zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
I'll share the new one in a week (please, no leak), early access will be out tonight late (or maybe tomorrow morning, I'm exhausted after pulling days of all-nighters to finish the update).
Gentleman's agreement since no one thankfully didn't leaked 4.09a

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
5uqaSHr.gif
Hello there dear perverts!

The early access of update ch4.10 for Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is out on Patreon and SubscribeStar for higher tiers patrons!
Public access will be up on February 7th! So patience my dear perverts, Myriam will soon be with you!

What's coming:
- 2900+ lines of new code and 253 new renders.
- 2 scenes.
- 5 new choices to make Myriam more your own and write her story.
- Some more naughty content (6 subscenes).
And now I'm going to crash in my bed I'm exhausted. :sleep:

NOTE: Please, do not leak the early release before the official public version on February 7th, it always cause more chaos than anything. Thank you all for your consideration.

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
I'm replaying the game since I lost track where I was (save was gone) and I have a question. Spoilers concerning Anthony from the early chapters.

I think it's Chapter 2 where Anthony has a party at home. Myriam can decide to suck off all 3 of his work colleagues as her reasoning is this will help him out. Yet further into the story Myriam has had enough and basically fires Anthony, saying her dad owns the company or something. So why can't Myriam avoid debasing herself and just go "no party at home, I'll talk to my dad"?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I would expect he is dead already (or close since he was supposed to be in terminal state) considering all the time skip that happened while Myrian recovered from the gunshiot wound.
If that was the case, I'm sure Myriam would have been told by now, bearing in mind she's paying for him to stay in hospital. And I can't imagine that Zorlun intends for Bobo to just disappear from the game, without at least one final scene, with Myriam being present. My guess is, there'll be several more scenes before Bobo eventually passes away.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I'm replaying the game since I lost track where I was (save was gone) and I have a question. Spoilers concerning Anthony from the early chapters.

I think it's Chapter 2 where Anthony has a party at home. Myriam can decide to suck off all 3 of his work colleagues as her reasoning is this will help him out. Yet further into the story Myriam has had enough and basically fires Anthony, saying her dad owns the company or something. So why can't Myriam avoid debasing herself and just go "no party at home, I'll talk to my dad"?
Well, she can dump Anthony after she discovers Kimberley giving him a blowjob in his office, and then that party never happens. But if she doesn't dump him, she initially believes his story that Kimberley has been blackmailing him, and her 'error' has got him into trouble at the office, and he needs this party to get in the good graces of his colleagues once again. So Myriam wouldn't think what you suggested, because she believes that Anthony's current predicament is all down to her, and she has to do everything he asks to put it right. She only changes her opinion about Anthony, when Kimberley turns up after the party, and convinces Myriam, that it was actually Anthony who was blackmailing her.

Viressa

May 24, 2018

Basically, the party is supposed to be followed by a Bad End where Myriam spends the rest of her life being Anthony's fuck slave, but Zorlun hasn't implemented it yet because he wants to do all the endings at the end, even the ones that are triggered earlier in the story, so for now she breaks up with him and gets him fired after the party. (Even though that doesn't really make any sense.)

Reactions: boobmanlord

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Basically, the party is supposed to be followed by a Bad End where Myriam spends the rest of her life being Anthony's fuck slave, but Zorlun hasn't implemented it yet because he wants to do all the endings at the end, even the ones that are triggered earlier in the story, so for now she breaks up with him and gets him fired after the party. (Even though that doesn't really make any sense.)
Don't be naive, at some point this game will receive a revision where the missing content such as the bad end route will be added, it is very possible that when this happens our saves will go to the :poop: :poop:, I hope it is worth it and that we have content interesting, right?:unsure::unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Don't be naive, at some point this game will receive a revision where the missing content such as the bad end route will be added, it is very possible that when this happens our saves will go to the :poop: :poop:, I hope it is worth it and that we have content interesting, right?:unsure::unsure:
That's True, Anthony doesn't make me feel that much like an Interesting Character, more I feel him as a Trouble maker, He treats Myriam like a Rug or his Maid. He never Respected her, IDK What Myriam saw in him in the First Place. I think Myriam got melted by that Old Jerk Man. Now Myriam is learning from her Explorations, But I feel like Anthony will come back in the future to make her life Worse to spice up the ending, Maybe at that Time Myriam will get options (Provided by Zorlun) to get rid of him Permanently but IG there must a Bad Ending for her :rolleyes: And I will not choose that as Myriam saw Enough bad days with him (Anthony to back to Jail) :poop:(n) :KEK:

Last edited:

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022

It took time for My to realize that Anthony is an abusive piece of shit who didn't really love/care for her. As shown she's a people pleaser so she was trying to help her ex succeed if you go down that route. She was in an abusive relationship for so long that she took a massive hit to her self-esteem so that goes along with why she's going to a therapist.

Reactions: boobmanlord

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
It took time for My to realize that Anthony is an abusive piece of shit who didn't really love/care for her. As shown she's a people pleaser so she was trying to help her ex succeed if you go down that route. She was in an abusive relationship for so long that she took a massive hit to her self-esteem so that goes along with why she's going to a therapist.
In my case, I understand his Personality in the Intro car Driving scene and then Staying in the Motel for One Night Where Anthony was forcing her to have sex with her and then Cum later after Sex (for Myriam's Side) then Force her to Swallow his Cum :sick:
He Personality is Just Doom he always Bash everything with Myriam's Father's Job (Money) then in a new house Bed-sex force then Caught in the Office and That was my Golden Chance to Kick him out :KEK::LOL:

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes