ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
It's 2024. Why are you not using a downloader (such as Jdownload)? Just set it off and wait, if whatever you're using is third world internet then it will auto resume for you should you turn off your pc or hit any particular site limits.
Also a VPN can help you get around the download limits on sites such as Mega

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
It would be good if someone could make them compatible...
There is a version that integrates partially the two already from various months, if memory does not betray me, by Jellyluve , and exchange a couple of posts with someone that was doing the same more recently (though I seem to remember he tried to mix the 4.09 of the walkthrough with the 4.08 of the incest patch, since I had not yet updated it, that and the fact he was referring to a simple find and replace, where the reasons for my doubts about it)

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
View attachment 2756338

Project Myriam: Life and Exlorations Walkthrough for v4.5

Local download: View attachment 2756336
Alternate download link: Google Drive

The walkthrough got a bit huge since the game has so many options and branching paths. If you want to dive in deep, all the info is there but its probably better used as a reference than read in full. I added 2 easy to follow paths which cover the majority of (sexy) content. Big thanks to Zolrun for the preview version so i can update in time for public releases.

Note: I still want to update the walkthrough but i'm currenly simply swamped with work and other real life problems (compounded by visitors and getting Covid-19). So i currently cannot give a good ETA. Thinking of maybe simplifying it to only use choices and tags without listing every point change in attributes, but what i really need is a free weekend...^^

20230709: Updated for version
hermesh Do you have an updated walkthrough for this? I'm going to download the Mod for this but just wanted to see about the PDF?

DanteDamonic

Apr 1, 2023
Zorlun Sorry to bother you, I'm sure you've been asked the same question dozens of times, I've read that Myriam can be lesbian or straight, but is it possible to be bisexual or have a trio with a woman and a man at the same time?
Dude don't get me wrong he makes a good game granted my gripe with him was you push the step son on her but not the daughter hell one scene he could've pulled a 3 way lesbian with mother and daughter but nah he had a perfectly timed pull away bastard (had to edit as just noticed my phone decided to auto correct Me )

Last edited:
Reactions: larryjameson69
Dec 19, 2020
i have 4.09 for this game but when I play it ends after the beach scene with the girl and says "you just finished 4.08 version, anyone know why? I also tried redownloading.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
i have 4.09 for this game but when I play it ends after the beach scene with the girl and says "you just finished 4.08 version, anyone know why? I also tried redownloading.
You may be using a not up to date mod.
Though just in passing, don't bother too much, ch4.10 should be out soon enough. ^^

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Riplay2

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
For v4.09a+p, it's in the OP, of course.. WT Mod

For v4.10 you'll have to wait for the game itself and a few days after that for the Mods to be updated to that version.

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Will it be released within 24 hours? really looking forward to it.
The update with the Prometheus patch is in general released end of the month, one week later to the public. The timing for the update of the mods depends, since they are done indepedently and in general for free by various people.

Reactions: Terrydog

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
The update with the Prometheus patch is in general released end of the month, one week later to the public. The timing for the update of the mods depends, since they are done indepedently and in general for free by various people.
You're not exactly right. PATREON update usually released at the end of the month (AFAIR 24 to 31 of the month). And PUBLIC release (commonly already with Prometheus patch) usually came a week later

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes