, albeit a very manipulative one. Physically Myriam is more than capable of resisting Anthony. She's much taller than him, and probably equally as strong. The big difference between them, is he believes he's always right, whilst she undervalues her own opinions. And Anthony has recognised this, and over time he's convinced her that she's right to undervalue her opinions. And this allows him to manipulate her whenever he wants. This is why Anthony chose her as a partner, because he desperately needs someone to feel superior to. And because Myriam is essentially rich and powerful, her being so controllable, makes her all the more alluring for him

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
You're right she is scared, but that's not the prime motivator for her actions at that moment. The two choices are between her standing up to Anthony because she refuses to accept his version of events or giving in and believing that her own interpretation of the events in the office was at fault. Neither of those choices was primarily affected by fear or her lack of it, but by her willingness or resistance to accept Anthony's lies. On the one hand, she's saying enough is enough I'm not going to fall for this any more and even though I'm scared ( when Anthony slaps her), I'm going to have the courage to stand up to this intimidation, because I believe my interpretation of events. Whilst with the other she just falls back to her usual acceptance of whatever spin Anthony puts on events, not because she's afraid ( she's afraid in both cases), but because Anthony has abused her over a long period of time, to the point she's become conditioned to accepting whatever he says. In this instance she ignores her instincts, which are screaming out to her that Anthony is giving her a load of bull, and just decides to believe him. If fear was her prime motivator at this point, she wouldn't be able to resist, as she does for the other choice. Because it's not mainly about fear, but deciding to believe her instincts or ignoring them.

Myriam has never lacked courage, just self belief. And this game is all about her exploring her beliefs and fantasies, and accepting that they're equally as valid as anyone elses. Because Anthony has progressively convinced her, that her opinion doesn't matter and that she's too dumb to work stuff out for herself. This is the nature of abuse. Seemingly intelligent people reduced to disregarding what most people would resist. Abuse is not just about fear, but manipulating people into a mindset where they'll never stand up for themselves, where they'll always accept another interpretation of events over their own.

The fact is, when Myriam actually stands up to Anthony, he always backs down. Because essentially he's a coward, albeit a very manipulative one. Physically Myriam is more than capable of resisting Anthony. She's much taller than him, and probably equally as strong. The big difference between them, is he believes he's always right, whilst she undervalues her own opinions. And Anthony has recognised this, and over time he's convinced her that she's right to undervalue her opinions. And this allows him to manipulate her whenever he wants. This is why Anthony chose her as a partner, because he desperately needs someone to feel superior to. And because Myriam is essentially rich and powerful, her being so controllable, makes her all the more alluring for him
Well put and sums up our heroine Perfectly. By the time that I got to the bedroom confrontation scene, I'd made the same assessment.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
That Means Jose Terrel got some Break to Load their Cum :LOL:. :unsure: So next time Will we get the chance for Options going for a Female masseuse and a Male masseuse? Waiting for the next Parlor Scenes. I am sure This Update will be Hot as well :love:

No, not in the earlier chapters, just in ch4.10 for now and she'll have another scene in chapter 5 (with some water works as well), it was part of a commission.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 191 Votes